I wish Mika was my age, still hot, nice house, coupla kids...you know

Blue Sky

yes... it sucks- big time...

I wish I was around 20- 22.

There are perks to being your age. Enjoy it, those days will be over soon enough. Oh, and read the lyrics to this song:

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/t/trace_adkins/youre_gonna_miss_this.html

I wish I knew what time of day he was born :glasses2:.

Gonna map his astrological chart? :biggrin2:

Well, I like this thread

I wish be one age with Mika. Is it impossible? Then I wish Mika has told openly He loves women more senior than Him.

I could see Mika admitting to liking Russian women, if not specifically older women. :das:

And I wish I were his friend at least, so I could text him/email him to see if he was alright. Check on him...It would save me a lot of nights of worrying :sneaky2:

You need a mirror like from Beauty and the Beast. You could be like "show me the beast...er, Mika!" And then see that he's safe, warm, and happy. :wink2:

I wish I could work for Mika. Be his personnal dietitian and follow him on tour, like cooking for him, making sure he eats nutritious food and appropriate before a gig... I could also do that for his family and the band...

And you could bond with Mama P! She could teach you all of Mika's likes and dislikes. :roftl:

And in 2031, with or without assistance, I will still be here. :teehee:

And Mika will still be Mika. Hot, hilarious and outrageously talented.

TRUE DAT!!!! :yay:

Oh, and i'd like to thank him over and over. He brings me so much happiness and has truly helped me discover myself, and learn to be okay with being myself! He's a leader, an individual, but most of all an incredible talent that we are lucky enough to witness first hand! Not to mention stunningly gorgeous. Ahhh. I love him. :wub2:

:wub2::wub2:

I wish Mika would hurry up and invite me for cocktails by the rooftop pool of a posh hotel. I've been fantasizing about that for two years already. :sneaky2:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to go to the pub with him and get a bit drunk together, his drunken tweets are funny enough so I'd like to see it in real life.:biggrin2::naughty:

I'd just like to do anything ordinary with him, go for a walk along the beach, go to the cinema, just something everyday.

Same... Especially the pub thingy... donno why that one!

i wish i could sing in a band so i could go touring with Mika and then we'd become best friends and go shopping together. well... you never know what may happen in the future. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

in the year 2031 i'll be 38. hope we're friends by then :biggrin2:

oh by the by our very own Mika was voted #4 in the more! man chart - the 5 men making us stare this week. :shocked: of course it's a topless photo, :drool: and yes i have cut it out and stuck it next to my bed :fisch::blush-anim-cl:

i wish i could sing in a band so i could go touring with Mika and then we'd become best friends and go shopping together. well... you never know what may happen in the future. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

oh by the by our very own Mika was voted #4 in the more! man chart - the 5 men making us stare this week. :shocked: of course it's a topless photo:drool:, and yes i have cut it out and stuck it next to my bed :fisch::blush-anim-cl:

Can you scan it?

oh by the by our very own Mika was voted #4 in the more! man chart - the 5 men making us stare this week. :shocked: of course it's a topless photo, :drool: and yes i have cut it out and stuck it next to my bed :fisch::blush-anim-cl:

HAH! In that case I'ma go buy it :roftl:

You need a mirror like from Beauty and the Beast. You could be like "show me the beast...er, Mika!" And then see that he's safe, warm, and happy. :wink2:

Nono: Show me Mika!

**image of Mika running away from squirrels**

Nono: :rolls_eyes:

I wish that Mika was my english teacher. It's a old oold wish. But it still would be cool, although I wouldn't learn anything :teehee:

i don't have to do english anymore so i wish he could teach me Performance Studies cos then he could teach me to play the piano and sing!!!! :boing::woot_jump::boing:

I wish Mika was my age..... hang on, he is *facepalm*

I'd like to go take Mika to happikali's place, sit back on the verandah, drink beer, talk absolute crap, and just show him how absolutely nuts the Aussies are....

Failing that, pub crawl in Orange!

Can someone please tell me some time where :squirrel: came from?

You should know where squirrels come from...

Squirrels have chicken too...

I wish I was around 20- 22...

Bills, work and responsibility isn't all it's cracked up to be...

Thinking again about it, I'd like to take him to one of the pubs near me. He'd be a riot!

Ooooooh! Pub crawl!

I can teach him some Aussie drinking games!

It says :naughty:

It's from his Sydney show in 2007 at The Forum.

It's awesome... I think we know who it was, she said she sent him an email and swore a bit... she hasn't been on here for about 2 years...

Im 26 next month and i feel like... i donno! Im like someone whos 20 according to some friends (who knew me when i was 20) :roftl::shocked:

I'm 26 too but not till October...

I like being 25... it's cool...