• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:floor: :floor: :floor:

never mind black, white and silver - i think we should turn up on Friday with one of those each on our heads

:lmfao:

Fabulous idea, let's get going with the papier mache. I don't think I could afford a real one.:naughty:

I am SO going to wear a huge paper mache dick on my head next time I attend a gig. A big green one. Yeah. :thumb_yello:

The underwear analysis is kinda creepy - I can't believe someone would come up with all that!

I get in a media sense. But not in an "everyday" sense.

Could you imagine phoning up childline saying that you think Average Joe is being abused on the basis that he's wearing BLACK UNDERWEAR? :blink:

Btw, has anyone seen it on TV already, or?...

I suppose this shouldn't have gone out, right?:teehee:

So glad it did though.. And thanks again to Droopsy for finding it:wub2:

Im going to do the promote thingy again, again, again when we get the vid. on MS or myspace...:thumb_yello:

I know. I always thought that black underwear was usually for...umm...special occasions. :teehee:

I think that it's kind of silly to jusdge ppl based on underwear choice. :naughty:

I have lots of different colours, so I guess I'm mixed up!:naughty:

I happen to think that black underwear is sometimes rather sexy (depending on the style, obviously). I haven't been abused in a relationship (mainly because I haven't really had one :roftl:) so I think this is all a load of twaddle! :roftl:

Well, so yeah, I have been, but I don't wear dark undies at all! :aah: More like flowers, stripes, pinks, greens you name it :teehee: So there! B*llsht theory :naughty::aah:

LMAO!

Check out this link...check out the URL in the address bar. Dickhead! :lmao:

http://www.barthess.nl/Images/sexclowns/dickhead.jpg

PhallicHat.jpg

But I think this is the one

dickhead.jpg

You guys are killing me over here :lmao:

ahahahaha!!!

mikaooh.jpg

sooo Marc Bolan on this one, in fact he reminded me many times on this vid of MB,(especially with the hats) I just can't get any screen shots of it DAMIT so who is gonna tell me how to grab screen shots, I usually can do it but it wont let me so there must be a magic way of doing it this time pfft.

sooo Marc Bolan on this one, in fact he reminded me many times on this vid of MB,(especially with the hats) I just can't get any screen shots of it DAMIT so who is gonna tell me how to grab screen shots, I usually can do it but it wont let me so there must be a magic way of doing it this time pfft.

You press "print screen" on your keyboard, dear. Should be to the right of your "F12" button

I am SO going to wear a huge paper mache dick on my head next time I attend a gig. A big green one. Yeah. :thumb_yello:

The underwear analysis is kinda creepy - I can't believe someone would come up with all that!

I knew we could count on you. And after all you have already had his pants on your head. :thumb_yello:

Fabulous idea, let's get going with the papier mache. I don't think I could afford a real one.:naughty:

My apologies for doubting you babspanky!

He is wearing an even Bigger dickhead than the one you pointed out on the shelf!

Too Funny!

Btw, has anyone seen it on TV already, or?...

I suppose this shouldn't have gone out, right?:teehee:

So glad it did though.. And thanks again to Droopsy for finding it:wub2:

Well, a Dutch tv channel aired some pieces of the vid tonight, so I don't think I did something utterly awful :blush-anim-cl:

I've watched it over and over already like a hundred times... how long until we'll be treated with a HQ version???

my mother doesn't approve. she says he looks too skinny. she's more into old and fat queens like ricky martin. the only man we ever agreed on is hugh jackman.

I've watched it over and over already like a hundred times... how long until we'll be treated with a HQ version???

my mother doesn't approve. she says he looks too skinny. she's more into old and fat queens like ricky martin. the only man we ever agreed on is hugh jackman.

:roftl::roftl:

Okay, I'm gonna watch the vid one more time (JUST ONE MORE!) then I'm off to bed. Night all! x x x x

And who could blame ya :wub2:

:roftl::roftl:

Okay, I'm gonna watch the vid one more time (JUST ONE MORE!) then I'm off to bed. Night all! x x x x

Good night! :bye: