MIKA's October 2009 North American Tour

dcdeb

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very happy that the Seattle show will have assigned seating. I won't have to take the day off from work in order to queue at the butt-crack'o'dawn.

YES!!!!

This was my hope because I'm too old to queue all day and too claustrophobic because crushed in a crowd of people wanting to be at the front and adore Mika to be stuck in the back just because I'm claustrophobic.

I am giddy! :biggrin2:

Anyone going to the Vancouver show? :biggrin2:

If I wasn't going to Salt Lake City for my birthday in November, I'd be able to afford to go to the Vancouver show too. Much as I ache to see Vancouver again and Mika a second time, the friend I haven't seen for 10 years wins because I've been promising to visit her for over a year and have had to keep postponing.

It breaks my heart, but at least I'll get to see him in Seattle :woot_jump:

If I wasn't going to Salt Lake City for my birthday in November, I'd be able to afford to go to the Vancouver show too. Much as I ache to see Vancouver again and Mika a second time, the friend I haven't seen for 10 years wins because I've been promising to visit her for over a year and have had to keep postponing.

It breaks my heart, but at least I'll get to see him in Seattle :woot_jump:

I wish. I went to BC last year, but I don't think I can afford the expense or time off work this time. Blast. :(

Wish i could go to seattle as well, but it's in the middle of the week and i have school and uhh well :boxed:

hope you guys have a great time! :wink2:

Stll trying to determine if I can go. It would mean missing school for at least 2 days...plus the cost of tickets...and gas...and a hotel...plus one of my parents would have to take off work...plus Shruti has to convince her parents. So far it doesn't look that hopeful. :sad:

Does anyone know if the Chicago gig is seated?

Hi everyone. Obviously I wouldn't miss Mika in my hood for the world. But I won't be around tomorrow to get to the link. Will that matter terribly? The presale isn't tomorrow is it? Just an annoucement of when, where and how. correct? :shocked:

Presale is tomorrow BM. At 2pm Eastern time I think.

Aha.

Yeah, i'm super pissed off.

No Salt Lake City.

Really?

Bah. Lame-freaking-tastic.:furious:

I'm off to pout.

If there was a Salt Lake City gig, I'd be rescheduling my trip to visit my friend :naughty:

I noticed that and was a little bummed. Still, maybe more shows will get added and he'll do SLC for my birthday (because that's when I'll be there). :biggrin2:

Okay so OMG We can't wait to get to Chicago to see Mika for our 2nd time!!!!!!! Kinda bummed that he left out some of the southern states as well as more mid-west, like St. Louis, but Chicago is still great.

Okay so presale tickets will be made available in the member's only section on here tomorrow at 2. Is that UK time. What time will it be for us in Illinois????

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

Okay so OMG We can't wait to get to Chicago to see Mika for our 2nd time!!!!!!! Kinda bummed that he left out some of the southern states as well as more mid-west, like St. Louis, but Chicago is still great.

Okay so presale tickets will be made available in the member's only section on here tomorrow at 2. Is that UK time. What time will it be for us in Illinois????

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

It's 2 p.m. EASTERN, Twins -- So what are you, Central? You're an hour

behind me, then right? 11 a.m. Pacific time. :thumb_yello: