Isn't It Not On Anymore!?.. :blink:

I Thought It Wasn't On Because Of Big Brother Live.. Well It Could Be For One Of Those "4Music Presents: " Shows Because He Does Them Too. I Think The Switch TV Show Is Back On Next Month Sometime, So There Still Could Be A Possiblity! :thumb_yello:

No, just before BB came on, on Sky listings, it said they were the last ever, which disappointed me, quite liked watching them in the mornings!

Could be for the late night C4 shows, will check listings shortly.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wished to load photos in Mikasounds. Has made an album " My favourite Mikaphotos ". But then has casually decided to translate, that there it is written, above. It turns out, that I should load only those photos which were done by me. It is interesting, where them to take (. Did not notice never this prevention. Can really suspend the account? And how those people who have loaded a heap of photos from professional photographers? Or it only the prevention at which everyone wink? Usually I decorated photos in a photoshop, and then added in albums. But nobody has removed those some pieces which I did not change and have added . Just in case I was frightened to add new photos. Only I do not see, where here equality for reception of points.

I wished to load photos in Mikasounds. Has made an album " My favourite Mikaphotos ". But then has casually decided to translate, that there it is written, above. It turns out, that I should load only those photos which were done by me. It is interesting, where them to take (. Did not notice never this prevention. Can really suspend the account? And how those people who have loaded a heap of photos from professional photographers? Or it only the prevention at which everyone wink? Usually I decorated photos in a photoshop, and then added in albums. But nobody has removed those some pieces which I did not change and have added . Just in case I was frightened to add new photos. Only I do not see, where here equality for reception of points.

They are trying to discourage people from uploading photos just to get points or using images that belong to other members, so they added this message after people were abusing the system.

A few of us have had our images taken and uploaded. :thumbdown: Someone must have taken it right from my photo album on Mikasounds because it's unlikely she found it anywhere else. It was something I gave to Mika, not a picture of him.

They are trying to discourage people from uploading photos just to get points or using images that belong to other members, so they added this message after people were abusing the system.

A few of us have had our images taken and uploaded. :thumbdown: Someone must have taken it right from my photo album on Mikasounds because it's unlikely she found it anywhere else. It was something I gave to Mika, not a picture of him.

I cannot load amateur photos. It is a shame to me. However, it is a shame to load also and professional (but not so . And I have loaded some pieces. Nearby 5-6)).

But if I process them in my photoshop , I consider their mine a little. And is more often I process professional photos.

So? It is impossible to load anything? Me will remove?

You wish to tell, what someone has copied your images directly there, in mikasounds? And has loaded there on its own behalf???

What she have taken from you ?

her account has been removed?

I cannot load amateur photos. It is a shame to me. However, it is a shame to load also and professional (but not so . And I have loaded some pieces. Nearby 5-6)).

But if I process them in my photoshop , I consider their mine a little. And is more often I process professional photos.

So? It is impossible to load anything? Me will remove?

You wish to tell, what someone has copied your images directly there, in mikasounds? And has loaded there on its own behalf???

What she have taken from you ?

her account has been removed?

No she is just a young girl so I don't want them to remove her account.

They seem to be allowing people to upload just about anything still, so if you want to upload the photos you have changed I think you will be able to. :dunno:

No she is just a young girl so I don't want them to remove her account.

They seem to be allowing people to upload just about anything still, so if you want to upload the photos you have changed I think you will be able to. :dunno:

All right, I shall risk:shocked:. And on an album I shall write, that I do not appropriate those photos

:Update:

@jodi_ice haha well actually...

6 minutes ago from web in reply to jodi_ice

going mountain climbing in the french alps, cant think of work there, if you do... you fall off and die. Ha!

7 minutes ago from web

@KookieKajsa wicked cheers, sound probs galore but cool vibe x

9 minutes ago from web in reply to KookieKajsa

I'm on ****in holliday, woop woop

10 minutes ago from web

YO!

12 minutes ago from web

maybe to the French Alps?? :das::das::roftl:

I wish, Ceci...but I don't like climbing mountains :boxed: I'd rather swim...and the sea's 10 minutes away from me:biggrin2:...last year I climbed a mountain in my Crocs (you know those funny shoes) and it wasn't nice ...:aah:

Mika would have to spend a lot of time to persuade me to climb a mountain with him....or actually not very much! :naughty::roftl::wub2:

And I was talking about a holiday from HIM actually as I have to read tones of books for school and so far didn't get close any of them (and I have sharp one more month left) :sad:...if I tell my teacher that I wrote some scripts and started writing my own book, she'll probably forgive me. :teehee: I was thinking that this holiday of his could be a chance for me to get away for a couple of days/weeks whatever and hide behind a book. :freak:

Edited by B!anka