:roftl: No the political rant.

He didn't even work his way up with some rants about junk food ingredients and YouTube copyright hassles like Calvin Harris. Just full on into human rights abuse perpetrated and dismissed by various governments.

Again, wow.

Oh. :naughty:

I'd rather he didn't. Probably just me though...

I really hate politics-and-things-relating-to-politics tweets :teehee::aah:

He probably had a few drinks :rolls_eyes:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'd prefer it if he kept his shirt on in his videos, but I like the fact that he is just breaking free all over the place these days. :teehee:

I was surprised when he posted that article about Dubai and asked for opinions but he never quite offered up his own on the matter. This was very different.

I had to groan when I saw some of replies coming in to him at the time though. A few made it quite obvious that they really don't care what he says and only seem to be following him to get his attention.

Well I'd prefer it if he kept his shirt on in his videos, but I like the fact that he is just breaking free all over the place these days. :teehee:

I was surprised when he posted that article about Dubai and asked for opinions but he never quite offered up his own on the matter. This was very different.

I had to groan when I saw some of replies coming in to him at the time though. A few made it quite obvious that they really don't care what he says and only seem to be following him to get his attention.

I think prefer that too :shocked:

Who am I? :lol3:

In time, I'll probably learn to care for issues that are happening around the world, but I try and tune it out most of the time. The news is always so depressing, and I really don't need that right now. :naughty:

In time, I'll probably learn to care for issues that are happening around the world, but I try and tune it out most of the time. The news is always so depressing, and I really don't need that right now. :naughty:

Yes I am in that frame of mind at the moment too. When I was younger my mind boggled at the idea that there were other girls out there living in complete ignorance to what is going on in the world around them. I envied how easy their lives and how empty their minds must be since they were so oblivious.

Now I know exactly what it's like. :teehee:

I'm not gonna lie. When Mika said he wants a diamond pig, I thought he wanted a real one encrusted with diamonds. I was thinking, "WTF? Where do you get those? I don't even think it's possible".

Then I clicked the link.

Yes I am in that frame of mind at the moment too. When I was younger my mind boggled at the idea that there were other girls out there living in complete ignorance to what is going on in the world around them. I envied how easy their lives and how empty their minds must be since they were so oblivious.

Now I know exactly what it's like. :teehee:

It's great :groovy::lol3:

I'm not gonna lie. When Mika said he wants a diamond pig, I thought he wanted a real one encrusted with diamonds. I was thinking, "WTF? Where do you get those? I don't even think it's possible".

Then I clicked the link.

I thought so too :teehee:

Then I clicked the link.

Hahaha same here!

I got the tweet via cell phone and couldn't see the link til now...a bit of a surprise for me!:naughty:

Oh. :naughty:

You are not alone. I thought the same thing. And I read that after one of my last posts was about how I appreciate him to keep out of politics. :doh: Makes me feel the tiniest bit foolish. :mf_rosetinted: Maybe he just thought it was time for a highbrow tweet in between diamond pigs and K girls. :naughty: He hasn't posted about his book list in a long time either.

He did touch on it, after I tweeted and asked his thoughts, but not in as great detail as with this new subject.

:roftl: No the political rant.

He didn't even work his way up with some rants about junk food ingredients and YouTube copyright hassles like Calvin Harris. Just full on into human rights abuse perpetrated and dismissed by various governments.

Again, wow.

I liked those tweets. It made me happy to know that he isn't an airhead pop tart, and he cares about stuff like that. I wouldn't want him going on and on about serious stuff all the time, but you like to think your idols (:blush-anim-cl:) are balanced people, with brains, and opinions on stuff other than just what shirt goes with what pants. Or doesn't, as the case may be :aah:.

So yeah, I was a ittle bit 'wow' too :naughty:.

He does make a bit of a point of mentioning that he follows the news- which I like. He told a bbc interviewer that he had their newspage as his homepage to stop him living totally in a fantasy world, he said something about the bad economy when someone asked him about Madonna, and when he was in LA he tweeted that he was dossing round watching the news, or something. And the Dubai thing.

I like it- I think he gets it right, showing interest and concern, but with no hint of "great- a captive audience- lets push this or that point of view"

I expected he was paying attention to the news and had opinions. I just didn't expect he'd ever express them publicly. I suppose his opinion on this subject is hardly controversial in the western world, but he never rants about anything for 3 tweets, muchless a human rights abuse issue.

Maybe this is interesting? Nick Grimshaw tweeted this:

grimmers What's that awful birthday sex song?? Gross.me.out. On the way to interview Mika in a place called Mika's World. He has his own WORLD!

about 6 hours ago from TwitterBerry

grimmers What's that awful birthday sex song?? Gross.me.out. On the way to interview Mika in a place called Mika's World. He has his own WORLD!

Thank you for letting us know:thumb_yello:

I wanna go!!!

Wonder if Nick will have this on his show tonight?

I wanna go!!!

Wonder if Nick will have this on his show tonight?

It Might Not Just Could Be For His Show Tonight, It Could.. But It Could Also Be For BBC Switch Or E4 Music (Which Isn't On At The Moment But Will Be Back On Soon I Think)... It Could Go 3 Ways!..

everyone whos on twitter should sent him a tweet asking him when mika is on ..... you never know if there enough of us all asking the same question he might reply back

It Might Not Just Could Be For His Show Tonight, It Could.. But It Could Also Be For BBC Switch Or E4 Music (Which Isn't On At The Moment But Will Be Back On Soon I Think)... It Could Go 3 Ways!..

E4 Music isn't on any more, everything is on the 4 Music channel now. And the Switch tv show isn't on again yet, it's possible it could be for that.

everyone whos on twitter should sent him a tweet asking him when mika is on ..... you never know if there enough of us all asking the same question he might reply back

Just asked him, see what happens:thumb_yello:

E4 Music isn't on any more, everything is on the 4 Music channel now. And the Switch tv show isn't on again yet, it's possible it could be for that.

Isn't It Not On Anymore!?.. :blink:

I Thought It Wasn't On Because Of Big Brother Live.. Well It Could Be For One Of Those "4Music Presents: " Shows Because He Does Them Too. I Think The Switch TV Show Is Back On Next Month Sometime, So There Still Could Be A Possiblity! :thumb_yello:

Would love to see it....