Vote for Mika on the Gay top 100!

lindemfc

Gay top 100?

Are they assuming that he's gay?

:lmfao::lmfao: I always really enjoyed those threads.

yeah, i suppose they are enterteining.. :mf_rosetinted:

omg, is he gay..? what would I do if he's gay..?? do you think he's gay..?? :shocked:

:fisch:

*elevator music*

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said anything to contradict the fact that he is caring and nice etc. I said I'd love it if he were gay and same if he were straight.

He'd turn straight for you any day! I knew I would if I were a gay man

Well I was being ironic. Or joking. I don't know :aah: The thing is, I was not talking literally or telling you that you said the opposite. You know better than me how nice Mika is. And I know you plain don't care :thumb_yello:

... So Babs is irresistible? :teehee:

:lmfao: Go Kata!

:punk:

edit: Voted!

Edited by Romis

I was never around for those threads. By the time I got here, those types of threads were closed ASAP. :teehee:

voted 3 more times!:naughty:

I remember a time in which there was a thread to discuss Mika's personal life. Lollipop_Monkey created it, without knowing that she was going to be a mod one year later :teehee: We started discussing that (with respect, of course), and finally we ended up talking about sexuality in general :naughty: But it was a success, 'cause everybody commented on that, even the surprised mods :aah: It was so complex that outside the MFC it could have been a sociological experiment :roftl:

Edited by Romis

I remember a time in which there was a thread to discuss Mika's sexuality or something like that. We started discussing that (with respect, of course), and finally we ended up talking about sexuality in general :naughty: But it was a success, 'cause everybody commented on that, even the surprised mods :aah: It was so complex that outside the MFC it could have been a sociological essay :roftl:

:sneaky2: I miss all the good stuff. Too bad that thread isn't around these days. :naughty:

really :blink:

ok i voted :wink2:

:aah: You crack me up. :teehee:

Well I hope he's not gay! I want to marry him!

Join the queue missy I'm at the front :naughty: seriously I started the queue long ago!!! i'm first your right behind me now who else is joining the queue???

Oh & by the way I voted :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Join the queue missy I'm at the front :naughty: seriously I started the queue long ago!!! i'm first your right behind me now who else is joining the queue???

Oh & by the way I voted :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

obviously you don;t know babs that is what we call 'bab's extreme sarcasm' :naughty: or me anyway :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, i suppose they are enterteining.. :mf_rosetinted:

omg, is he gay..? what would I do if he's gay..?? do you think he's gay..?? :shocked:

:fisch:

*elevator music*

Do you think that I don't know about the sexuality controversy?

what I meant was if he was put into that Top 100 because he qualified as a gay musician or whatever.

I already read through the thread and now I know it hasn't anything to do with the musician personally.

The sense of sarcasm in these posts are far from subtle...

Do you think that I don't know about the sexuality controversy?

what I meant was if he was put into that Top 100 because he qualified as a gay musician or whatever.

I already read through the thread and now I know it hasn't anything to do with the musician personally.

The sense of sarcasm in these posts are far from subtle...

if you hang around this forum for a little time, you (you generally meant, not you.. you) :teehee: have heard about it, yes. so it was generally meant: picked yout post as it was the 1st read in this thread which stated this.

as much as I believe (some MFC'er had it in her personal quote even: genius!)that labels are for soup cans, sadly the world doesn't. and he's been inserted in gay top 100 -or smt along that line- other times, which is only a partial vision but it's as respectable as another.

so, stating for good the sarcasm (yes, not subtle and rather meant not to be) wasn't directed to you but to the whole topic. end of the story.

I like how having the words Mika ... and ..gay on the same page creates explosions every time.. :naughty: Same arguments, same misunderstandings.. dejavu..

Voted!:thumb_yello:

Nah in 2007 this thread would have had 40 pages in 20 minutes... don't know if it's an improvement though :mf_rosetinted:

Well that's a totally different matter. I mean, we all kinda know that Mika is probably gay, but with the lovely (straight haired :sneaky2:) porcupine it would come as a total surprise, so I can understand that people find it quite offensive that the evil haters etc. etc. :mf_rosetinted:

omgomgomg a gay thread with a TH mention, this is my lucky day :boing:

Actually,it's because there was a contreversy about his sexual preferences that the matter was brought up-there was something on myspace,or whatever, not that I really care to remember the whole thing :naughty:

Go me for reacting a day after :yay::roftl:

I just noticed your avatar and your siggy :lmfao: Gosh, you have a lot of imagination! :teehee: Is that you giving Mika the pic of your avatar as a gift? Please tell me what did he say, 'cause I can't barely imagine...

Actually,it's because there was a contreversy about his sexual preferences that the matter was brought up-there was something on myspace,or whatever, not that I really care to remember the whole thing :naughty:

Go me for reacting a day after :yay::roftl:

Hey it's important to remember the details :sneaky2:I'm very interested in knowing all facts when we're talking porcupines :naughty: