Mika on cover of PAPER Magazine's 25th Anniversary Issue 2009

lollipopgirl99

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's really whoring out those shoes:roftl: Thanks for posting, he's looking very nice as usual!

I hope he and the Wolf didn't get into a bitchfight and Mika had equipment thrown at him by the man on the loose:boxed::roftl:

Oh and another essential question...will it be available...in Europe or at least Holland? :naughty:

I read a while ago, in the Latitude festival thread I think, that some girls where talking to Andy and that he said that Patrick had apologised to Mika. He'd said those things about him because he didn't know he writes his own stuff (that doesn't excuse it but better late than never).

Maybe the girls that had the conversation can confirm that.

I read a while ago, in the Latitude festival thread I think, that some girls where talking to Andy and that he said that Patrick had apologised to Mika. He'd said those things about him because he didn't know he writes his own stuff (that doesn't excuse it but better late than never).

I think that was in Amsterdam:blink: Not with me though:naughty:

That's not what I heard. :teehee:

PW was just slagging off Mika a couple of weeks ago. Since he remixed one of Mika's songs in 2007 I'm sure he was not completely ignorant of what Mika was doing musicwise when he made the tw*t comment.

PW was just slagging off Mika a couple of weeks ago. Since he remixed one of Mika's songs in 2007 I'm sure he was not completely ignorant of what Mika was doing musicwise when he made the tw*t comment.

oh reli what did he say this time???:blink:

what a shame... i actually quite like this boy :no:

Oh really! I wanted to pacify things here regarding PW, but not now.

Off with his head!:giljotiini:

:naughty:

He's really whoring out those shoes:roftl: Thanks for posting, he's looking very nice as usual!

I hope he and the Wolf didn't get into a bitchfight and Mika had equipment thrown at him by the man on the loose:boxed::roftl:

Oh and another essential question...will it be available...in Europe or at least Holland? :naughty:

I looked at the subscription page for the magazine online and almost all of the countries in the world are listed as being able to subscribe to the magazine online. But don't know if they have the magazine available on actual newsstands there. Hope this helps. Here's the link to subscribe to the magazine: https://www.cambeywest.com/pap/papnew.asp :)

• 2 weeks later...