First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Belinda Carlisle???

Heaven is a place on Earth???????????????????

OMFG!!!

YES!!! I KNEW it reminded me of something. And I knew it was something they used in the UK ads. THAT'S what it reminds me of. Anyway, I can chill out now :naughty:

Wow, I heard the first bit and was a bit like wtf? But then the same happened when I heard "love today" :roftl: But then I carried on listening and it instantly made me smile and wanna dance around singing along with deodorant can in hand (as I don't use a hairbrush) :naughty:

That's very true Caz. I thought Love Today was a bit weird when I first heard it, but now it is one of my favourites.

So I'll wait and let it all sink in first, I think.

That's very true Caz. I thought Love Today was a bit weird when I first heard it, but now it is one of my favourites.

So I'll wait and let it all sink in first, I think.

Yeah, I reckon I'm gonna love it! Sounds like a huge anthem that I think a lot of people will be able to relate to.

Haha, I asked my sister to listen to it and her first words were "That is so HSM" :lmao:

It does a bit I guess, I can imagine a load of cheerleaders dressed in gold pranding around with gold pom-poms :roftl:

That happened to me too :blink:But now "Love today" is probably my favourite :wub2:

If no-one posted the lyrics yet to the chorus then here it is...at least, that's what I make of it lol

Wow, I heard the first bit and was a bit like wtf? But then the same happened when I heard "love today" :roftl: But then I carried on listening and it instantly made me smile and wanna dance around singing along with deodorant can in hand (as I don't use a hairbrush) :naughty:

Teenage dreams in a teenage circus

Running around like a cloud on purpose

Who gives a damn about the family you come from?

Not giving up when you're young and you want some!

I was about to say it sounds to me like the music of a teen movie about a summer vacation or something like that. Young people going for a ride on a convertible car :naughty:

Sure, it could be very 80' but I can say for sure 'cause I wasn't born in 1987 :aah: and I don't know much about old music in english to say a band it sounds alike

Oh My God! That was also what I was thinking. :aah:It could totally be the soundtrack of a teen movie.

Haha, I asked my sister to listen to it and her first words were "That is so HSM" :lmao:

:teehee: rememeber he say this album is about his adolence....so it kind of makes sense for your sister to say that. lol

That happened to me too :blink:But now "Love today" is probably my favourite :wub2:

I only thought :blink: when I heard "everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today..." and then the first few high bits but when I got passed all that it became an instant favourite and still is. We Are Golden - I can tell already - will be another favourite for sure. It just sounds so happy and uplifting :wub2::wub2:

Hey Guys !!!

I don't know if in UK a website already gives it, but this french website gives a little extract from We Are golden !!!!!!!!! :wub2:

OH MY GOD !!!!!

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/MIKA/news-68245.html

This song is gonna be amazing ! I already love it, it's more rock !!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

don't know what to think,it sounds a bit boys-band-ish don't know.

It reminds me of something from the 80's and in the beginning when he says we are golden,that sounds so weird.

it's the way he says it,I find it a bit stupid

Belinda Carlisle???

Heaven is a place on Earth???????????????????

OMFG!!!

yes that is it!!!! that's what it reminds me of

don't know what to think,it sounds a bit boys-band-ish don't know.

It reminds me of something from the 80's and in the beginning when he says we are golden,that sounds so weird.

it's the way he says it,I find it a bit stupid

I thought it sounded off too, on first listen, but I've listened to it several times already and I've pretty much got used it (and also sounds a bit more in tune now :roftl:)

Aaaaaggghhhh!! A Teaser!! :boxed: I don't know if I should succumb to this teaser or not... contemplating.... it's nothing like the first time hearing a song... and I really don't want to spoil it.. but i so can't wait for monday!!!! :aah: I hate this dilemma :aah: