• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be thick, but he's on Radio Clyde 1 on Thursday, right? Or tonight? And other stations too, but Sheena can't remember which?

as far as its been said on here thursday romeo on demand clyde 1 maybe friday on bbc radio scotland with Jim Gellatly , but there is other shows as the receptionist @ clyde 1 studios said to me that he was in to pre-record other shows not just romeo`s

That's brilliant!! :thumb_yello: I'm so glad that you managed to see him. He looks fab btw.:wub2: What did he smell like? :teehee::naughty:

i wish i knew .... hes too tall , we were out in the open + we were rushed but @ least the drive over & the waiting about was well worth it as we got to meet him:thumb_yello:

i wish i knew .... hes too tall , we were out in the open + we were rushed but @ least the drive over & the waiting about was well worth it as we got to meet him:thumb_yello:

He usually smells lush! :thumb_yello: I hugged him at itunes last week.:wub2:

I have seen your tweets and knew that you were trying to see him, well done you! Well worth the drive. :thumb_yello:

He usually smells lush! :thumb_yello: I hugged him at itunes last week.:wub2:

I have seen your tweets and knew that you were trying to see him, well done you! Well worth the drive. :thumb_yello:

well i have seen him play 4 times & spoke to him 4 times would have been 5 if brixton hadnt been such a hash ... i do feel blessed sometimes when it comes to meeting singers i like , like my long walk with vince from frankmusik :mf_rosetinted:

well i have seen him play 4 times & spoke to him 4 times would have been 5 if brixton hadnt been such a hash ... i do feel blessed sometimes when it comes to meeting singers i like , like my long walk with vince from frankmusik :mf_rosetinted:

YEAH!! That was great! I read about your walk with Vince somewhere, not sure where I read it now.:blink:

YEAH!! That was great! I read about your walk with Vince somewhere, not sure where I read it now.:blink:

well i am known for doing a lot of mentle things on here though ive been quiet for a while .... like brixton & a can of deodorant :roftl:

the kids signed dsi`s

DSC01535.jpg

my signed songs for sorrow , mika seemed excited when he saw me yanking this out! debs thinks he signed sherman not sheena lol

DSC01536.jpg

last one ..... aww ! mika signing my songs for sorrow with niece julie

DSC01533.jpg

Those are fabby pictures Sheena, and I absolutely LOVE the froggie!!! :wub2:

Fantastic!!!

I like the idea he was excited when you yanked it out! Songs For Sorrow I mean . :naughty: No, really, that's endearing.

i wish he had yanked it out ....... there was tons of big bushes about for a bit of slap n tickle :roftl: