Nicole Kidman Snubs Mika!

Miro

Came across this weird one :naughty: But at least we know that there will be a full interview later :thumb_yello: And I don't know why they insist that the single is called Golden :blink:

http://www.take40.com/news/16773/nicole-kidman-snubs-mika!-

Nicole Kidman was seriously underwhelmed to be in the presence of British pop star Mika, the 'Grace Kelly' singer told Take 40 recently.

We sat down with Mika to chat about his new album and forthcoming single 'Golden' and he confessed to having an awkward moment with 'our' Nicole Kidman.

Watch Mika's first hit 'Grace Kelly'!

Mika described the meeting as: "Giving googly eyes to Nicole Kidman and having her turn around from me."

"Literally turned her head away from me," Mika told Take 40. "And I was speaking to her husband, so I don't know how that happened".

It was either a deliberate snub, or she was just a little freaked out by the googly eyes!

Mika's new single Golden is on the radio now - listen to 'We Are Golden' here!

FULL INTERVIEW COMING SOON TO TAKE40.COM!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how Mika feels the need to share his experience when 'meeting' any celebrity ...:naughty:.....

I think he still feels uncomfortable in the 'club' and looks for encouragement from everyone :teehee: .. I wish I was a well respected musician because I would definitely approach him in front of everyone and shook his hand in appreciation.:mf_lustslow:

But then why did he have to do Da Stare to the woman with her husband right besides her??????:naughty:

He does it without realising :naughty:, it's not intentional. But I guess that the husband didn't feel threatened by Mika and DaStare? :fisch:

Yes that's what I was thinking, how could she resist Da stare? :naughty:

:naughty:Get with the program, Miro. We've already covered that bit. She's obviously a cyborg :thumb_yello:

He does it without realising :naughty:, it's not intentional. But I guess that the husband didn't feel threatened by Mika and DaStare? :fisch:

if I remember correctly there was an incident with Dustin Hoffman + wife and Mika where DH accused Mika to stare at his wifes cleavage and in return did not get a LICM-CD for free? :naughty:

Ah, am i the only one who thinks the googly eyes are intimidating/weird/captivating? They should call them something else other than googly eyes like conversation killer eyes or something. :roftl: You just feel stupid just standing there staring at into someone's eyes, maybe its just me.

Not to mention i think Nicole Kidman is strong. Mika did it to me when my ex husband was there and i couldn't look away. :teehee:

Then again, maybe he was jealous...

Edited by jemappelle...

if I remember correctly there was an incident with Dustin Hoffman + wife and Mika where DH accused Mika to stare at his wifes cleavage and in return did not get a LICM-CD for free? :naughty:

Yes, although that comment might have simply been DH's desperate attempt to get a free CD as Mika never confirmed DaStare :mf_rosetinted: