The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is only the position I can't get over...

How is the album doing in Japan?

On the itunes chart he isn't in the top ten. Sorry!

On the singles chart Blame It On The Girls is 15 & We Are Golden is 21.

Not a bad beginning.

Mika is very popular in Japan from eveyrthing I have heard.

That is GREAT! Now, if the album could only overtake Madonna on the UK chart I'll be really happy. :thumb_yello:

So would I! I read a terrible review of our boy's album in Star Magazine. They praised Madonna's album, mostly her old songs, and only gave Mika 2 stars!

I emailed them about it and told them I would never buy their mag again!

So that's even more reason why I want him to beat Madonna!!!

Meanwhile there's a poll on Twitter and our boy has 80% of the vote. Here it is

http://pollpigeon.com/what-is-the-best-album-cover-of-the-week-september-22-2009/t/35010/

Edit: didn't see this already posted cos I got excited and posted it before I read the threads properly. But it doesn't hurt to have the link again.

Edit again, it's a different link I posted. It's the best album cover. Wow, I'm so excited I'm all over the place!

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

In the TOP 10 Album not POP but the overall Itunes Album UK chart, Dizzie Rascal is not even in the Top 10 but he is ahead of Mika in sales atm, i don't get it.

http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10albums.html

Dizzie Rascal 's fans are not purchasing the album via iTunes - that's what it means:wink2:

But how come he was No1 in US yesterday and only No6???:blink:

Dizzie Rascal 's fans are not purchasing the album via iTunes - that's what it means:wink2:

But how come he was No1 in US yesterday and only No6???:blink:

He was No.1 in the POP album chart, which is obvious :biggrin2: but overall on US itunes album chart he is No.6.

He was No.1 in the POP album chart, which is obvious :biggrin2: but overall on US itunes album chart he is No.6.

:doh:

Thanks!

When it was quoted I think that was not mentioned, that's why people were confused. I think several people even twitted Mika on this:teehee:

... but that's still great news for US - No 1 on Pop album charts

Also sales for both versions of the album are combined in the UK official chart. So the updates include both version sales.

And yep Mika is doing wel against the compeition. This was the right week for him to release it, the next couple of weeks are even bigger competition, Alexandra burke [x factor hype]. and Michael Jackson new album.

Also sales for both versions of the album are combined in the UK official chart. So the updates include both version sales.

And yep Mika is doing wel against the compeition. This was the right week for him to release it, the next couple of weeks are even bigger competition, Alexandra burke [x factor hype]. and Michael Jackson new album.

Really ? hmmmmm Jackson new album ? really? :shocked:

I actually think a lot of focus now is on the USA .... its kinda obvious , hes huge in Europe , now its time to grow abroad

Ahhh, great news!

So I am not the only German who bought the album :teehee::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

(btw, got my third copy today, my dad keeps complaining...:fish:)

Seems like TBWKTM is doing well all over Europe, and as well in the US! :groupwave:

Ha, you are not the only one for sure! I bought it twice and I will buy it two or three times for christmaspresents even when my friends will be surprised...

I've just been into hmv middlesbrough where there's a big display of the top 60 albums- and it WASN'T THERE! :thumbdown:

perhaps it was only the charts :dunno: - the first official charts results only come out on Sunday....

Was Madonna's album there?

Yup- right up near the top! That's what I thought too.

He wasn't even on a stand (well, LICM was :dunno:) just filed under M!

That is grounds for serious complaint!!

I guess the manager of your local HMV is a hater :teehee:.

I went to investigate my local Tesco Extra. It was displayed loud and proud. When I saw it, I smiled and muttered 'ohhh good' under my breath without really realising I was doing it (I was on my own at the time) and I got a funny look from this woman :aah:. I left the store feeling satisfied but kinda strange, like a weirdo or something for checking up on the CD displays :roftl:.

Really ? hmmmmm Jackson new album ? really? :shocked:

:blink:

I must be hallucinating...

LOL yea MJ is releasing his unreleased version of the songs in the This is it movie.. It was revealed yesterday.

Back to Mika, the promo he has in America is huge hope it pays off!!

I would love for We are golden to be featured on Glee or something, :roftl: