I DO feel the same... Not too old, but like I would need an airbrushing me!!! My son would like to dance in his pants and make a fool of himself but we won't do the contest. Good luck to the others!

:thumb_yello:

I was just having a shower with my kids (7 year old girl and a 4 year old son, I was washing their hair), and we were singing WAG and going crazy under the shower. :roftl:That was really fun. That's as mad as I allow myself to get now. I'm 36 you know;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just have my own little :fangurl:-moment?

For some reason I completely missed it .. But someone told me about it :wub2:

bigstaru.jpg

:wub2:

(isn't it bad when other people have to tell you that YOUR gift is in a video? :teehee::roftl:)

bigstaru.jpg

(isn't it bad when other people have to tell you that YOUR gift is in a video? :teehee::roftl:)

Oh that's great news! :fangurl:

And the video flashes by so quickly, it's not wonder you missed it :naughty:

I wonder if my gift was thrown in there somewhere...I'd get a headache form trying to look for it :aah:

Well, if mine's there .. then yours is there for sure too :mf_rosetinted:

Keep looking? It's a great excuse to watch the video over and over again .. :naughty::wink2:

bigstaru.jpg

:roftl:

:doh: i've seen that and i thought it looked familiar... :blush-anim-cl:

:yay: (i told you it was cute!)

:roftl:

:doh: i've seen that and i thought it looked familiar... :blush-anim-cl:

:yay: (i told you it was cute!)

I hadn't :teehee::roftl:

And to make it even worse: I have screenshots from every frame of that video, wich means I have like 5 or 6 screenshots from that half of a second (is it even that long?) it lasts .. And even then I hadn't seen it! :teehee::roftl:

I have a question! Does anyone know what that weird hat at :31 seconds is supposed to be?? It looks like a rams head or something... :blink:

It's from Van Beirendonck's Sex Clowns collections and it's not a ram's head. :naughty:

bigstaru.jpg

Congrats Bienie!!!!!!!!!!

Haha he had a choreographer named Javier :teehee:

I should have supposed that :mf_rosetinted:

PD: I dunno why I heard 'Javier' and thought of an episode of The Simpsons :naughty:

Don't worry... I did too:lmfao:

No wonder:teehee::mf_rosetinted:

I find it hard to imagine someone coriographing THAT :roftl:

But he did, it's in the I-tunes backstage video somebody posted some pages ago...Mika in white undies and T shirt, bare feet and the man showing him how to dance with a red hat :naughty:

I must admit I was a bit afraid when I heard Mika told: "He's gonna teach me how to feel confident". I'd take that job as well if he wants me to :teehee:

But he did, it's in the I-tunes backstage video somebody posted some pages ago...Mika in white undies and T shirt, bare feet and the man showing him how to dance with a red hat :naughty:

I must admit I was a bit afraid when I heard Mika told: "He's gonna teach me how to feel confident". I'd take that job as well if he wants me to :teehee:

Oh I've missed SO much about this no matter how hard I've tried! :no:

I will find it someday when I feel motivated enough to flick through the pages :bleh:

bahaha my thoughts exactly.:naughty:

Ok, roll on the bed and one two, three, four, cross your arms over that way... The sit up and "WE ARE NOT..." Ok, now take that thing and put it on your head, take two steps back, then jump up and swing off the light TWICE, spin the first time, then pivvit the second - HEY! I SAID SPIN PIVVET NOT PIVVET SPIN! :roftl:

Have you guys noticed that, in the end of the vid when Mika turns around the tape, Ingies doggie isn't there yet. And then when Mika waits, on the carpet, for the music to start again the dog suddenly appears and starts dancing!

Funny. Would that be a directors mistake or was it on purpose?

And did anyone notice that the tape in the end stops playing while it's in starting position? Mmmmmmmmm

sorry, need assistance.

trying to dig link to official version of WAG video off the universal site (or smt like that). it's been posted on forum a while back, but I have lost it. can anyone help me finding it, pls..? :teehee: