Nicole Kidman Snubs Mika!

Miro

He does it without realising :naughty:, it's not intentional. But I guess that the husband didn't feel threatened by Mika and DaStare? :fisch:

:naughty:Get with the program, Miro. We've already covered that bit. She's obviously a cyborg :thumb_yello:

Well she was in The Stepford Wives!:naughty:

Maybe she saw someone she recognised and got distracted.

I know how hard it is not to stare back.:naughty:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's Australian right? Maybe Nicole was one of those women on the dance floor at that club where Mika was singing to his own song. :naughty:

*goes to find that article to edit later and post the link here*

That woman is not human if she can resist Da Stare. :naughty:

yeah really... what is up with that?

could someone explain this to me??I didn't understand anything...

Hello Alice!

it means that Nicole Kidman was not impressed by Mika's presence.

He felt awkward because he was looking at her and she turned away from him while he was talking to Nicole's husband.

Mika should control his stare:naughty

awww no he shouldn't (bless him :huglove: I'd love him to stare at me it'd be amazing I LOVE his eyes mmm:mf_lustslow::wub2: It'd make me melt

Yes, although that comment might have simply been DH's desperate attempt to get a free CD as Mika never confirmed DaStare :mf_rosetinted

no but he did squirm when dustin accused him of staring down his wifes top which confirms it to me lol:wink2::thumb_yello::naughty: if he hadn't he wouldn't have squirmed like that!!!

go to youtube & watch it & you shall see what I mean, he couldn't have squirmed any more if he tried bless him lol

How could anyone snub Mika? i mean even if i was THE biggest celebrity on the planet as big as Michael Jackson or bigger I'd still never snub anyone especially Mika he's such a sweetie

some people are obviously just idiots with no taste!!!:sneaky2:

Edited by DarkLight
talking gibberish??? me NEVERRRRRR pmsl hahaha

no offence to any Nicole Kidman fans, but she strikes to me as a snob and beleive there are alot of celebs who are snobs and can be very snotty and looks down towards people !!!. I was singing at the "World Snooker Championship Players" party and amount of snobs there where unbeleiveable !!!

googly

Awkard or weird, of a strange or odd origin.

Naive people who are overly nice for no reason. They are not likely to comprehend sarcasim and will most likely not realize your making fun of them.

A gesture one makes to display one's utter disapproval or disgust with something a nearby girl has just done...or because she is ugly.

The gesture includes distorting one's face and extending an arm partially out, palm up, and pointing awkwardly.

I don't see nothing wrong in what Nicole did if that was the case...

direct stares aren't so naice anyway even if you're the Kind & Fine Wizard:teehee:

edit:

okay, prolly googly in reference at those fake eyes to apply on small dolls & stuff...

178 • 365 :: Don't eat me, you bitch!

:pinkbow:

Edited by greta
mwhaha the img, obvs!

I've never had "da stare" :naughty: I bet it's creepy for a non fan. :lmfao:

For some reason, I'm imagining the moment in Moulin Rouge where Christian approaches Satine and the Duke (who somewhat resembles Keith Urban in a rat faced way) and asks if the lovers will be meeting in the sitar players humble abode.. :roftl:

Yes, I've obviously watched it too many times.. :teehee:

btw, Keith Urban is pretty good, imo. :wink2: Can't imagine NK being affected by "da stare" when she's married to him.. :fisch: So, yeah I'd bet she thought Mika was creepy...

I've never had "da stare" :naughty: I bet it's creepy for a non fan. :lmfao:

For some reason, I'm imagining the moment in Moulin Rouge where Christian approaches Satine and the Duke (who somewhat resembles Keith Urban in a rat faced way) and asks if the lovers will be meeting in the sitar players humble abode.. :roftl:

Yes, I've obviously watched it too many times.. :teehee:

btw, Keith Urban is pretty good, imo. :wink2: Can't imagine NK being affected by "da stare" when she's married to him.. :fisch: So, yeah I'd bet she thought Mika was creepy...

It was probably more like the "random intense stare" rather than "Da stare". :naughty:

It was probably more like the "random intense stare" rather than "Da stare". :naughty:

I don't really see a difference.. Staring is staring and I can't stand it. :roftl:

But, either way, I'd bet she thought it was creepy.. :naughty:

Googly eyes means Da Stare!

Da Stare meaning?

This is Da Stare:

03_mika_image_611x464.jpg

PS - Ignore the green T-shirt guy or it won't work!:mf_rosetinted:

It's like 2007 all over again/ He's gone back to the apple pose :blink: