First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister used to be obsessed with that song and she would sing it and imitate the singer's whiny voice. I just wanted to punch her back then. :sneaky2:

That's awful. Your sister singing the whiny voiced song that is. :naughty: I'll go look up the premise of the movie...now. :lol3:

Love you Pietro, good too see you again.

Hope to see you at a gig next year:thumb_yello:

sweetieee:wub2::wub2::wub2:

luv u too.. its a lot i dont pass here but the Mfc is always in my heart:teehee:

beautiful memories!!!

of couuuuurse im sure we will see at a gig... cant wait!!:thumb_yello:

a somerset house mfc'ers reunion hahahaha why not?kisssses

sweetieee:wub2::wub2::wub2:

luv u too.. its a lot i dont pass here but the Mfc is always in my heart:teehee:

beautiful memories!!!

of couuuuurse im sure we will see at a gig... cant wait!!:thumb_yello:

a somerset house mfc'ers reunion hahahaha why not?kisssses

Absolutely!

Maybe Somerset house again next year, fingers crossed:wink2:

INTERVIEW:

http://www.rockfm.co.uk/Article.asp?id=1420863&spid=21847

After the blinding Life in Cartoon Motion and some extensive touring, MIKA sadly fell of our radar a little bit.

Luckily, where IN: DEMAND is involved, no-one really slips our attention. We caught up with the man as We Are Golden makes its radio debut and he looks forward to a new album under the same name.

We talk about the difficult follow-up, making music videos in your underwear and elaborate stage performances.

"Come, watch me dance in my underwear."

Now unfortunately the video is still very much under-wraps... so you'll just have to imagine the underwear on this one!

"WHITE BOXERS + GOLD SHOES!"

Edited by A. Clay

INTERVIEW:

http://www.rockfm.co.uk/Article.asp?id=1420863&spid=21847

After the blinding Life in Cartoon Motion and some extensive touring, MIKA sadly fell of our radar a little bit.

Luckily, where IN: DEMAND is involved, no-one really slips our attention. We caught up with the man as We Are Golden makes its radio debut and he looks forward to a new album under the same name.

We talk about the difficult follow-up, making music videos in your underwear and elaborate stage performances.

Now unfortunately the video is still very much under-wraps... so you'll just have to imagine the underwear on this one!

Thanks for that Alice, that interview is a CLASSIC!!!!

He tells all about his video, and compares himself to Michael Hutchence!! (I posted pictures of him looking like Michael Hutchence back in early 2007!!)

:fangurl:

Wow! Some of you actually think Mika Sold out with this - according to you - "audience friendly/ radio friendly," Mika has compromised, feel cheated about Mika abandoning us, - WTF??

Are you Nuts?????

I wouldn't expect everyone to like/love We Are Golden - But - Listen to yourselves - You are Not talking about the Mika that I & Millions of fans have come to like!

Did you listen to the lyrics??

I happen to Love "We Are Golden" - I actually usually respect others for their variable viewpoints - but - that isn't what irks me about your critique.

Listen to We Are Golden a few more times.

Listen to the lyrics.

Then return & get your heads out of your arses & actually critique it with some intelligence & Knowledge remembering who the Artist is!!

I am sure I will get my Butt Kicked here for my view on the few of you who think Mika sold out - But - You Pi--ed me off!!

I Love We Are Golden & my Congrats to Mika!!

I can't wait for the Whole Album in September!!

Wow! Some of you actually think Mika Sold out with this - according to you - "audience friendly/ radio friendly," Mika has compromised, feel cheated about Mika abandoning us, - WTF??

Are you Nuts?????

I wouldn't expect everyone to like/love We Are Golden - But - Listen to yourselves - You are Not talking about the Mika that I & Millions of fans have come to like!

Did you listen to the lyrics??

I happen to Love "We Are Golden" - I actually usually respect others for their variable viewpoints - but - that isn't what irks me about your critique.

Listen to We Are Golden a few more times.

Listen to the lyrics.

Then return & get your heads out of your arses & actually critique it with some intelligence & Knowledge remembering who the Artist is!!

I am sure I will get my Butt Kicked here for my view on the few of you who think Mika sold out - But - You Pi--ed me off!!

I Love We Are Golden & my Congrats to Mika!!

I can't wait for the Whole Album in September!!

You're soooo right! I hate when people critique without enough knowledge.... I mean to critizice you have to have some knowedge about the artist and what he has done!