• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So excited but SO jealous for everyone in the UK tomorrow!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Ditto x a lot

Wish i staied in the Uk when i lived there :tears: But i had to go back to Denmark :sneaky2: Wish i had a place to stay so i could get a flight in a few hours time!!!!! :(

Edited by Dark Angel

:Update: Throwing open drinks at my local in London tomorrow eve. Details to follow tomorrow. Tab is on me.

4 minutes ago from Tweetie

:tears: i wish i was in London now :crybaby:

So this sounds a lot more party and a lot less gig. Have fun all you people-who-can-get-to-London-for tomorrow-night. What an opportunity!

So this sounds a lot more party and a lot less gig. Have fun all you people-who-can-get-to-London-for tomorrow-night. What an opportunity!

Lucky. Very lucky!

he should someday do what i know 2 other bands from what i know have done (prob. many more who have)... flight and show/party/gig. I entered with 1 and wasnt one of the lucky 5 for one in London :(

Edited by Dark Angel

I think it's all a matter of timing. No one is going to buy the single if they don't like his music. He just wants them to buy it now as opposed to 4 weeks later when they finally get around to it.

And besides it's all a matter of getting attention. People can't buy it if they don't know it's out there. And keeping it in the top 10 of iTunes (i.e. on the front page) is a pretty effective way of making casual fans aware it's available for download.

Exactly!

And believe me, i know a lot of people who don't know that it's out there...

He's really kind, personally I have never heard of an artist doing this before...:fangurl:

I have.... mika has a big heart of gold but i know someone who has a bigger heart of gold. Bumblefoot. member from guns n Roes. One i know close and have been a fan of since 97. its crazy what he is doing and what he have made guns n roses do with givin ticx (w. flight) to 5 fans (competiton) ect. invited fans out for dinner w. his wife, guitar and singing lessons, travling frm wherever he is to another country for just 1 day for a meet up with fans (NJ to London ect.) ect. ect. ect. Bumblefoot...... biggest hart of gold i know. mika 2nd biggest.

Edited by Dark Angel

I have.... mika has a big heart of gold but i know someone who has a bigger heart of gold. Bumblefoot. member from guns n Roes. One i know close and have been a fan of since 97. its crazy what he is doing and what he have made guns n roses do with givin ticx (w. flight) to 5 fans (competiton) ect. invited fans out for dinner w. his wife, guitar and singing lessons, travling frm wherever he is to another country for just 1 day for a meet up with fans (NJ to London ect.) Bumblefoot...... biggest hart of gold i know. mika 2nd biggest

I think that's kinda bizarre, wife with dinner? :roftl:

And don't forget Guns 'n roses has been along a lot longer than mika has, I'm sure Mika's grandnosity will continue to grow into something so admirable one day :wub2:

I think that's kinda bizarre, wife with dinner? :roftl:

And don't forget Guns 'n roses has been along a lot longer than mika has, I'm sure Mika's grandnosity will continue to grow into something so admirable one day :wub2:

Yep that what he have done with 2 and he have asked me out for (with showing his studio and singng lesson ect.) Have promised that we will meet up the next time he will come to denmark or me to NJ. He have meet up with fans before a show... tea after... even though he was busy with a gnr tour and after party... not only for 15 min. and he invited for dinner and meet up. he have givin me a lot of instrumental tracks cos he trusts me, made me be an admin. for a record compagny as a supporter & promoter.

GnR has been around since the 80s so yeah a lot longer. but they were better back then. Not good today. the new album has only sold 5 mill. worldwide :blink: far fro as good as the old albums.... its also a new GnR. Only 2 old members back... no Slash....

Wouldn't it make you happy? lol He knows whats best for us a "little"challenge and then amazing prize!:roftl::roftl::teehee::wub2:

Can you take the truth? :roftl: No.

I see I'm the only one who doesn't give a frigging damn about seeing Sire naked in a vlog. :blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

You aren't. :dunno:

To be brutally honest, I would prefer him to make the top 3 because of the music.

Edited by violet_sky

Aww, I honestly can't see him doing anything stupid. If he is going to do a naked vlog I'm sure it'll be just something hilarious :wink2:

He seems to be so relaxed and cheerful, he must be very relieved now, WAG doing well etc. I'm glad he knows how much we love him :wub2:

:tears:

Aw, sorry, I didn't mean to rub it in. I'm sure he'll do something special that you'll be able to go to. :wink2:

Lucky, lucky. :punk:

I am actually so relieved that it's today. When he mentioned he was gonna do something special I actually had a heart attack because I'm moving up North to go to university in two weeks and would have been absolutely gutted if it had been after I'd gone.

Fabulous. Have a drink for me!

:yay:

I will most certainly have a drink for you, don't you worry about that. :thumb_yello:

Can you take the truth? :roftl: No.

You aren't. :dunno:

To be brutally honest, I would prefer him to make the top 3 because of the music.

Oh come on I want Him in top 3 becouse of His music not becouseof the vlog ;p we were just trying to fill out gap where we would normally be bored.

I'm not much intrested in Golden Area but I was just curious what He is going to do with the "promise" He made :roftl:

Oh come on I want Him in top 3 becouse of His music not becouseof the vlog ;p we were just trying to fill out gap where we would normally be bored.

I'm not much intrested in Golden Area but I was just curious what He is going to do with the "promise" He made :roftl:

Yeah me too! :roftl: It will be intresting to say at least.. :aah:

:Update: Throwing open drinks at my local in London tomorrow eve. Details to follow tomorrow. Tab is on me.

4 minutes ago from Tweetie

:tears: i wish i was in London now :crybaby:

Why don't I live in London :crybaby:

Much fun to the people who are going!