First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

You've not seen THE Sweet Dreams video .... :shocked:

Especially watch at about 1.55 :wub2: Though the whole bloody video is :drool:

If you have seen it ...... then you are the only person who doesn't have mikagasmn's over it :yikes:

OH MY ****ING GGOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :shocked: yes 1.55 is my fav to!!!! just jumping the bath. oh yes yes yes :mf_lustslow::teehee::roftl:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 days :woot_jump:

:groupwave: MFC, MFC, we're on our way :groupwave:

:groupwave: To hear the song and smile all day! :groupwave:

:groupwave: GOOOOOO, MFC! Yaaay! :groupwave:

(it's the song from Wonderpets! I've edited to fit out subject! It's been following me all over the place all day long! :aah:)

Bianca

xx

Edited by B!anka

You've not seen THE Sweet Dreams video .... :shocked:

Especially watch at about 1.55 :wub2: Though the whole bloody video is :drool:

If you have seen it ...... then you are the only person who doesn't have mikagasmn's over it :yikes:

Oh my!!!!!! :shocked::drool:

Love his moves about 1:59..... niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dark Angel

:groupwave: MFC, MFC, we're on our way :groupwave:

:groupwave: To hear the song and smile all day! :groupwave:

:groupwave: GOOOOOO, MFC! Yaaay! :groupwave:

(it's the song from Wonderpets! I've edited to fit out subject! It's been following me all over the place all day long! :aah:)

Bianca

xx

yes i so know the wonderpets..... its on all day!!!!! :bonk::blowup::roftl:

well, Perez will surely help out on that...

I'd be really surprised if the first airing went unnoticed on his site....

Oh, good point. Thanks for pointing that out :naughty:

*stalks Perez's site*

Probably everywhere but America :emot-sad:

Just remember how homophobic a country New Zealand is and that we don't have a perez.com to save us :wink2:

So can anyone please help me out?

I'm going for an opp the day before it comes out and my aunty is... Well, she's what I would sugar-coatedly call "Very cultural" (in other words, her house has the bare essentials and not much more) so I can't access a computer.

Does anyone know how I can get it sent to my mobile? (or my mom's because her's is nicer :teehee:)

A little help please?:blush-anim-cl:

Do we have a date when the single is released?

Is there any trustful place where you can order it online?

Do we know something about what other songs might be on the single?

A single isn’t just one song, is it?:blink:

Usually I read whole threads but 16 pages guys :shocked: and I know how much we can chatter!:naughty:

Last night I phoned a radio station in Stockholm, one of the biggest, where they did play Mika’s music 2007 and 2008 and they had no idea that he had released an EP, NO IDEA!

They even told me that his music didn’t fit their choice of music any more….:boxed:

So….finding Mika’s music in my country I’m definitely on my own, that is why I need all the help I can get from you guys!:wub2:

A little help please?:blush-anim-cl:

Do we have a date when the single is released?

Yes: 20.07.2009, premiere listening: 17:07:2009, on the radio, we don't know which one!

Is there any trustful place where you can order it online?:

NO! :biggrin2:

Do we know something about what other songs might be on the single?

A single isn’t just one song, is it?:blink:

We don't know that either...

Last night I phoned a radio station in Stockholm, one of the biggest, where they did play Mika’s music 2007 and 2008 and they had no idea that he had released an EP, NO IDEA!

They even told me that his music didn’t fit their choice of music any more….:boxed:

:annoyed_h4h:

Now that is sooooo annoying.... How can they tell whether any type of music fits into their profile without having listened to it?

This is nothing else but prejudice. :mad:

Any artist might choose to come out with a completely different type of sound vs theri previous sound , so they deserve to be judged each time they come out with something new...

Heh, I have no idea if the radios are going to play it here. Maybe a few weeks later, as usual... :sneaky2: I hope not, they've improved a little now. :) Radios here play Mika once in a while and since he hasn't released any new singles yet, that is just perfect. I'm sure he'll fit this time. ;)

Yes: 20.07.2009, premiere listening: 17:07:2009, on the radio, we don't know which one!

NO! :biggrin2:

We don't know that either...

Thanks anyway!:wub2:

:annoyed_h4h:

Now that is sooooo annoying.... How can they tell whether any type of music fits into their profile without having listened to it?

This is nothing else but prejudice. :mad:

Any artist might choose to come out with a completely different type of sound vs theri previous sound , so they deserve to be judged each time they come out with something new...

Yes, it’s really annoying, and I think their non-Mika-policy was based on LICM, as they said they didn’t even know about Songs for Sorrow!:sneaky2:

I wish Mika had come to my country for the promo of the EP, right now it feels like he's totally forgotten here!:boxed:

I need to know what radio station it is in the Netherlands.. Does anyone know? Or if it is played at all. :sneaky2:

Maybe try online radio? I mean many station already have the programm broadcasted online so maybe the british ones as well?

Ok, girls, I have posted some pages before, among the first pages, a link to a program that broadcasts most Radio stations on Earth, especially the British ones.

The Q radio, in which playlist there seem to be WAG, can be listened on their website pretty well!:thumb_yello:

I can help you with this if you want just PM me!:wink2:

Bianca

xx

EDIT: here it is my post: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2366245&postcount=26

Edited by B!anka

Ok, girls, I have posted some pages before, among the first pages, a link to a program that broadcasts most Radio stations on Earth, especially the British ones.

The Q radio, in which playlist there seem to be WAG, can be listened on their website pretty well!:thumb_yello:

I can help you with this if you want just PM me!:wink2:

Bianca

xx

EDIT: here it is my post: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2366245&postcount=26

Thank you for posting.

Is there something like this that works for Ubuntu too? Because I don't use windows. :blush-anim-cl:

I wish Mika had come to my country for the promo of the EP, right now it feels like he's totally forgotten here!:boxed:

He should go there with Ida and sing something in Swedish... like....hmmm...

Sankta Lucia, for example.... :wink2:

no no, something different... he shouldn't wait until 13th Dec...:biggrin2: