How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful. I got an F for maths, and those guys at school have been bullying me again. And then some random guys on the street began to bully me too. It was really hard not to cry, and also not to beat the crap out of them.

OMG! Really hope you're OK... :shocked:

Awful. I got an F for maths, and those guys at school have been bullying me again. And then some random guys on the street began to bully me too. It was really hard not to cry, and also not to beat the crap out of them.

Let me at them, little jerks. Super Big Girl to the rescue.

(I really must photoshop my Big Girl picture with a cape and make it part of my siggy.

that sucks :sad:

but remember, those guys don't know better

they think they're cool and they don't have a brain :thumbdown:

Relieved but a bit sad :tears:

I have finally caught the little wood mouse that had decided to live in my house for the winter. Skippy was a cute little chap, and very clever, but had some unfortunate habits which made him unsuitable as a housemate.

I used a humane trap and was able to relocate him to the local common, where I hope he will be happy. But I worry about him as he is a long way from home :sad:

And I will miss him :tears: