Ugh, I hate when you sing along and get odd looks. Like for Holy Johnny and How Much Do You Love Me at Brixton. We were standing with these girls who were quite nice to us but really rude to some other woman so I didn't really like them, and I liked them even less when I got weird looks singing along to songs that they didn't know. Pfft.

Hopefully those who haven't got tickets will have lovely emails waiting for them at some point today, and for those who haven't entered yet (though I'm assuming you all have) there's a competition on the ITV site in the itunes section for tickets, train fare and a hotel for the night for Friday, worth a try, even if the chances of winning are minuscule, someone has to get them.

I'll try and get a few good videos while I'm there (whilst pretending to not *actually* be filming) and I'll get them up on Youtube once I'm home so hopefully those who don't get to go can see some of it. =]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/itunesfestival2009/ticketcompetition/default.html

Win iTunes Festival Tickets!

How would you like to see Mika live at the iTunes Festival?

We’ve got tickets to giveaway to TWO lucky winners so they and a guest can watch Mika perform on the 31st July at the Roundhouse, London.

The prize also includes: travel (courtesy of thetrainline.com), overnight accommodation (courtesy of laterooms.com) and an iPod touch each!

To be in with a chance of winning, just enter your details in the form below.

Please note that winners and their guests must be 18 or over and UK mainland residents. The competition closes on 27th July at 9am.

good luck UK people over 18 :thumb_yello:

Ugh, I hate when you sing along and get odd looks. Like for Holy Johnny and How Much Do You Love Me at Brixton. We were standing with these girls who were quite nice to us but really rude to some other woman so I didn't really like them, and I liked them even less when I got weird looks singing along to songs that they didn't know. Pfft.

Hopefully those who haven't got tickets will have lovely emails waiting for them at some point today, and for those who haven't entered yet (though I'm assuming you all have) there's a competition on the ITV site in the itunes section for tickets, train fare and a hotel for the night for Friday, worth a try, even if the chances of winning are minuscule, someone has to get them.

I'll try and get a few good videos while I'm there (whilst pretending to not *actually* be filming) and I'll get them up on Youtube once I'm home so hopefully those who don't get to go can see some of it. =]

Thanks for the tip.

You're an old member, please find us and say hello, it would be nice to meet you as I don't think we have met yet?

http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/itunesfestival2009/ticketcompetition/default.html

We’ve got tickets to giveaway to TWO lucky winners so they and a guest can watch Mika perform on the 31st July at the Roundhouse, London.

The prize also includes: travel (courtesy of thetrainline.com), overnight accommodation (courtesy of laterooms.com) and an iPod touch each!

Please note that winners and their guests must be 18 or over and UK mainland residents. The competition closes on 27th July at 9am.

:naughty:Thanks for the link a, you don't have to do anything yourself here. :thumb_yello:

So glad other MFC'ers have won tickets ... was gonna quote Sari after she said she'd got tickets and was coming ... cos' I was so pleased for her .... and now she's still ticketless :( Bugger ..... I was going :yay: for a whole page .... :lmfao:

Hope more of you get tickets before Friday ... I am praying and hoping for you cos' I want to go to this gig with people who actually know more Mika songs than Grace Kelly etc etc etc .... Mika needs us ..... :wub2::wink2:

Yeah, I've kind of been popping in and out for a long time, not doing much posting but checking up on news and stuff. I haven't met any of you, but I've certainly seen loads of MFCers about at gigs, hard to miss you all actually, haha. I'll definitely pop by and say hello if I get a chance, though knowing me I'll end up running late and I'll have to leg it from Chalk Farm to the Roundhouse even though running isn't really something I have quite grasped the concept of, haha.

So glad other MFC'ers have won tickets ... was gonna quote Sari after she said she'd got tickets and was coming ... cos' I was so pleased for her .... and now she's still ticketless :( Bugger ..... I was going :yay: for a whole page .... :lmfao:

Hope more of you get tickets before Friday ... I am praying and hoping for you cos' I want to go to this gig with people who actually know more Mika songs than Grace Kelly etc etc etc .... Mika needs us ..... :wub2::wink2:

What gets me, is that this is going on tv, which means the tv people will want people at the front who are up for dancing and joining in.

But I'm sure the people that end up getting there (if we don't get the ticket fairy favouring us), are gonna just stand there gawking at him, like at Latitude last weekend.

It'll look rubbish!!!

Cool, if I don't manage to make the muffins for whichever reason I shall also buy some as a last resort I guess :roftl:.

Oh and just to clarify: "I am still in need of a ticket, and YES, I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES"

Just saying for the record, in case it wasn't noted :fisch::naughty:

Oh, and just to clarify, I am not going to the itunes gig so I am not in need of a ticket, and NO, I DON'T BELIEVE IN FAIRIES :rolls_eyes: .

Look who's talking :lmao: !

Very funny, I meant the Ticket kind :sneaky2: .

:floor:

Forget it, I give up :shun: .

Cheers,

Id3

Well, if he does, he just has to ask -to order :mad3: - the TF to move it and find a couple of dozen tickets for his faithful followers.

Which -surprise :shocked: !-he hasn't been doing so far :sneaky2: .

Cheers,

Id3

What gets me, is that this is going on tv, which means the tv people will want people at the front who are up for dancing and joining in.

But I'm sure the people that end up getting there (if we don't get the ticket fairy favouring us), are gonna just stand there gawking at him, like at Latitude last weekend.

It'll look rubbish!!!

I s'pose you can't tell that from email addresses etc unless it's like i_heart_mika_lots_and_lots@hotmail.com and it's all done through computers etc, but maybe if the crowd looks a bit dull they'll pull the people in from outside and get them down the front to make it look like a proper party.

I s'pose you can't tell that from email addresses etc unless it's like i_heart_mika_lots_and_lots@hotmail.com and it's all done through computers etc, but maybe if the crowd looks a bit dull they'll pull the people in from outside and get them down the front to make it look like a proper party.

I hope so, there's only so much 10 people can do!

Thanks, love :huglove: .

Still hoping that many MFCers will get tickets BEFORE July 31st :sneaky2: . At least, not being organised by Team M, they should arrive before August 1st :naughty: .

Cheers,

Id3

I hope there's lots of people there who know more than one song and are up for a bit of a dance, I'll feel like a numpty if I'm dancing on my own while the others are just like 'yeah, hurry up and play Love Today, mate, I've gotta get back for Eastenders'.

I hope there's lots of people there who know more than one song and are up for a bit of a dance, I'll feel like a numpty if I'm dancing on my own while the others are just like 'yeah, hurry up and play Love Today, mate, I've gotta get back for Eastenders'.

Lord I hope it's not like that!

Those of us that are at the front, will go for it I'm sure, I know I will be.

Lord I hope it's not like that!

Those of us that are at the front, will go for it I'm sure, I know I will be.

I will be like this :boing::biggrin2::boing::biggrin2::boing::biggrin2:

Unless he does Any Other World in which case it will also be :tears:

:wub2:

:wink2:

Oh gosh, I hope he does Any Other World, I was a bit gutted @ Sadler's Wells because he had the string section and everything and then he just gave up. But he did My Interpretation so I did a huge SQUEE and got over it quite quickly.

I'll be dancing like an idiot, unless there's a camera nearby, in which case I'll probably be a little more subdued. I fully intend to Sky Plus the program that he's on, and I don't want to see myself looking grotesque and idiotic in any crowd shots.

Oh gosh, I hope he does Any Other World, I was a bit gutted @ Sadler's Wells because he had the string section and everything and then he just gave up. But he did My Interpretation so I did a huge SQUEE and got over it quite quickly.

I'll be dancing like an idiot, unless there's a camera nearby, in which case I'll probably be a little more subdued. I fully intend to Sky Plus the program that he's on, and I don't want to see myself looking grotesque and idiotic in any crowd shots.

Any Other World will always be special to me .... it's the whole reason I'm here .... :wub2:

Would love to hear it live again ... only heard it once at Hammersmith ... and really did feel all :tears: when he sang it .... just love it so much :wub2:

I don't think the CD does it justice, or maybe I'm just a sucker for pianos because you don't get much piano on the CD but I love it when he does it just at the piano. It sounds so gorgeous. I died a little bit first time I heard it live, and next time I went I filmed it. Ahhh, good times.

Can you really see people around you when Sire's on stage :shocked: ? I can't :freak::insane: .

Lovely thought :huglove: , but don't ruin your pleasure by filming, enjoy :fangurl: !

Cheers,

Id3

Ah, I'm a media student so I'm pretty used to filming and doing other things as well. I did some filming at Sadler's Wells and was majorly impressed with what my digital camera managed to achieve, so I'm definitely gonna want to get some stuff on video on Friday. Especially if we get to hear new stuff. I'm crossing my fingers for a huge performance of We Are Golden.

Any Other World will always be special to me .... it's the whole reason I'm here .... :wub2:

Would love to hear it live again ... only heard it once at Hammersmith ... and really did feel all :tears: when he sang it .... just love it so much :wub2:

I cried when he sang Happy Ending at Sadlers Wells.:emot-sad::tears::blush-anim-cl:

Ah, I'm a media student so I'm pretty used to filming and doing other things as well. I did some filming at Sadler's Wells and was majorly impressed with what my digital camera managed to achieve, so I'm definitely gonna want to get some stuff on video on Friday. Especially if we get to hear new stuff. I'm crossing my fingers for a huge performance of We Are Golden.

I hope so too! It will be a magical moment for you, hearing Mika perform WAG at a gig for the first time:biggrin2::wub2: