Listen to 30 seconds of every song!

lindemfc

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope so:biggrin2:

I think that I won't even try though:sad: I don't know how to edit a video, my camera isn't good... I do win 500 points though:aah:

my thoughts too... everyone's is most likely to be much much better then mine... I liked it better not as a comp...

and I kinda givven up on the points thing... :boxed:

but im sure Caz will invite me, as she is going to be the winner, right? :roftl::roftl: :das:

There's something wrong with my quotething. Everytime I quote something it keeps on saying I quoted a quote from hours ago! Everytime it's the same one:aah:

Anyways, @Nono: I don't know, haven't really been paying attention to that, only listened and thought about whether I like it or not:teehee:

Well pay attention :naughty:

my thoughts too... everyone's is most likely to be much much better then mine... I liked it better not as a comp...

and I kinda givven up on the points thing... :boxed:

but im sure Caz will invite me, as she is going to be the winner, right? :roftl::roftl: :das:

Yeah same here:boxed:

I don't want to compete with anyone... But in a way I want those points and that M&G and home gig:tears: But I know I can't do it:sad:

Of course:das:

Yeah same here:boxed:

I don't want to compete with anyone... But in a way I want those points and that M&G and home gig:tears: But I know I can't do it:sad:

Of course:das:

Yes! as much as I want that gig (who am I kidding- want?! id die for it!) I really have no chance, thats why I thought id like Mika's surprise reciving that very first mail we all remmeber- you will get a surprise and a mail explaining all about it... well I dont... :sneaky2::naughty:

but, what I will like out of this comp, is seeing everyone wacko vids! I think ill make just for the DVD project, and well, the chance... knowing ill never win

what the saying- I hope for the best and expect the worst? :naughty:

and duh :das:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPreorder?i=325384404&id=325384360&s=143452

If it works, which I hope. You can hear fragments of every song!

thanks to someone who just told me. I'm going to find her name right now :naughty:

edit; Thank you mikasbestfriend!

Edit2; Download .mp3 with all the songs here, quality is not great..but..you'll have to deal with it :biggrin2:

oh my GOODNESS!!! as if i wasn't already excited enough about the new album! wooooow the songs all sound fabulous, sooo can't wait! :-D x

Yes! as much as I want that gig (who am I kidding- want?! id die for it!) I really have no chance, thats why I thought id like Mika's surprise reciving that very first mail we all remmeber- you will get a surprise and a mail explaining all about it... well I dont... :sneaky2::naughty:

but, what I will like out of this comp, is seeing everyone wacko vids! I think ill make just for the DVD project, and well, the chance... knowing ill never win

what the saying- I hope for the best and expect the worst? :naughty:

and duh :das:

Yeah same here:naughty: I'll make it for the DVD, try my best, send it anyway to mikasounds and then just be ok with it as I know I won't win, most probably:naughty:

:roftl:

same here- just opened my mail and saw 2 hours ago- how did I not see that? :naughty:

:huglove:

Just found out i got mine 1½ hours time ago :blink:

:boxed: *checks mail again*

:no: nope...nothing yet...

:boxed: *checks mail again*

:no: nope...nothing yet...

those mikasounds crew are so unorginized, well abot like Mika... when he's on cheese... and when he isnt... :roftl:

maybe they have the wrong mail adress hun? have you ever recived a mika newsletter before?

im sure it will come :huglove:

aaah and that wearegolden.com thingie... :blink: it just opens a page with advertising and stuff...

yes! they havnt bought that specific adress yet! I say we get back at them, and buy it before they do! hahaha!

I kid I kid.. :naughty:

yes! they havnt bought that specific adress yet! I say we get back at them, and buy it before they do! hahaha!

I kid I kid.. :naughty:

:roftl: it would be fun though :naughty:

i used to get the newletters on time... but it's been a while since i last got one...

well i'll check for it tomorrow.

now i'm off to bed it's almost middle of the night... i'm not sleepy but i want to finish the book i'm reading.

:bye:

:roftl: it would be fun though :naughty:

i used to get the newletters on time... but it's been a while since i last got one...

well i'll check for it tomorrow.

now i'm off to bed it's almost middle of the night... i'm not sleepy but i want to finish the book i'm reading.

:bye:

bye hun :bye:

you have alot to sleep over- with all this new new new!

:huglove:

It sounds more commercial to me too- quite a bit more- and less piano. A lot of songs reminded me of Take That. But Rain is perfect, and I like the sound of Dr JOhn and one of the others

That's exactly what I thought too :blink: and that's why I was a little bit disappointed. I really don't like TT.

But I am sure I'll like the album when I hear it in full, and there are a few songs on there that I really like the sound of already.

That's exactly what I thought too :blink: and that's why I was a little bit disappointed. I really don't like TT.

But I am sure I'll like the album when I hear it in full, and there are a few songs on there that I really like the sound of already.

Yes, I think the bits between the hooks (which are mostly what we're hearing, I imagine) will be more distinctive.

I'm glad someone agreed- I thought the bit of the vid where Mika was dancing with the casette player on his shoulder was lifted from a take that vid, (and the bit in the bathroom flexing his biceps from a Robbie one) so I was afraid I'd got TT on the brain.

:blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Well.... I love MOST of it, some I think will grow on me in time, like Dr John, I'm not sure of that one, absolutely LOVE By the Time :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure it will be fine and we will ALL love it, that man is a genius and doesn't really know it. I think I will tell him tomorrow night:thumb_yello:

:boing: Thank you!!! Loved to hear it!!

And I loved most of it. A little bit more commercial sounds? True. But some of the songs are incredible brilliant! And, besides, we just can't judge the whole album just by listening to 30 seconds of each song, right? So don't feel disappointed so soon!! :wink2: