"The Boy Who Knew Too Much" Album

Giulietta

i really like this new title, and of course the album art!!!

at first, when i saw the title i was like..."mmmm"...but then i fell in love with it, actually i prefer it than WAG! so, i think it looks sooo MIKA...so....it looks perfect!;)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! Fantastic title for the new album!!

"The Boy Who Knew Too Much" It seems like a title of a film / book typically Sicilian :roftl:

Mika, welcome to Sicily:teehee:

:roftl:

And it was actually painted by Mika and his mafia! :biggrin2:

Ha! Me neither as I don't know what to think. :roftl:

I order all my stuff from http://www.ginza.se. I don't get it earlier than anyone else but they're reliable and they're usually the cheapest.

Oh tack så jättemycket! :wub2: Jag skickade dom ett mail och frågade om dom kommer att sälja den för den finns tydligen ännu inte i deras sortiment.

Även EPn We Are Golden.:thumb_yello:

Loove the new title. A bit weird, but I like the concept he's building...

The cover.. I like it, it's like the boy is in his bedroom but really isn't at the same time, but it's really alike to LICM... Quite lovely anyway:wub2:

Edited by Neiobi

Ohhh, so nice to see there is a bigger image. I'm truly in love with this new cover artwork :wub2: It's amazing. I love the playing with perspective and how they kept the concept of LICM. So considerate. And so cool. Love it! Sure making it was fun.

"Hmm...aha, yes, I shall paint a picture of a young boy in his room with pants all over the floor..."

yup, sounds like something he'd say.

:naughty:

:roftl:

Yeah, I agree with you :aah:

Young Boy = Picciotto in Sicilian language :roftl:

Edited by Lucrezia

well mine wasnt with the postage included, but I think I can live with an extra five US dollars :naughty:

I mean, even with postage included it is inexpensive...:wink2: I wasn't clear enough..:teehee:

I like the cover and title.. though at first instance, i thought what :boxed: then it actually makes sense... it sounds like a book title or a film.. i like it :blush-anim-cl:

yes, it makes you 'think' unlike a title that is simply the name of any song from the album:wink2:

I like it when you need to engage your brain to get the concept.:thumb_yello:

Ohhh, so nice to see there is a bigger image. I'm truly in love with this new cover artwork :wub2: It's amazing. I love the playing with perspective and how they kept the concept of LICM. So considerate. And so cool. Love it! Sure making it was fun.

:thumb_yello:

Besides, colour scheme matches with your new avatar:biggrin2:

The new title is much better, however, I think music journalists will have fun "taking the piss out of it". And the artwork is beautiful, of course :wub2:

EDIT: The only thing I don't like is the picture of him. I don't like how it's just been sort of thrown in there. I think it would look better if it had been placed to look like one of the paintings on the wall.

The new title is much better, however, I think music journalists will have fun "taking the piss out of it". And the artwork is beautiful, of course :wub2:

EDIT: The only thing I don't like is the picture of him. I don't like how it's just been sort of thrown in there. I think it would look better if it had been placed to look like one of the paintings on the wall.

How very British of you :wub2:

And I agree on both parts.

i think i like TBWKTM*,it reminds me of TMWSTW**too and alsoTMWSHF.***

but it's not the best title ever TBH****

* =the boy who knew too much

** =the man who sold the world

*** =the monk who sold his ferrari

**** = to be honest

:aah:

Agree that Mika haters will most definitely take the piss out of the title.. and that pic of him look out of place... better without it at all or as a painting on the wall :thumb_yello: