Win Tickets To See Mika At iTunes

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You Dutchies sure do :wink2: ...

Anyroad that was sound advice and I hope he's followed it and found some use for his tongue. Like licking icecream if he was queuing up in LA or NYC before a Sire gig, for instance :roftl: .

Cheers,

Id3

I highly doubt he will ever queue for a Mika gig:roftl:

But hey that's me, always there to help:roftl:

Looking at my mails , i laughed a lot : Travelodge hotel are doing promotion for Festivals...i only miss the ticket ( and the flight but no matter)

Mikasounds: answer me!!!!!!

sod it im giving up im not going to win anyway. i didnt get a email to. but my boyfriend did so he will have to come with me :aah: if he likes it or not :biggrin2: haha yes rob u you are coming with me if you win :sneaky2::roftl:

Good idea but what will happen with the tickets ( if i win): i 'll have to proove that i am John Doe instead of John Smith?

Nooo, don't be such a blonde :naughty: !

This time you have every right to be French AND enter the competition AND win a ticket.

Pity though, John Smith was beginning to grow on you, wasn't he :wink2: ?

Cheers,

Id3

Well I am British and would say a couple is two. No more no less.

Oh God, you've turned into my mother! She always said that. I always said that if you mean exactly two the word you want is "two"

Inever received a confirmation email...keep quiet , Lillibet , and breathe..:sneaky2:

I didn't either, come to think- eek!

Oh God, you've turned into my mother! She always said that. I always said that if you mean exactly two the word you want is "two"

I didn't either, come to think- eek!

Careful, I know I'm old but....:naughty:

And I thought girls from Texas were tough :rolls_eyes: ... so many legends about that beautiful State :shocked: .

Don't take my dreams away from me with tales of polluted water, that's a good girl :sneaky2: !

To me Texas is the summer countryside in 'A perfect world' :wub2: and I don't want it to change :no: .

Cheers,

Id3

Aw don't cry too much. Texas is a great state. One place won't spoil it I promise. Tough girls from Texas? Hah yeah depends on where you go. I'm tough enough...just not a cross country swimmer. I keep to the stereotypes. I like horses. >.<

I have finally got a confirmation of entry, but I had to use my work email address. I wish we could ask someone at Mikasounds why our normal email addresses haven't worked. :blink:

I have finally got a confirmation of entry, but I had to use my work email address. I wish we could ask someone at Mikasounds why our normal email addresses haven't worked. :blink:

I used 2 and neither of them woked...:sneaky2:

...so I won't go... ... (I bought a lottery ticket instead today- I have a better chance to win with that :cool:)

i think they only send a confirmation to non registered email addresses

I tried again and again but I can never register!

I wish I could! Too bad!:roftl:

Here comes Id3 to the rescue, we fairies can't see a damsel in distress... why don't you send me a pm with your email address -I can't hack it, no password- and I'll try to do it for you ?

But it may well be that your email address is registered on MS -as Mari62 believes-then you'll have to borrow your dad or mum's adddress and it should work.

Which means, incidentally, that the record company is not interested in die hard fans but in new people likely to buy albums and stuff... rather cynical, don't you think ? But then Sire IS a businessman.

Cheers,

Id3

Here comes Id3 to the rescue, we fairies can't see a damsel in distress... why don't you send me a pm with your email address -I can't hack it, no password- and I'll try to do it for you ?

But it may well be that your email address is registered on MS -as Mari62 believes-then you'll have to borrow your dad or mum's adddress and it should work.

Which means, incidentally, that the record company is not interested in die hard fans but in new people likely to buy albums and stuff... rather cynical, don't you think ? But then Sire IS a businessman.

Cheers,

Id3

You are so funny!

Either you're posts makes me feel like my head is spinning and I have to reread them over and over again to try to understand...or they put a big smile on my face when I see how charming and funny you can be!:wub2:

Looking forward to meet you on a gig in the future!:huglove:

You are so funny!

Either you're posts makes me feel like my head is spinning and I have to reread them over and over again to try to understand...or they put a big smile on my face when I see how charming and funny you can be!:wub2:

Looking forward to meet you on a gig in the future!:huglove:

Stop calling me charming, that's a good girl :sneaky2: !

I have a reputation to defend here :devil: ...

BTW, have you tried with another electronic address ?

Cheers,

Id3

Stop calling me charming, that's a good girl :sneaky2: !

I have a reputation to defend here :devil: ...

BTW, have you tried with another electronic address ?

Cheers,

Id3

I was kidding, of course, I luuuuve that :wub2: ! 'Adorable' is OK too :blush-anim-cl: ...

Any luck with another address ?

Well, I wonder why we bother, really :rolleyes: , there will probably be only half a dozen tickets anyway :sneaky2: .

Cheers,

Id3

I

Well, I wonder why we bother, really :rolleyes: , there will probably be only half a dozen tickets anyway :sneaky2: .

Cheers,

Id3

Because we are all lost in mikaworld??

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers,

Id3

Thanks for your kind answer:wink2:; I really appreciate it! You are a wonderful fairy! Too bad I only found your answer tonight!(I didn't know how to find this thread because I had forgotten to bookmark it (now I've learned how to find my posts again!:teehee:) I would have given you my e-mail adress if I'd read your message! I did try several e-mail adresses though; hotmail.com or hotmail.fr onces, five different onces and none worked for me; yes I'm registered at MS but I think it might be because I live in France, I don't know! It's too late now unfortunately but there might be other occasions, Mika's generous with his fans. I don't believe die hard fans could not win; Sariflor won and if she is a hard fan as we all know! Can I add you to my friends, please? :wub2:

I don't understand what you mean by "sire". Would that be Mika's business management?

I love your expression "die hard fan", I might actually add it to my signature because I really feel that way about Mika!:mf_lustslow: