Traffic permitting, I'll be there between 9-10am.

I think there'll only be one queue, last time I was on a guest list I queued with everyone else, and just went to the box office to give my name, and still got a good spot at the front.

9-10 :shocked: really do you think thats the best time??:blink: ok..... i will try my best :mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I being stupid here, but what do you mean by guest list?? Don't we all just have normal tickets?? (I have a ticket from the itunes comp) Or was the TF tickets different?

yes its different 4 the TF tickets, :thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

9-10 :shocked: really do you think thats the best time??:blink: ok..... i will try my best :mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl:

You don't have to be there then, I know some will, no doubt.

But I like Camden so I'll be getting off at Chalk Farm, walking past the Roundhouse, and popping down there to have a wander for a while, then back up again.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I purposly DIDN'T apply for a TF ticket to give other people a chance on here as I already had a ticket!!! That's abit unfair in my eyes.

It's not different to having a ticket, they just go to the box office, give their name, get checked off the list and go in. They queue up just the same.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I purposly DIDN'T apply for a TF ticket to give other people a chance on here as I already had a ticket!!! That's abit unfair in my eyes.

i didnt say i applyed for TF tickets :shocked::naughty::roftl::roftl: now that is unfair :mf_rosetinted::shocked:

You don't have to be there then, I know some will, no doubt.

But I like Camden so I'll be getting off at Chalk Farm, walking past the Roundhouse, and popping down there to have a wander for a while, then back up again.

mmmmmmmmmm now im not sure what time to get there :boxed::roftl::roftl::naughty:

Don't worry, if anything you will have less hassles with a proper ticket. No disadvantage. :thumb_yello:

mmmmmmmmmm now im not sure what time to get there :boxed::roftl::roftl::naughty:

Don't worry get there about 11-12, if you don't want to queue too long, doors open at 6, so with getting lunch and toilet breaks, that should break the day up nicely for you.:wink2:

Think it was a terminology problem Ewokwicket....

It is an MFC LIST not a GUESTLIST

A Guestlist is ..which is what MIKA's family and friends go on:wink2:

xx

Really, Mmm!:biggrin2:

Think it was a terminology problem Ewokwicket....

It is an MFC LIST not a GUESTLIST

A Guestlist is ..which is what MIKA's family and friends go on:wink2:

xx

Uh no lol, a guestlist is just a list of people going in for free. You have to show up at a desk, give yer ID, and you get a free ticket then.

Which is different from a VIP or all access list. ;)

Uh no lol, a guestlist is just a list of people going in for free. You have to show up at a desk, give yer ID, and you get a free ticket then.

Which is different from a VIP or all access list. ;)

I had an AAA pass once, it was fab!!:thumb_yello:

Just to be clear -- the reason that the Ticket Fairy is putting folks' names

on a list rather than mailing actual tickets is TIME. There's simply no

time to mail tickets out now and be sure you'll all get them in time for

Friday.

And we appreciate your giving other MFCers a chance here, Karen, really! :thumb_yello:

I hope that anyone who can't use the Ticket Fairy ticket

will let us know by tomorrow and give others a chance as well.

We still haven't heard whether you will check in at the venue and receive

a ticket, or a wristband or what... we're waiting for the details. But

be assured that the people who got tickets from the Ticket Fairy are

not getting anything special over the people who got their tickets from

other Fairies or from iTunes themselves. :original:

I have been watching this thread in a kind of detached way -well, as soon as I secured the auction tickets for the blond midget, anyway- and I noticed that since people realised that they would more or less all get tickets, so that there was nothing to worry about, they have been :

-discussing technicalities :gathering: ;

- bickering at each other :mad3: ...

as if to take their minds off the mouting tension of an upcoming Sire gig.

It's so sweet :wub2: ! I AM NOT being sarcastic :sneaky2: .

Cheers,

Id3

I have been watching this thread in a kind of detached way -well, as soon as I secured the auction tickets for the blond midget, anyway- and I noticed that since people realised that they would more or less all get tickets, so that there was nothing to worry about, they have been :

-discussing technicalities :gathering: ;

- bickering at each other :mad3: ...

as if to take their minds off the mouting tension of an upcoming Sire gig.

It's so sweet :wub2: ! I AM NOT being sarcastic :sneaky2: .

Cheers,

Id3

Are you not going? ? :shocked::shocked: