Accidentally Ignored The Charts For Awhile...

into>i<cated

Hi, I'm Boo.

I'm a new fan. I mean, really new. Like... a week. :blink: But don't worry, I did my research, I'm not going to ask any stupid questions.

*hides*

About three years ago I got really frustrated with popular music and stopped listening to the charts and radio, so yeah, that's how I managed to have only just discovered Wonderful Mika. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm still in the Fantard stage.

Any questions, just ask.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi' date=' I'm Boo.

I'm a new fan. I mean, really new. Like... a week. :blink: But don't worry, I did my research, I'm not going to ask any stupid questions.

*hides*

About three years ago I got really frustrated with popular music and stopped listening to the charts and radio, so yeah, that's how I managed to have only just discovered Wonderful Mika. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm still in the Fantard stage.

Any questions, just ask.[/quote']

Hi Boo! It's good someone around here knows who they are, i'm still trying to figure out who i am :biggrin2:

and Welcome to MFC! It's your new home. We have carpet, so you should like it here. Do you like the carpet clean? because if you do, you're welcome to the vaccuming (they always make a mess in the coffee house.)

I half hope and half don't hope you get addicted to this place like i am :teehee:

Truth be told, many of us haven't moved on from 'fantard' yet. Maybe never. :teehee:

amen.

hey Boo! :teehee:

Lucy from pfww here!

I'm not on here a whole lot but im so glad to see you here!

You fell HARD, girl! :naughty:

( Mika's the bounciest thing I saw since Stevie Forrest [Placebo drummer])

i think steve's bouncier. Mikas got a "mood" to him :aah:

You fell HARD, girl! :naughty:

i think steve's bouncier. Mikas got a "mood" to him :aah:

You're right... other day i found a grouchy-looking pic of Mika and me and Rosie were like... :shocked: I have never even seen Stevie sulk. Unusual for a boy his age. And yeah i did fall hard, i think i smacked my face on Mika's bedroom floor following him around the WAG video.:biggrin2:

Woww so many people welcoming here. I think i should try and rub this off on t'other forum as people are more reluctant to just .. run up and grab newbies and douse them in welcomes.

edit: "fantard" i think was defined in Placebo Fans Worldwide forum's rules as "the stage of fandom in the beginning where a person is prone to incessant 'spam' posts about the looks of the person in question and what they would do to them if they met" .. or something like that, i prolly shouldn't use inverted commas unless i know that's what they said.

Edited by into>i<cated

edit: "fantard" i think was defined in Placebo Fans Worldwide forum's rules as "the stage of fandom in the beginning where a person is prone to incessant 'spam' posts about the looks of the person in question and what they would do to them if they met" .. or something like that' date=' i prolly shouldn't use inverted commas unless i know that's what they said.[/quote']

Hello Boo, welcome to the fan club and thank you for this explanation!:thumb_yello:

edit: "fantard" i think was defined in Placebo Fans Worldwide forum's rules as "the stage of fandom in the beginning where a person is prone to incessant 'spam' posts about the looks of the person in question and what they would do to them if they met" .

Oh people spend years doing that on MFC, even after they meet Mika. :lmfao:

Welcome! I love your intro. :teehee:

Hey Boo and Welcome!

If you think people are welcoming on here just waiy until you encounter the MFC en-masse at a gig! It's mental to say the least!

So what part of Mika World are you from?

I also rarely listen to the charts, I got introduced to Mika by havin to take my little sister to one of his gigs, i think she'll regret that decision for the rest of her life!! Lolz!

'm loving the word Fantard! And as you've already been told it's a perpetual state for most of us on here! Don't ever expect a thread to relate to it's title after a few pages!! :naughty:

So anyway, welcome, pull up a bean bag,get comfy :)