The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is an unexpected surprise -- Mika's vanished from all the other

US charts, but WAG is #6 on Billboard's Dance/Club Songs list! That's

something at least. I expect to see Rain on there, soon! :thumb_yello:

The single isn't even top 40 [in midweeks] hence why the delay in position to find out where it is. :(

Rain needs to be promoted more...

I'm not sure what needs to be done now to push the album?

:shocked:

But it's only 135 on iTunes, which ties in with it

Maybe people are buying hte album now they've heard 2 songs they like :dunno: TBWKTM has gone back up the charts

Mika must be gutted :huglove:

And to think I was pleased yesterday when I saw hmv Middlesbrough were promoting the album as one of their "best of 2009" selection!

Edited by Soaring Simpson

Glass half full thats what we like :drink_nl:

It's the only way to look at it really. I wonder if the awful weather has something to do with people not downloading the single. On the other hand, if the album sells and his tickets sell, that's good anyway. But I agree, Mika must be so upset about the single.

Tbh, I still wonder why he has ignored a real gem on the album, called Good Gone Girl. Even one of the DJs who interviewed him when the album came out, said it would have made a brilliant single! But it's all in hindsight, with no way to know what he should have done for the best.

It's the only way to look at it really. I wonder if the awful weather has something to do with people not downloading the single. On the other hand, if the album sells and his tickets sell, that's good anyway. But I agree, Mika must be so upset about the single.

Tbh, I still wonder why he has ignored a real gem on the album, called Good Gone Girl. Even one of the DJs who interviewed him when the album came out, said it would have made a brilliant single! But it's all in hindsight, with no way to know what he should have done for the best.

Yeh thats a great song for sure , I just think rain and the ability to remix it and put it on the club scene would of been promotion in itself:boxed:

Its a song like grace kelly that could be remixed and heard much more through the main stream

Maybe touches you ? .. thats also another really really great single

I have given up all thought of predicting what would make a top selling single. Obviously I haven't the slightest idea and it's not the same as a good single- cos Rain's brilliant

I keep thinking it must be a mistake!

Me too

Why can't th whole world see how brilliant Mika is? All the songs could be singles and they are all better than the drivel on R1 and R2. I could understand him being beaten by big established stars (Madonna or Robbie W) or overhyped X-c*** stuff but most of the rest is just dull dull dull.

I wonder if Mika just falls between too many stools - sometimes I think he is too clever - too many styles, too much of a chameleon - and too nice :sneaky2:

Let me tell you about Korean music chart.

Among 2nd album songs, the song whick was at the highest peak is not WAG,

not BIOTG, not Rain. It's Loverboy, which was no 8 , and still remains the chart. isn't it a bonus track huh? Why did he put the best song on the last track?

WAG was 18, BIOTG was 12 at peak. Rain is never on the top 100 chart.

I totally remember the moment when I listened MIKA CD TBWNTM very first time. 26th october.

I got it for my present and at that time I didn't know who Mika is , where's he from, even male or female... knew nothing about him and his albums, single cuts. When I listened the whole tracks, I thought " It's weird he put the best songs at the back of the tracks, like GoodGoneGirl, Loverboy."

Let me tell you about Korean music chart.

Among 2nd album songs, the song whick was at the highest peak is not WAG,

not BIOTG, not Rain. It's Loverboy, which was no 8 , and still remains the chart. isn't it a bonus track huh? Why did he put the best song on the last track?

WAG was 18, BIOTG was 12 at peak. Rain is never on the top 100 chart.

I totally remember the moment when I listened MIKA CD TBWNTM very first time. 26th october.

I got it for my present and at that time I didn't know who Mika is , where's he from, even male or female... knew nothing about him and his albums, single cuts. When I listened the whole tracks, I thought " It's weird he put the best songs at the back of the tracks, like GoodGoneGirl, Loverboy."

I do love GGG, don't know if it's single material though. I think I See You would be a good one, I think Touches You has too much of a weird subject to be a commercial success, as catchy as it is :blink:

I do love GGG, don't know if it's single material though. I think I See You would be a good one, I think Touches You has too much of a weird subject to be a commercial success, as catchy as it is :blink:

Mika's said it himself, but I think that's going for all his songs- lyrics too weird to be commercial, tunes too commercial for the weird crowd

Mika's said it himself, but I think that's going for all his songs- lyrics too weird to be commercial, tunes too commercial for the weird crowd

Argh :boxed:

I just don't see enough Mika. I see everything else, but not Mika :boxed: No ads in papers, nothing.

I have given up all thought of predicting what would make a top selling single. Obviously I haven't the slightest idea and it's not the same as a good single- cos Rain's brilliant

I keep thinking it must be a mistake!

I started thinking that too Soaring Simpson!

I don't understand it.

WAG is brilliant & everywhere Mika goes I can't believe the amount of fans that sing the chorus back to Mika and I'm not talking about his concerts.

Mika said recently that he wants "them" - whoever them are - to take WAG off of the radio so they will start promoting & pushing Rain.

The concerts are very well attended.

I have googled all the music charts from everywhere I can find.

But they don't show TBWKTM doing well.

Yet I think it is - if it is when will it show it is????

I keep thinking I am missing something.

Personally I think TBWKTM is absolutely brilliant!

I love it more than LICM which I didn't think was possible - which I suppose isn't very nice of me - except it is more complicated than that.

I am so confused or being such a Loyal Mika Fan - I am out of touch with reality. Hahaha!:roftl::roftl:

:naughty:

Get him eating some kanger anus live in tv .. that would sort it

Seems thats the type of publicity that works ... :blink:

He will always have the MFC:mf_lustslow:

he will always have MFC, but he can't continue if he isn't successful :blink:

and that's what we all want for him...

like i said, he should perform in lots of shopping centres just to get in people's faces :aah: