First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

I need to know what radio station it is in the Netherlands.. Does anyone know? Or if it is played at all. :sneaky2:

I think that IF any radio station it will play at that date, it will be 3FM or Q. But don't underestimate radio 2 either. 3FM also played Toy Boy a few times when the EP came out, Hans Schiffers from radio 2 just loves Mika, and I think Q might be up to date. So it might be one of these?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait :boing: :boing:

I really hope I can find the song after the 17th, because I'm coming back from my vacation that day ...

Yeah it is:wink2::naughty:

Hmmm *Twitters Mark from the radio station here because he knows me*

I'll see if they'll play it here...

...also ...can we have a clue about 'the B side' please:puppy_eyes:

He should go there with Ida and sing something in Swedish... like....hmmm...

Sankta Lucia, for example.... :wink2:

no no, something different... he shouldn't wait until 13th Dec...:biggrin2:

:roftl:

Oh it's a lovely idea!:wub2::wink2:

I hope people on MFC will record this because I doubt anyone will play it over here :sneaky2:

but; it would still be good if someone could recod it off a online radio station (for the good quality.)

i have really bad internet so i cant listen to the radio online; i also dont have the time to go around to my friends house at 1am my time when they play it to listen to that radio station.. so PLEASE, if someone could record it i would be enternally indebted to them. :cheerful_h4h:

tell me what he says!! please. :pinkbow:

He says NOTHING as of yet.

I'm going to check his twitter to see if he's been on but is ignoring me. I wouldn't be surprised but he shouldn't do. It would be very unprofessional.

He was following me but sometime after I started hating on New Zealand more and also some time after I mentioned I thought the ex PM (old Clarky) had slept with someone to get that job in the UN seeing as she didn't do anything good for the country.

Maybe he's just a bit proud, who knows but there's always the edge.

And yes, international radio is a godsend. My mother said I could use her phone if I needed to but my aunty's sound-tech boyfriend is working on it for me getting it on MY phone.

I COULD wait to get back from Auckland like THREE DAYS after and hear it on MFC as it will no doubt be here by then. Bt I don't want to be the last to know :wink2:

I hope people on MFC will record this because I doubt anyone will play it over here :sneaky2:

but; it would still be good if someone could recod it off a online radio station (for the good quality.)

i have really bad internet so i cant listen to the radio online; i also dont have the time to go around to my friends house at 1am my time when they play it to listen to that radio station.. so PLEASE, if someone could record it i would be enternally indebted to them. :cheerful_h4h:

I have posted a while ago the link to "screamer radio" (read in my former post about it >>> http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2366245&postcount=26

I will listen to BBC radio 1 on that day, because in my opinion this one should be the one broadcasting it (it's Uk, it's the greatest etc)

besides, this program has the ability of recording as MP3 so I have also said a while ago that I WILL RECORD IT, (as you can imagine I won't be able to do anything else but listen to radio on that day) and I will post it here. Don't worry about telephones and such. This thing records in super great quality just like you hear it on the radio! :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

Bianca

xx

I have posted a while ago the link to "screamer radio" (read in my former post about it >>> http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2366245&postcount=26

I will listen to BBC radio 1 on that day, because in my opinion this one should be the one broadcasting it (it's Uk, it's the greatest etc)

besides, this program has the ability of recording as MP3 so I have also said a while ago that I WILL RECORD IT, (as you can imagine I won't be able to do anything else but listen to radio on that day) and I will post it here. Don't worry about telephones and such. This thing records in super great quality just like you hear it on the radio! :thumb_yello:

Bianca

xx

Thanks you so much Bianca ... you're great :thumb_yello: I won't be able to listen to the radio that day, because I'll be on my way back to Belgium that day.

There has been one thing stopping me from enjoying the countdown to Golden Day! It's my cataract operation! But it's done now, so I can (as Mika puts it) relax take it easy and look forward to Golden Day!

I'll see you all... and much better!

There has been one thing stopping me from enjoying the countdown to Golden Day! It's my cataract operation! But it's done now, so I can (as Mika puts it) relax take it easy and look forward to Golden Day!

I'll see you all... and much better!

ow! i guess it went well, then :wink2: get well soon! and enjoy the countdown! :biggrin2:

Bianca

xx

I. Freaking. Love. YOU!

Thanks you so much Bianca ... you're great :thumb_yello: I won't be able to listen to the radio that day, because I'll be on my way back to Belgium that day.

I. Freaking. Love. YOU!

:blush-anim-cl:

If I can help than, WHY NOT???:biggrin2:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx