• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I spy "The ring" fan in here :das::naughty:

yes :naughty:

love the voice in the part of "7 days" :devil:

in 7 days Mika will come for us to take us to a magic place made from gold where we`ll have to work for him and his Golden Retrieve also called like him :mf_rosetinted:

yes :naughty:

love the voice in the part of "7 days" :devil:

in 7 days Mika will come for us to take us to a magic place made from gold where we`ll have to work for him and his Golden Retrieve also called like him :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, me too :naughty: And she looks pretty good, isn't she? :roftl:

Uuu, I like the part about magical golden place :wub2: Only week :wub2:

:hair::badmood:

Sorry but I don't like waiting :naughty:

I feel physically sick cause of this... i hate waiting :aah:

Ditto...

Waiting is what we do in this fanclub!

Patience is virtue....:angel_not:

I hate it too!:sneaky2:

Waiting is what we do in this fanclub!

Patience is virtue....:angel_not:

I hate it too!:sneaky2:

i've got used to waiting (mika still isn;t in NZ after two years..) :aah: does it sounds really bad when i say i'm excited for we are golden.. but at the same time i dont feel nervous/ sick/ ridicously excited at the same time? IDK, i suppose i'm just not letting my hopes get up to far.

here a angle noone has concidered; we are golden is big sounding and great. but it doesn't quite do it. its not the song we wanted for mika's comeback. It doesn't fit mika and just, for some reason something isn't working.

I know i'm probably completely wrong here :teehee: but we dont want everysone stting themselves up for disapointement do we?

i've got used to waiting (mika still isn;t in NZ after two years..) :aah: does it sounds really bad when i say i'm excited for we are golden.. but at the same time i dont feel nervous/ sick/ ridicously excited at the same time? IDK, i suppose i'm just not letting my hopes get up to far.

here a angle noone has concidered; we are golden is big sounding and great. but it doesn't quite do it. its not the song we wanted for mika's comeback. It doesn't fit mika and just, for some reason something isn't working.

I know i'm probably completely wrong here :teehee: but we dont want everysone stting themselves up for disapointement do we?

Oh I've thought about it - what if I don't like it? What if the bit we heard on the vlog was the only good bit? etc. We have to trust that it will be good because of the reactions of the people who have been lucky enough to hear it in full :naughty:

:eek:

How can you possibly have an opinion on a song you have not heard yet????

Oh I've thought about it - what if I don't like it? What if the bit we heard on the vlog was the only good bit? etc. We have to trust that it will be good because of the reactions of the people who have been lucky enough to hear it in full :naughty:

yeah - i have no doubts it'll be a good song, i was just explaining WHY i'm not letting myself get excited :biggrin2:

:eek:

How can you possibly have an opinion on a song you have not heard yet????

*sigh* i was speaking hypothetically.. if you hadn't just focused on that but, you would have noticed :naughty:

I know, I'm really nervous

This is my first commercial Mika release you know.

*sigh* i was speaking hypothetically.. if you hadn't just focused on that but, you would have noticed :naughty:

I see:wink2:

However, I don't think this hypothesis can be anywhere close to reality, simply because the songs we have heard so far from the album would make excellent singles and some of them easy number ones if the timing is right... So if he and his team / record company..etc chose another song as the first single, it can only be bigger or at least as good as the other ones.... :wink2:

...not to mention the extatic reviews:wub2:

So many people can't be wrong...

All the praise from the press is most deserved... "We are Golden" ( the final version) really is something very special. rainbowstar.gif

Hey! Guess we missed you at Le Poisson Rouge....:boxed:

Don't tease us Missy! :sneaky2: You can PM me anytime :wink2::teehee:

:naughty:

All the praise from the press is most deserved... "We are Golden" ( the final version) really is something very special. rainbowstar.gif

:shocked:

IS there a way you can possibly describe it to us?:wink2:

PS: great to see you back, btw.

Don't give it up when you're OLD and you want some!:mf_rosetinted:

I had the same fears after I listened to some of the bits in the vlog, but all my fears disappeared when I heard the 4 new songs in LA. I just understood right there and then that everything would be just perfect :wub2: