First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same fears after I listened to some of the bits in the vlog, but all my fears disappeared when I heard the 4 new songs in LA. I just understood right there and then that everything would be just perfect :wub2:

Twins :shocked::naughty:

That's exactly how I felt. I'm glad I wasn't the only one :teehee:

Well, clearly I'm with you :naughty: (see my previous post)

What's wrong with not giving up when you're old and you want some???????????????:shocked:

Know what, I am curious for the song, but what makes dye of nxiety is to know the end of that freckin sentence....WANT SOME....WHAT?????:roftl:

i've got used to waiting (mika still isn;t in NZ after two years..) :aah: does it sounds really bad when i say i'm excited for we are golden.. but at the same time i dont feel nervous/ sick/ ridicously excited at the same time? IDK, i suppose i'm just not letting my hopes get up to far.

here a angle noone has concidered; we are golden is big sounding and great. but it doesn't quite do it. its not the song we wanted for mika's comeback. It doesn't fit mika and just, for some reason something isn't working.

I know i'm probably completely wrong here :teehee: but we dont want everysone stting themselves up for disapointement do we?

I get what you mean NZsis but I can only sympathise on empathise.

I'm excited because I love Mika and I love his tours and his dvds and artwork and - of course - his fans :teehee: so I know that even if I don't like it, people WILL like it and MFC will get new members and (hopefully) some old ones will return, we will get the docu-film with the album which will undoubtedly have new artwork and he'll tour more, as he is doing now and so even fi I don't like WAG, it still will have a positive effect on me at least :wink2:

Besides, I maybe highly strung when it comes to most things in life but lemme tell you this: When it comes to Mika, I'm pretty relaxe about most things. I just like to know where h's at and what he has to say and his music goes without saying of course. So I'm more excited about what's AROUND WAG being released than the actual realease of the song itself.

Although I'm pretty excited for that too!

Sorry for going off on a tangent :wink2:

What's wrong with not giving up when you're old and you want some???????????????:shocked:

Know what, I am curious for the song, but what makes dye of nxiety is to know the end of that freckin sentence....WANT SOME....WHAT?????:roftl:

I read that one of the chior was like "Want some what? Cheesburger?" and that was NOT what it was :roftl:

So that narrows it down right? :dunno:

Heard the song today. Awesome! You're all gonna love it!

You know, we are all sure about that... I just wonder why the industry people and the likes all seem to be teasing us about it.

Okay Fitz, spill the beans. How did you hear it? Are you by chance in the music media?

And while you're at it, why are we going to love it? Use as many adjectives as possible, 'kay? We're sort of dying here. :teehee::roftl:

I bloody hate you :mf_rosetinted:

Welcome to the club BTW :huglove:

You know, we are all sure about that... I just wonder why the industry people and the likes all seem to be teasing us about it.

I agree from MFC point of view but they sort of need all the hype they can get seeing as Mika's not so well known in some places.

With people like Rihanna and JT you can blog once and that's enough to have everything go so quickly. But with people like our boy it has to be worked on a little harder.

Okay Fitz, spill the beans. How did you hear it? Are you by chance in the music media?

And while you're at it, why are we going to love it? Use as many adjectives as possible, 'kay? We're sort of dying here. :teehee::roftl:

*Seconds that*

Yes, we already know i's awsome, blah blah blah, we're gonna love it, blah blah blah but as for details which is what we really need....thank you for nothing!:sneaky2:

Yes, we already know i's awsome, blah blah blah, we're gonna love it, blah blah blah but as for details which is what we really need....thank you for nothing!:sneaky2:

to be more specific audio details is what we need :naughty: