First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should really think of something as a fan club to celebrate the release of this single. Hmmm...*puts thinking cap on*

How about rushing out and buying it? :wink2: And getting it to No.1.

So we think its going to be on Radio 1 next week?

I need to catch up:thumb_yello:

Yeah the 17th, a friday at 12:30pm :thumb_yello:

Oh wow! Next friday already :mf_lustslow: I really can't wait. Won't be around though, am going to Dublin, but I will have to take my laptop so I can make sure I tune in and listen!!! Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Can't wait!!!!

I doubt it! Mika is guarding this song like his life depends on it!

:biggrin2:

.. perhaps not his life but the success of his next album most definitely depends on the reception of this song..

I can't believe all the hype surrounding this song! :teehee:

We've heard all these music journalists, and Perez, calling it huge, amazing, epic, etc - that makes me even more crazy-eager to hear it! :freak:

It feels like a mystical thing to me. Like this song is some unicorn or something that's rumoured to exist in an enchanted forest, only we don't know for sure that it's really real. And the snippet we heard on the video blog is like a little tuft of unicorn hair found on the side of an old tree. :roftl:

We've heard all these music journalists, and Perez, calling it huge, amazing, epic, etc - that makes me even more crazy-eager to hear it! :freak:

It feels like a mystical thing to me. Like this song is some unicorn or something that's rumoured to exist in an enchanted forest, only we don't know for sure that it's really real. And the snippet we heard on the video blog is like a little tuft of unicorn hair found on the side of an old tree. :roftl:

haha that's poetic :wub2:

:original:

:wub2:

haha that's poetic :wub2:

:original:

Yeah, she is our poet!:wub2:

7 dayss!!! :mf_lustslow:

Samara will come for youuu :roftl: muajajaja xD

I can't believe all the hype surrounding this song! :tee hee:

It feels like a mystical thing to me. Like this song is some unicorn or something that's rumoured to exist in an enchanted forest, only we don't know for sure that it's really real. And the snippet we heard on the video blog is like a little tuft of unicorn hair found on the side of an old tree. :ro ftl:

it really feels like that :wub2:

a master piece is coming out in a week :yay:

when we heard it, we`ll know it`s real :naughty:

Searched on Yahoo.com "Mika We are golden" and check out what I got:

http://www.golden-retriever-mika.ch/page5.html

:lmao:

:lmao:

:roftl:

:roftl:

:bigg rin2:

:lmfao:

hahahahhahahha