2009 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDS - Mika @ iTunes Festival, London, JUL-31

lollipop_monkey

Well mine was being projected onto the back of the stage and was changing every few seconds. I wanted to catch the one with the union jack on it.

You're like the Lucky Luck of Union Jack photo taking:roftl:

Well mine was being projected onto the back of the stage and was changing every few seconds. I wanted to catch the one with the union jack on it.

Oh yeah I remember having at least 15 attempts at getting that before it changed :naughty:

yaaay they're recording a video for me on the first pic :wub2::naughty::blush-anim-cl:

We were :naughty:

Oh and I just looked for the Union Jack photo and turns out I must have given up...cus I don't have one!

And I found a pic I took in the crowd and Danika is batting a big red balloon :naughty: I didn't even know her then!

Oh and I just looked for the Union Jack photo and turns out I must have given up...cus I don't have one!

And I found a pic I took in the crowd and Danika is batting a big red balloon :naughty: I didn't even know her then!

Oh lovely! I spoke to Danika and said are you hotdlp, but I didn't know how to pronounce it and she was looking at me in a very strange way. I also thought that Danika and Laura were old friends. And it was the first time I met Carri and Sarahlou too.

Didn't you queue together? :teehee: it's so weird to find pics like that haha I doubt I'll find any of you though before we knew each other :roftl::roftl:

Maybe Danika in a Migros ? :aah:

Oh lovely! I spoke to Danika and said are you hotdlp, but I didn't know how to pronounce it and she was looking at me in a very strange way. I also thought that Danika and Laura were old friends. And it was the first time I met Carri and Sarahlou too.

:lmfao::lmfao: Oh the good ole days :wub2: I remember it like it was yesterday.

Where's this pic btw Jennie :fisch: I want to see it :aah:

Didn't you queue together? :teehee: it's so weird to find pics like that haha I doubt I'll find any of you though before we knew each other :roftl::roftl:

We didn't have to queue at all for this one! I was with Louise anyway.

And at risk of getting off topic it was a bit different to the 2007 itunes thing wasn't it? size-wise and stage-wise etc. Plus Martin got rid of his cooties.

:roftl::roftl: Do you take pics while you're in Migros? :dunno:

And at risk of getting off topic it was a bit different to the 2007 itunes thing wasn't it? size-wise and stage-wise etc. Plus Martin got rid of his cooties.

VERY different. About a tenth of the size for a start. :lmfao: And very casual before and after. Like you say, our queue was us sitting at the cafe table nearest the door.

And the paper bag over Martin's head was funny!

Edited by babspanky

VERY different. About a tenth of the size for a start. :lmfao: And very casual before and after. Like you say, our queue was us sitting at the cafe table nearest the door.

Hah I swear there were about 50 people in that room! All my pics I just looked through are major closeups of nose-hair and stuff....those were the days :naughty:

Lucky for us all your photographic skills has improved!:roftl:

:wink2: I was thinking that too ... where would we be without Sara's filming skills .... you always know you don't have to worry about your own video's if they're not gonna be too good ... if you know Sara's at the gig :wub2:

Mine were so amazingly bad that I had to take them off youtube a few weeks ago out of embarassment. :naughty:

They cannot possibly be any worse than mine, have you seen them?? :lmfao:

Oh, really, you didn't know them before? Wow :naughty:, so funny to hear about all that.

I remember seeing you all and recognising you from pics that I'd seen on mfc, but not daring to say anything. And then at Somerset House a couple of weeks later I finally plucked the courage and chatted to Sarahlou :roftl:. I know that nobody believes it now that I was shy, but I SWEAR I didn't dare to!!

It was so different....Tiny, tiny venue!! A couple of hundred people. Despite the fact that the venue capacity was in theory around 400 ppl, there is no way on earth that there were more than 200 in there, no way. It was tiny and there was tons of space. I was standing in maybe 4th row, but it was all very relaxed and I could move to the sides, and could have gone more to the front if I had tried, because it wasn't packed and people were very chilled. Nothing like now :naughty:.

They cannot possibly be any worse than mine, have you seen them?? :lmfao:

ha, well okay they weren't quite as bad as yours :naughty: Sound was bad though, can only work out which song by the actions and 'dance' moves etc. Plus most of them were filmed in portrait.....

Hah I swear there were about 50 people in that room! All my pics I just looked through are major closeups of nose-hair and stuff....those were the days :naughty:

Yeah, it DID feel tiny didn't it?

Lucky for us all your photographic skills has improved!:roftl:

Well, to be fair, this was filmed by my hubby, but the problem was that he was using his mobile phone as we had gone totally unprepared :aah:.

:wink2: I was thinking that too ... where would we be without Sara's filming skills .... you always know you don't have to worry about your own video's if they're not gonna be too good ... if you know Sara's at the gig :wub2:

Honestly, thank you for the lovely compliments, but my videos aren't fantastic by any stretch:aah:, I've seen plenty that are much better than mine.

I tend to get carried away and talk/sing too much, or put my finger over the microphone if I get too excited so the sound is muffled, or forget to point the camera at him altogether if something else is happening (like Kata's nosedive during lollipop on Friday, which can be spotted on my video when it starts filming the floor :lmfao:

ha, well okay they weren't quite as bad as yours :naughty: Sound was bad though, can only work out which song by the actions and 'dance' moves etc. Plus most of them were filmed in portrait.....

Haahah cheeky cow!! At least you can tell which song it is on mine, lmao!!!

Speaking of videos, I forgot to post the updated list of all mine from Friday:

Mika - WAG @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Big Girl @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Stuck In The Middle @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Doctor John @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - BIOTG @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Blue Eyes @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Relax @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Billy Brown @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Happy Ending @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Rain @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Love Today @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Grace Kelly @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Lollipop @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - Random Andre chat @ Roundhouse in London 310709

Mika - boxers rejection @ Roundhouse in London 310709

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiSCPNx7yzM

"Random Andre" was the security guy who was keeping us "in check" whilst we waited for Mika at the end, and Jennie, Nanou and myself had a lot of fun being silly with him. It all started when he made a comment about how bad my singing was, and then we asked him to show us HIS skills, which he obviously wasn't willing to do, so it all sort of degenerated from there.

And later on he was trying to get Jennie's phone number, ahahah!!! Hilarious.

31072009133.jpg

I know it's not much, but it's all I have ^^.

oh my... it looks as if i'm putting my finger in my nose on this one (I wasn't, I wasn't, I promise, only scratching it :roftl:)

I haven't read a word of this thread yet - I will - but for once I'm going to make an exception and write a report about last friday's gig.

Here it is:

:swoon:

nothing more to add :wink2: everything is said!

I might have some pics in migros or outside migros xD Migros is everywhere in this country :roftl:

Migros is simply the best!! :naughty:

BTW. here are my pictures: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/album.php?albumid=328

i'm still learning how you can possibly dance, clap you hands,sing, and take good pictures at the same time but I've made some improvements regarding the pictures I've taken in Paris last june :aah: