sexy Mika

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really in the right spot is it? :teehee:

In a word, no. :roftl:

If Mika needed a cup that high on his body, well...the WAG video definitely wouldn't be safe for TV broadcast. :das:

Sheesh Mika. What would Adele/Katy Perry/Lady GaGa think of him being so careless with the family jewels? :sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

EDIT:

I just have to add this, 'cause he'd never come on here and post it himself. :teehee:

Andrew (standardtoaster) was just now watching this with me. When it got to Mika's WAG performance he was all "Oh wow...he looks...angelic!!" :wub2:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

I just have to add this, 'cause he'd never come on here and post it himself. :teehee:

Andrew (standardtoaster) was just now watching this with me. When it got to Mika's WAG performance he was all "Oh wow...he looks...angelic!!" :wub2:

:lmfao:

Thanks again Babs. I've now watched it. A couple of times:naughty::teehee:

I agree with whoever it was who said he was off key. Not the whole song, some of it was simply gorgeous and his voice sounded fantastic. But in some parts he was a little flat. And yeah, he fluffed a couple of the high notes. Oh well... I remember him saying after the first album that for the second one, he'd probably just do lots of talking:naughty: but he's given himself just as much falsetto as before:blink:

I forgot to add... He looked absolutely gorgeous too:wub2:

In a word, no. :roftl:

If Mika needed a cup that high on his body, well...the WAG video definitely wouldn't be safe for TV broadcast. :das:

Sheesh Mika. What would Adele/Katy Perry/Lady GaGa think of him being so careless with the family jewels? :sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

EDIT:

Screw Adele/Katy Perry/Lady GaGa WHAT DOES HIS FANCLUB THINK!!!?

8 million boys/girls around the globe crying because they cant make babies with him. :sneaky2:

I am putting it on youtube and then going to bed as it is 2.01 in the morning in the UK and I have to be up at 6.

Anyone who wants to rip it from youtube and put it on a server, be my guest. :teehee:

I also need to leave early today (unfortunatley not for a Mika gig) but woke up earlier so that I can watch it. I kind of knew that some MFC angels would miss sleeep to make sure it's on YT as soon as possible..:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you :flowers2: