Mika in Munich 13.9.09, exclusive radio gig

mellody

I know this is going to sound like sour grapes, since I'm not involved in the slightest.... but I'd be more upset about someone getting to go see Mika who has already seen him a zillion times before, versus a fan who misses out and they've seen him very little or not at all, regardless of which country they live in.

If we're going to start throwing the word "greedy" around here....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nina, I have met you personally (a few times now) and I know that you're a good girl. My posts were never a personal attack to you (just clarifying this in case you or someone else thought so).

The only reason why I have posted such a strong opinion on this topic is because I am very frustrated about the fact that this was a comp which was obviously limited to residents only, and now it turns out that some people (you and a few french fans that we know of, but I'm sure that some others who have not mentioned it now may appear on the day) have applied and won tickets, while uk'ers who live nearby did not win.

There are a few people from the UK who really wanted to go and have not won. Heck I was just very lucky cause someone else offered me a ticket, as I didn't win either.

I'm glad you said that, because it felt it was personal and I was very sad about it.

And yes, I know there are UK fans who didn't win. That's why I sent my tickets to Marilyn yesterday. I knew she was one of first MFCers planning a trip to Blackpool with her husband, and I wasn't happy knowing she didn't have tickets.

I'm glad you said that, because it felt it was personal and I was very sad about it.

And yes, I know there are UK fans who didn't win. That's why I sent my tickets to Marilyn yesterday. I knew she was one of first MFCers planning a trip to Blackpool with her husband, and I wasn't happy knowing she didn't have tickets.

now this is perfect then. you applied, you won, you saw that locals didn't win, and gave them your tickets. i don't blame you for applying, it's the responsibility of the radio station to make sure their terms+conditions are met. and if all locals had won tickets, there wouldn't have been a problem at all. plus, finland is not a place mika comes to very often, like to other countries, so you have no choice but to travel to see him. like, for example, if someone from austria won tickets for the munich gig and i didn't, of course i'd still be disappointed, but i wouldn't find it unfair that the austrian fan applied, as mika never comes to austria. they just have no other choice. i think as long as someone is as responsible as you are and gives one or both of their tickets to locals if they see that they didn't win, it's perfectly fine.

you can also start arguing there whether someone should go to such a gig with their husband who isn't really a fan, or instead give the 2nd ticket to another (local) MFCer. but i think we already had this discussion some other time. i think those who find it unfair if ppl from abroad apply, will just have to live with the fact that there'll always be some who do it. and those from abroad who win while locals don't, will have to live with the fact that they can't fully enjoy the gig with everyone else, as there'll be some who dislike them for being "greedy". :wink2:

Edited by mellody

No, it was never a personal attack at all, just my opinion on the situation, no matter who had been the person/people involved. I happen to have strong disagreements of opinions often with people who I consider dear friends, and that doesn't impact the friendship at all. Some of them have even been displayed on this very thread :biggrin2:. It does bother me that sometimes things that are mere disagreements or debates are taken as a personal attack or something of the sort, as from my side it's never about that at all.

Yes, I can get passionate about topics that I care about, but I do think that I can see the person behind it as a whole and not think that because we think differently in some ways we will now be mortal enemies :naughty:.

Anyway, credit due where it's due (or whichever way the saying goes) and I think that it's very honourable and kind of you that you've given the tickets to Marylin and her husband, as they were so keen to go and as you said some of the first people who decided to make a trip to Blackpool. So even though I have nothing to do with them, I do thank you for your nice gesture towards them.

now this is perfect then. you applied, you won, you saw that locals didn't win, and gave them your tickets. i don't blame you for applying, it's the responsibility of the radio station to make sure their terms+conditions are met. and if all locals had won tickets, there wouldn't have been a problem at all. plus, finland is not a place mika comes to very often, like to other countries, so you have no choice but to travel to see him. like, for example, if someone from austria won tickets for the munich gig and i didn't, of course i'd still be disappointed, but i wouldn't find it unfair that the austrian fan applied, as mika never comes to austria. they just have no other choice. i think as long as someone is as responsible as you are and gives one or both of their tickets to locals if they see that they didn't win, it's perfectly fine.

you can also start arguing there whether someone should go to such a gig with their husband who isn't really a fan, or instead give the 2nd ticket to another (local) MFCer. but i think we already had this discussion some other time. i think those who find it unfair if ppl from abroad apply, will just have to live with the fact that there'll always be some who do it. and those from abroad who win while locals don't, will have to live with the fact that they can't fully enjoy the gig with everyone else, as there'll be some who dislike them for being "greedy". :wink2:

Melody, the hole that I pick in your theory is that in this case the terms of the competition specified that only UK residents could apply. This is NOT a normal gig, it's a TV show with a couple of songs, and therefore your theory about fans traveling, etc, which I agree wholeheartedly with with regards to normal gigs does not apply here.

Yes, it may be the radio's responsability to check that people have only applied legitimately, but I think that they are counting on people following the rules in the first place. As I said ad nauseam before, the address box was only suitable for a UK address.

The BBC most likely never even thought that people from other countries would be applying for this as it was some obscufre thing mentioned on the radio and not publicised by the artist. All these fans from other countries would have not had any idea that this was happening if there had not been a thread on mfc about it....So really, the situation is very different from a 'normal' gig.

And just to make matters clearer, the BBC gets its money from us the UK people who pay their licence fee. So effectively WE are paying for this event.

Why would someone else from another country go to it over people who are funding it in some way or another?

I know this is going to sound like sour grapes, since I'm not involved in the slightest.... but I'd be more upset about someone getting to go see Mika who has already seen him a zillion times before, versus a fan who misses out and they've seen him very little or not at all, regardless of which country they live in.

If we're going to start throwing the word "greedy" around here....

Oh wow. What exactly do you consider greedy about spending one's hard earned cash and holiday time on traveling to see Mika gigs?

It's not greediness. It's called prioritising.

Some people spend their money on kids (yes, children cost a lot of money to have), fancy cars or houses. Some spend it on fantastic holidays. Some spend it on fancy meals and nights out. The list is endless.

Some fans spend it on going to Mika gigs. I would like to know what exactly is greedy about that. Some people are luckier than others in the sense that Mika goes to their countries more than others, but that is just a fact of life and everyone needs to see the reality of it and adapt. One could live anywhere and still find a reason to complain that their luck sucks, but the reality of it is what it is and every individual needs to decide what their priority is and act accordingly. Calling others greedy is just not the way. Personally I have spent a LOT of money going to these gigs, and holiday time, and that is my choice. I have spent it over spending it on other things. Other people may make different choices, and why would this mean that I am greedy if for example I was to win tickets to something like this? It just doesn't make any sense to me at all :teehee:.

Yes, it may be the radio's responsability to check that people have only applied legitimately, but I think that they are counting on people following the rules in the first place. As I said ad nauseam before, the address box was only suitable for a UK address.

Yes, but it always is. I mean, if I order something from US online store (no matter if it's small or big one) it always asks my state. And I email them and they explain that it's okay, it's just cheaper to keep it standard and yes, they are happy to deliver abroad. I'm not arguing, just want to explain why I applied in the first place.

Sara, thanks for explaining it was not personal, I appreciate it!

And sorry, this was off topic again :blush-anim-cl:

My opinion on the topic 'take part in competions to win tickets for a mika gig abroad or not' is very simple. I agree with a lot of what has been said before.

First, I think it is in the responsibility of the host or the party organizing the competition to make sure to allow only those people to win who meet the criteria that have been set and announced in the terms and conditions. I would think that, usually for a competition it should all be in there and it should make everything perfectly clear. (No, I haven't read the very conditions for the competition this thread is about, as I didn't even get the newsletter yet :roftl:, but it is what I would assume.)

Second, I have absolutely no problem with Mika fans from abroad winning tickets for Mika in Germany. I don't think it is an issue of where you're from. I wouldn't even go so far to say it is an issue of how much of a real true Mika fan you are and for how many years you've been supporting him and how much you therefore deserve to be in. It has been discussed so many times. Mika is for everyone. The world would be a better place if everyone had the chance to attend a Mika gig once every two months.

So no, I have absolutely no hard feelings towards any non German fan applying for these tickets. It's the opposite. The cross-cultural aspect is a HUGE part of what makes those gigs so very special to me. I never experienced anything like it before and to me it is something irrevocably linked to everything MIKA.

There are only two things I'd like to ask for. For the sake of anyone who won't be lucky:

First, please do not apply if you know you can't make it. Regardless if you live in Iceland and can't get a flight at short notice or if you live in Kreuzpullach and know you can't make it because you have to help haymaking that night.

Second, please don't book flight and accomodation if you don't draw any benefit out of a stay in Munich other than the chance of seeing Mika. I say that even though it wouldn't affect anyone else in a negative way. But I daresay, Mika is so available and all over the place that you'll get a proper chance to attend a gig near to your home without loss of money for a maybe.

First highlight:

Agree completely!

It's the hosts and nobody else responsibility!

They have to have methods to clear away from spam and other creepy things on the net if they even consider using the net! That’s it!:sneaky2:

Second highlight:

Agree! I’m just waiting for an MFC invasion in my country :mf_lustslow: it would be so much fun!

And if or when Mika would drag his lazy ass to Stockholm next time, I really hope it will be for a gig that is open for anyone and not only for a taxpayer in Sweden!:shocked:

I’m afraid those special gigs and everything that goes with them just causes narrow mindedness and sad discussions! :boxed:

Don’t get me wrong... I’m the first one to appreciate a healthy discussion and I totally get this friendship-but-different-opinions Sariflor is talking about :huglove: but this just feels unnecessary!

Yes, but it always is. I mean, if I order something from US online store (no matter if it's small or big one) it always asks my state. And I email them and they explain that it's okay, it's just cheaper to keep it standard and yes, they are happy to deliver abroad. I'm not arguing, just want to explain why I applied in the first place.

Ok sorry Melody for the off-topicness, I promise that this will be it, but just a quick reply re the addresses: I disagree, it not always is.

Usually when one finds a form that accepts international addresses it will specifically ask for a "country" and often displkay the different countries in a drop down list. In this case it asked for County and no state or country so it was just UK (which made sense as per the Terms and Conds) :wink2:

So true!

Always confusing to order things on line, you can never be sure of anything, the best you could do is hope for the best and that they will eventually find your little spot of the world, close to the north pole!:naughty:

Oh wow. What exactly do you consider greedy about spending one's hard earned cash and holiday time on traveling to see Mika gigs?

It's not greediness. It's called prioritising.

Some people spend their money on kids (yes, children cost a lot of money to have), fancy cars or houses. Some spend it on fantastic holidays. Some spend it on fancy meals and nights out. The list is endless.

Some fans spend it on going to Mika gigs. I would like to know what exactly is greedy about that. Some people are luckier than others in the sense that Mika goes to their countries more than others, but that is just a fact of life and everyone needs to see the reality of it and adapt. One could live anywhere and still find a reason to complain that their luck sucks, but the reality of it is what it is and every individual needs to decide what their priority is and act accordingly. Calling others greedy is just not the way. Personally I have spent a LOT of money going to these gigs, and holiday time, and that is my choice. I have spent it over spending it on other things. Other people may make different choices, and why would this mean that I am greedy if for example I was to win tickets to something like this? It just doesn't make any sense to me at all :teehee:.

I'm sorry. I don't understand you. First of all, you talk about the fact that these aren't normal gigs etc etc and that it's bad form for people from other countries to apply. But then you turn around and talk about spending your cash and holiday time... Which is it?

Cos these people that have applied from another country may not have had to pay for tickets, but they will still have to pay for travel, accommodation, food... They still have to organize holidays if it clashes with work. Surely that makes them square with you in those stakes.

But I wasn't even talking about that in the first place. If you choose to spend your money etc on tickets for normal gigs, that's your business and it's all first come, first served or whatever the hell the phrase is. Fine. I don't have an issue there. But if people get the chance to see Mika for free and they don't usually get to see him, cos he never comes to their country, why shouldn't they jump at the chance to apply? I really don't see what is so wrong about that.

And if you're so worried about locals missing out, maybe you should volunteer your ticket. You didn't win it, you were going to miss out, someone graciously offered it to you. You accepted. But the same mentality that says "Oh, overseas people shouldn't come, cos someone local has missed out", should surely kick in and say "Well, I have seen Mika rather a lot of times (of my own volition, cos I paid to do so, fair enough), maybe there's someone else who would also appreciate this ticket?"

And for the record, I'm not saying you should give up your ticket. I'm just saying that I find your logic flawed, if one half of the argument occurs to you, but the other half doesn't.

And Sara, this might seem like a personal attack, and I guess by directing my comments to you I've made it seem personal, but it's not meant to be. I still love you. :wub2: I'm just following a line of argument that seems obvious to me, and trying to make myself better understood.

And I wasn't trying to call you greedy. I really dislike that word in these circumstances and someone else brought it up first and I guess this illustrated what happens when a word like that gets used.... unthinkingly.

Ok sorry Melody for the off-topicness, I promise that this will be it, but just a quick reply re the addresses: I disagree, it not always is.

Usually when one finds a form that accepts international addresses it will specifically ask for a "country" and often displkay the different countries in a drop down list. In this case it asked for County and no state or country so it was just UK (which made sense as per the Terms and Conds) :wink2:

I don't know if it's the right time or place trying to defend this, I didn't apply to the competition or whatever it was, but as I said earlier, it can be very confusing to try to order or buy something on line when you many times have to guess instead of fully understand what they are asking for!:wink2:

I wonder if those defending the 'local gig theory' would still defend it if they lived in Zimbabwe.

And yes, I applied for iTunes and won. I think I did perfectly well and that's all that matters to me.

I wonder if those defending the 'local gig theory' would still defend it if they lived in Zimbabwe.

And yes, I applied for iTunes and won. I think I did perfectly well and that's all that matters to me.

You applied for a competition that stated that it was for UK residents only (itunes). You are not a UK resident. I think that the facts speak for themselves here so what you think about it is sort of irrelevant.

Well this just confirms what I've thought all along (but was trying to keep out of the Munich thread because of Mellody's post)- that these "free" sessions are a pain in the arse. Especially as they're at such short notice.

The bit that struck me as most unfair was Mellody saying she nearly bought a ticket for Bestival not knowing he'd be in Munich the next day- a very lucky escape. Fans need to know this stuff.

I wonder if it's just one of those bad timing things...

You know...

The festivals may have been discussed much earlier and locked in to the schedule and the rest of this stuff is just being slotted in around things as it becomes organised. Cos it's promo stuff not tour stuff, so I don't know how much in advance it gets planned.

I hear what you're saying though SS.

I would hate to buy a ticket to a festival in Sydney for instance and then find out that he's doing some free radio promo thing in Canberra the very next day. I'd try to go to both, but I would be annoyed on the one hand, cos I could have saved myself the money, travel and hassle of going to Sydney, and yet on the other hand, this is Mika's living. Do I not think him worth paying to go see? (Depending on the price of course). And I'd get to catch up with all the Mikamites in Sydney!!!

I wonder if it's just one of those bad timing things...

You know...

The festivals may have been discussed much earlier and locked in to the schedule and the rest of this stuff is just being slotted in around things as it becomes organised. Cos it's promo stuff not tour stuff, so I don't know how much in advance it gets planned.

Maybe- but there does seem to be a trend towards these free events. And I'm picking up a sense that there was more uncertainty than usual about when the album would be finished

Maybe- but there does seem to be a trend towards these free events. And I'm picking up a sense that there was more uncertainty than usual about when the album would be finished

Hmmm... Well, when you consider that Imogen Heap's album was originally supposed to be finished May 2008 and is now coming out in August this year... it must be hard to know when it really was going to be finished

Well this just confirms what I've thought all along (but was trying to keep out of the Munich thread because of Mellody's post)- that these "free" sessions are a pain in the arse. Especially as they're at such short notice.

The bit that struck me as most unfair was Mellody saying she nearly bought a ticket for Bestival not knowing he'd be in Munich the next day- a very lucky escape. Fans need to know this stuff.

It can't be said too many times!:thumb_yello:

I agree with it all SS!

I have to generally agree with Mellody here that it's a complex situation and we could probably argue endlessly about the various factors in all the different circumstances that could crop up in these exclusive competitions. So all's well that ends well in the Blackpool situation since Tiibet gave her tickets to someone she felt deserving of them. :thumb_yello:

I have to disagree that the onus is entirely on the organizers to see that the criteria are met in these cases though. To me it is a matter of ethics between fans and has nothing to do with the organizers. It's like saying that queue jumping is perfectly acceptable at Brixton if security does nothing to stop it and the people who were there at 9 am should just suck it up and not complain about it because the venue isn't bothered enough so neither should the fans be. :dunno:

I also disagree with this argument about fans having to travel to see Mika so they should be free to enter these exclusive competitions and possibly bump out local residents. Mika also rarely plays the north of England so there are residents of Blackpool and Manchester who also have to travel to see Mika. If they cannot go to this gig because someone from Canada or wherever took tickets then that means they are spending a lot of hard earned money on their next Mika gig when they shouldn't have to.

As someone who does have to travel to see Mika on a regular basis (not quite Zimbabwe but close enough IMO) I feel quite strongly about this because if I cannot go to an exclusive performance of Mika's in Toronto because a bunch of people from Chicago and Mexico or wherever took the tickets that were meant for local residents...I will feel like I have been cheated out of many hundreds of dollars because that's what it normally costs me to go to a Mika gig and I've lost one of my very few chances to see him perform without paying those extremely high fees.

If Mika never performed under any other circumstances this would just be the situation we all had to live with but he's going to be touring soon for heaven's sake and he's had a couple of festival performances that very few people have/will be attending by the looks of it. I don't even understand the motivation for wanting to hone in on some other region's exclusive competitions to see Mika perform a couple of songs at this point. :dunno:

Okay, I'm not going to argue about if people should or shouldn't apply for these free gigs if they live outside the host country but something that keeps cropping up is REALLY bugging me...

This whole "it's the host's responsibilty to check" thing. NO NO NO!!!! It really isn't!!!

By entering the competition you are stating that you have read the T & C's. That is your responsibility. Not reading them is not an excuse.

That's it.

No you're not. I agree, the form says it all. If it was meant for other countries it wouldn't say Bavaria, or which county in the case of the BBC one.

Obviously it's not against the guidlines though (the BBC one) so it remains a personal choice for non UKers I guess, whether I agree or not.

IMO if it was a paying gig, people wouldn't be so quick to apply.

I think sometimes people see the tickets are free and just apply anyway, as if they can't go they don't lose out.

I'd love to know how many of the 50 ticket fairy ticket holders actually turned up at the itunes gig and how many people's eyes were too big for their belly.

Babs said Exactly..what I meant about being greedy...yes It was me!!! I mentioned it first. It wasn't meant at anyone in particular for goodness sake.!!!!

Maybe I should elucidate more...it is obvious EVERYONE on here wants to see Meeks ..it is a Fanclub so everyone's common interest is MIKA. What I meant is that people where sooooo lucky that Itunes gave out spare tickets and that people didn't have to win (altho I was lucky and did) through the correct channels. It was MIKA's Management that took it upon themselves to overrule the Terms and Conditions at the Itunes show as their rules also stated Only UK Residents. In that instance it was a complete one off...probably NEVER happen again ..but I feel (just My opinion!) that fans think they should be allowed to break any rules and go to any gig they feel and if they complain enough Mika's Management will step in again just to keep the peace.

I honestly don't know who turned up and who didn't at Itunes but from what Babs has written seems not all of the 50 who won came...To me this seems unfair and "greedy" (I am NOT saying the people who didn't turn up were not from the UK..before I get hounded! they might have been from anywhere!) but I feel it would be best if people thought properly before they said Yes to free tickets that is all. Maybe greedy is the wrong word to use?

Tiibet ...nothing was actually aimed at you as such. It was just you were being vocal on here and the French fans that seem to have won too have not said anything. It was meant as a general discussion and I think giving your tickets away was very kind. I do hope that you didn't feel you HAD to give your tickets away and that circumstances meant you couldn't come cos afterall you did win them.

I do admit I was rather concerned to see other countries winning the UK tix as I still haven't won and live in the North!!!.. (but was kindly given a ticket from VixenBww so I can go) but I understood they were randomly allocated and had come to the conclusion that the date had gone past and I hadn't won. Then to see people from other countries winning when really their application should not be eligible ...I feel isn't fair ..this is only MY opinion..for this particular show and the UK competition only shows ... Not "normal" pay for ticket shows which are open to everyone from every corner of the world! even people in Zimbabwe :biggrin2:

There isn't EVER gonna be a conclusion to this... but the BBC were wrong in issuing the tix as much as the people not from the UK are for applying.

I have said how I feel I do not mean any offence to anyone!! ...I am just saying this as my point of view and agree what Mellody and others have also said Please Think before you apply ....as saying Yes and getting tickets may mean someonelse can't go.

lastly I hope the going to gigs comment wasn't aimed at me...I have seen MIKA a few times but not the gizzilion that others have...I have only been front row at proper gigs twice (the two London gigs after each other which I arranged with the venue due to my friend and I being ill and I couldn't do the 3rd and party due to my health) I usually have to go in the disabled area (which depending on the venue.. is a rubbish view miles away)..which is where I will have to go at Blackpool more than lightly. I suffer to see MIKA but that is upto me (and for me to moan about..not for people to backstab and accuse me of not being ill when they don't know me...topic for another day!) and I know I can't go to every gig even tho I probably could afford too. ...believe me I wish I could go to more but I have to know my limits and am actually in bed typing as I need 2 weeks rest now to be able to go to Blackpool..and have a sickness bug to contend with! :puking:

I know I hardly ever post on here but I do read the boards most days...I intervened as sometimes I see too many opposing viewpoints and assumption can cause hostility. That is why felt the need to highlight the terms and conditions.

xx

Okay, I'm not going to argue about if people should or shouldn't apply for these free gigs if they live outside the host country but something that keeps cropping up is REALLY bugging me...

This whole "it's the host's responsibilty to check" thing. NO NO NO!!!! It really isn't!!!

By entering the competition you are stating that you have read the T & C's. That is your responsibility. Not reading them is not an excuse.

That's it.

If that kind of competition was here in Finland, I would not mind people from other countries applying, what ever T&C say. As I told earlier, there are not enough fans here and I enjoy seeing other MFCers (and not only people who are there because it's free). That's why I applied, I thought BBC or other fans would not mind a few foreigner being there (I think BBC is quite international). It wasn't written clearly, and I didn't check it. And I was wrong...

Tiibet ...nothing was actually aimed at you as such. It was just you were being vocal on here and the French fans that seem to have won too have not said anything. It was meant as a general discussion and I think giving your tickets away was very kind. I do hope that you didn't feel you HAD to give your tickets away and that circumstances meant you couldn't come cos afterall you did win them.

Of course I felt had to give them away, we all know that. But I also wanted, because I couldn't have enjoyed the gig knowing Marilyn (for example) doesn't have tickets. She was one of the first people who started to plan this trip! And I don't know her well, but we exchanged a couple of messages and she was really nice to me, and I'm glad she has the tickets now :wub2: I'm quite happy now, I think!

lastly I hope the going to gigs comment wasn't aimed at me...I have seen MIKA a few times but not the gizzilion that others have...I have only been front row at proper gigs twice (the two London gigs after each other which I arranged with the venue due to my friend and I being ill and I couldn't do the 3rd and party due to my health) I usually have to go in the disabled area (which depending on the venue.. is a rubbish view miles away)..which is where I will have to go at Blackpool more than lightly. I suffer to see MIKA but that is upto me (and for me to moan about..not for people to backstab and accuse me of not being ill when they don't know me...topic for another day!) and I know I can't go to every gig even tho I probably could afford too. ...believe me I wish I could go to more but I have to know my limits and am actually in bed typing as I need 2 weeks rest now to be able to go to Blackpool..and have a sickness bug to contend with! :puking:

I know I hardly ever post on here but I do read the boards most days...I intervened as sometimes I see too many opposing viewpoints and assumption can cause hostility. That is why felt the need to highlight the terms and conditions.

xx

No Daisy it wasn't aimed at you. It wasn't aimed at anybody in particular.

It was just a statement of my point of view. Yep, I suffer from the green eyed monster sometimes.... I'm envious of anybody, who's ever seen Mika, anywhere:aah::biggrin2::naughty:

If that kind of competition was here in Finland, I would not mind people from other countries applying, what ever T&C say. As I told earlier, there are not enough fans here and I enjoy seeing other MFCers (and not only people who are there because it's free). That's why I applied, I thought BBC or other fans would not mind a few foreigner being there (I think BBC is quite international). It wasn't written clearly, and I didn't check it. And I was wrong...

I'm sorry but that kind of attitude really annoys me. T & C are there for a reason, and things like this in restricting the applicants are there to make things fair.

It's part of the contract in apply, it is not for you or anybody else here to decide which T&C's should or shouldn't be relevent. It's not about what other fans want or if them mind. It's not my opinion, it's black and white, a legal concept that leaves no room for interpretation.

I'm not having a go, it's just that I feel very annoyed that people seem to think that when it comes to Mika that the rules somehow don't apply to them.