First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

I disappeared because I live in the Los Angeles and had to go to bed. I'm up now. :thumb_yello: I heard it at a product meeting because I work for the label. All I can say is that it is worth the wait. It is the perfect follow up to his previous record.

Welcome to the MFC!:thumb_yello:

I would never do that. I would get fired. But it is more than good, It is amazing.

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Can't wait!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never do that. I would get fired. But it is more than good, It is amazing.

is this song the reason why you decided to join mikafanclub? where did you hear of us? and were you at the roxy ?

:lmao: i swear you are not under interrogation!!! :teehee:

i bet you`ll get some PMs asking for it :roftl:

lol

:roftl:

:mail::mail::mail::mail:

Mailbox must be full already:naughty:

I disappeared because I live in the Los Angeles and had to go to bed. I'm up now. :thumb_yello: I heard it at a product meeting because I work for the label. All I can say is that it is worth the wait. It is the perfect follow up to his previous record.

Awesome :biggrin2:

Did you do an introduction thread :thumb_yello:

is this song the reason why you decided to join mikafanclub? where did you hear of us? and were you at the roxy ?

:lmao: i swear you are not under interrogation!!! :teehee:

Sort of why I joined. I have always been a fan of Mika, but never noticed this board before. After I heard the song yesterday, I wanted my partner to hear it too. We were trying to find something online, and I came across this website. After reading all your comments, I decided to join you. The song got me really excited for this release.

No, I was not at the roxy. :crybaby:

Sort of why I joined. I have always been a fan of Mika, but never noticed this board before. After I heard the song yesterday, I wanted my partner to hear it too. We were trying to find something online, and I came across this website. After reading all your comments, I decided to join you. The song got me really excited for this release.

Well we are glad that you have joined our merry world- if you find a link let us know:wink2::biggrin2:

Awesome :biggrin2:

Did you do an introduction thread :thumb_yello:

No, I didn't. I will have to get to that. I'm off to lunch with friends so I'll be back later.

p.s. Someone mentioned the choir? How did you guys know about the choir? I can confirm there is one though.:biggrin2:

You all seem to be very cool people. Glad I found you. I'll keep you updated with any more details I find out. But once the single comes out, you'll then be "patiently" awaiting the new full record, I'm sure.

Can you sing it too us somehow on line , Ill send you a T shirt?:naughty::thumb_yello:

No, I didn't. I will have to get to that. I'm off to lunch with friends so I'll be back later.

p.s. Someone mentioned the choir? How did you guys know about the choir? I can confirm there is one though.:biggrin2:

You all seem to be very cool people. Glad I found you. I'll keep you updated with any more details I find out. But once the single comes out, you'll then be "patiently" awaiting the new full record, I'm sure.

Awesome .. he posted it in his video blog a while back .. we have heard "some"

Can you sing it too us somehow on line , Ill send you a T shirt?:naughty::thumb_yello:

HAHAH! You're hilarious! I think if you heard my singing, you'd all go running for the hills. That's why I work at the label, and I'm not a singer. :wink2:

Haha! Good idea fred!! I'll send some Belgian chocolates! :teehee:

With an hour we will have goodies around the world being sent

Even just a structure you know?

We are goldennnnnnn faaaa laaaa laaaaaaaaaaaaa

CHOIR

We are goldennnn and something

CHOIR

We are golden and we like the mooon

<Brian May plays guitar>

You get the general picture:naughty:

Yes, we are all very cool.... :cool:

And I am a particulary good example of a cool and caring MFCer, so here is the link to the 'choir' song as he mentioned on his blog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyvk_H3PP7E

so that's how we know what we know....although I don't know what others might possibly know:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, we are all very cool.... :cool:

And I am a particulary good example of a cool and caring MFCer, so here is the link to the 'choir' song as he mentioned on his blog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyvk_H3PP7E

so that's how we know what we know....although I don't know what others know:mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:

When your younggggggg and you want someeeeeeeee:biggrin2:

You decided to join rather then run away? Wow. :naughty:

Well welcome, and thanks for the little you were allowed to tell us. :pinkbow:

I'm from LA too :freak: