I wish Mika was my age, still hot, nice house, coupla kids...you know

Blue Sky

ROFL! :lmfao:

I personally wish....I dunno.

Wish he'd date me? :dunno:

It'll never happen. I'd probably die if it did anyway. I'd be a terrible date.

**dinner at the Ivy**

Mika: Caroline, I think I love you.

Me: *no answer*

Mika: Caroline, are you in shock?

Me: *no answer*

Mika: Caroline, are you okay?

Me: *faces slowly descends into my food*

Mika: OMG?!

Waiter: I think she's dead, sir.

Mika: OMG I killed her!!!

That's how it would go :cool:

oh! look! a squirrel! :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh! look! a squirrel! :mf_rosetinted:

Me: *perks up* WHERE?!

Mika: YOU'RE NOT DEAD?!

Me: No, I think you bored me.

Mika: :tears: I said I loved you...

Me: DULL, I know this is a "date" but I just wanted to hang out with you. You're supposed to be gay, right?

Mika: I'M GAWLDEN, NOT GAY!

Me: DULL, I know this is a "date" but I just wanted to hang out with you. You're supposed to be gay, right?

:lmfao::roftl::roftl: well actualy i exasperated my mom because i refused to eat the soup , after a few threatenings i found my face brutally pushed into the soup plate :pinkbow:

Well yes, that would be nice! :naughty:

I'm always worried too, can't help it :aah: Not about his frugality (is that a word, lol) but many other things.

Yes it is :sneaky2:

Frugality : being careful with resources eg money, food, so that they are used wisely :thumb_yello:

Its alright Mika, I thought she died too... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yes it is :sneaky2:

Frugality : being careful with resources eg money, food, so that they are used wisely :thumb_yello:

Yes, that was the word I meant! :thumb_yello: I wasn't sure if I spell it right. He seems quite frugal to me. Well, he does buy a lot of ice cream to his fans :teehee: And he uses Sandbag as a business partner... Okay, I'm worried too! :aah:

Can someone please tell me some time where :squirrel: came from?

do you mean when did the squirrel emoticon appear? quite a while back.

you should know about the squirrels - i told you in London!

Its alright Mika, I thought she died too... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:teehee:

:shocked:

I thought you liked him! :roftl:

I wish I was Mika's age (I wouldn't wish being my age on anyone, BlueSky!).

That's all. Whether I were to meet him or not is irrelevant.

I just wish I were 26 again. :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

Here, Here Deb!!! :thumb_yello:

I think it every single morning...........:boxed:

I wish he gave me all his books and pieces of art as a present. His collection of plastic bags I can do without:mf_rosetinted:

he collects plastic bags?! how did i not know that?

I thought his name meant plastic bags, but I never knew he collected them :roftl:

For some time now, I wish I knew Mika-the teenager...I don't know why exactly but I'd like to get to know more about that period of his life...I guess I just have to wait until Sept 21st right? :naughty:

But really...I'd like to hear one day some stories of those he mistakes...he's talking about. I awkwardly find myself in many of his teenage stories so far...as I am a teenager now and I'm not sure if I like it or not but finding out that the guy I love most has been through it makes me happy a little and helps me a lot. :wub2: I mean there are a lot of other teenagers on this planet, but celebrities are oftenly seen as non-humans (lady Gaga? ) but I have never had this feeling about Mika...he has always seemed to be the most human person...with real stories and feelings and yet so atipical.

Especially the "I see you" story gives me goosebumps...I can't believe it...I've always been imagining stuff ...it really draws a huge smile on my face. :biggrin2:

Edited by B!anka

For some time now, I wish I knew Mika-the teenager...I don't know why exactly but I'd like to get to know more about that period of his life...I guess I just have to wait until Sept 21st right? :naughty:

But really...I'd like to hear one day some stories of those he mistakes...he's talking about. I awkwardly find myself in many of his teenage stories so far...as I am a teenager now and I'm not sure if I like it or not but finding out that the guy I love most has been through it makes me happy a little and helps me a lot. :wub2:

Especially the "I see you" story gives me goosebumps...I can't believe it...I've always been imagining stuff ...it really draws a huge smile on my face. :biggrin2:

I'm quite interested in psychology and all that stuff so I am also interested in knowing the teenage Mika - the guy trying to discover who he was and where he was headed. I'd probably just wanna hug him if I ever did get to know that version of Mika...I think sometimes I get a bit of motherly instinct even though I'm 6 years his junior :roftl:

But I find myself relating to him in a lot of ways anymore...perhaps even moreso if I knew exactly what went on all those years ago.