Mika in Oakland, CA at Fox Theater

lollipop_monkey

What? What is it you little tease? :aah:

Edit: I saw the post in the other thread...are you coming with us to oakland???!!! :biggrin2:

:teehee:

well i guess there is a space for another star in my sig...so.... LMAO!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL u guys...i feel so tired in the past week or 2.... all the stress is effecting me... i hope i could do it.... :boxed: i felt so tired now and went to sleep and than started thinking about million things and cant sleep....

TWO DAYS! It's insane to think that tonight, I'll be all packed up. And we get on a plane TOMORROW. I'll be in California tomorrow night, waiting for Mika.

:swoon:

:teehee:

well i guess there is a space for another star in my sig...so.... LMAO!

Sivannnn! :das:

Ok, I just put the tickets in my suitcase. So "running around" like crazy to leave today to go to SFO/Oakland. Will decompress tonight/tomorrow at my daughters and be up and ready to rock the town on SATURDAY!!!

More later when I have a chance.. See you all soon! It's supposed to be in the 70's on Saturday.

I am so not sleeping tonight...out of fear that I will oversleep and miss my flight tomorrow a.m. :roftl:

Hahaha! And how will you sleep tomorrow night??

:aah: Tomorrow night. I can't believe it, it all came so fast.

I am flying in on Friday night also Pattycakes, although I know a lot of MFCers are flying in Saturday morning. See you at the hotel? :teehee:

who has an extra ticket for this?

please PM me

I have PMed you. :wink2:

Hahaha! And how will you sleep tomorrow night??

:aah: Tomorrow night. I can't believe it, it all came so fast.

I am flying in on Friday night also Pattycakes, although I know a lot of MFCers are flying in Saturday morning. See you at the hotel? :teehee:

I have PMed you. :wink2:

Hopefully the sleep I get on the plane will be enough, hahaaa!

I am actually staying with a friend, but I will see you in the queue! I'll be there around 9, I think...how about you?

Hopefully the sleep I get on the plane will be enough, hahaaa!

I am actually staying with a friend, but I will see you in the queue! I'll be there around 9, I think...how about you?

Ooh 9! I was planning on noon but that is SO rough. I'll probably be up around 4 (the time difference + mika), and I'll have to get breakfast and get ready. But I'll see what time I get there! :woot_jump:

who has an extra ticket for this?

please PM me

i knew it. :naughty:

sarac had 2 spares i think, i'm getting one of them, don't know if she still has the other one - but there's also someone on the extra ticket thread who's going to the venue and trying to get rid of his spares there, so you should be fine. :wink2:

wtf, you're all going there so early?! :shocked: i thought in the us it wasn't as bad as for the london gigs. :boxed: because clare, nono and sivan are going to drive the night through, so they'll be there as soon as they arrive from la. my flight leaves quite early, but with getting my luggage, getting from airport to hostel, checking in, getting ready, getting from hostel to oakland i guess it'll be around noon until i arrive at the venue. pfft.

i knew it. :naughty:

sarac had 2 spares i think, i'm getting one of them, don't know if she still has the other one - but there's also someone on the extra ticket thread who's going to the venue and trying to get rid of his spares there, so you should be fine. :wink2:

wtf, you're all going there so early?! :shocked: i thought in the us it wasn't as bad as for the london gigs. :boxed: because clare, nono and sivan are going to drive the night through, so they'll be there as soon as they arrive from la. my flight leaves quite early, but with getting my luggage, getting from airport to hostel, checking in, getting ready, getting from hostel to oakland i guess it'll be around noon until i arrive at the venue. pfft.

dont worry its just few of us that will be there that early....

and i just found out i have to get up at about 4 am saturday morning, to be on time for my flight. :boxed: so with you guys driving the night through and me only getting max. 4hrs of sleep, mika will have a very tired mfc crowd in oakland, lol! :naughty:

and i just found out i have to get up at about 4 am saturday morning, to be on time for my flight. :boxed: so with you guys driving the night through and me only getting max. 4hrs of sleep, mika will have a very tired mfc crowd in oakland, lol! :naughty:

Yeah, we're gonna be drifting off to sleep in the queue and right before the show starts. Hopefully the stage will be nearby and close to the ground so we can nap on it.:naughty:

oh dear! i feel your pain!!!

and taylor.... u promise we will try to be awake on the way driving? im a bit worried.... it wont be easy... we have to be safe and make sure the driver is totaly awake...

Well if you're getting there in the morning, there should be plenty of time to take a nap in the sun...

I'm sure we would be very tired when we arrive, but when Mika takes the stage, the adrenaline will kick in like nobody's business.

So I have the Mika playlist all ready to go on my ipod with some Michael Jackson and pretty much the hits of the whole 80's decade to make the music stretch out longer. Who doesn't love the 80's? :fisch:

I have an extra ticket/daughter is bailing on me - GA.

I also just realized the show starts at 8, so I probably won't be ready to queue until 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 myself. I will, however, have a car, so if anyone wants to put stuff in it, instead of take it into the venue, (Leonita and I did this at the Chicago show and it was a huge help), you are more than welcome to. It's also supposed to be very, warm also known as (75) tomorrow. I'm going out today to see if I can find some face paint that looks great under black light and do some shopping for stuff. Please let me know if any of you need anything or if you need my contact info so you can text me/meet up. I can cruise down to the venue at anytime and bring things as well (ie water!).

Can't wait to meet you all!

oh dear! i feel your pain!!!

and taylor.... u promise we will try to be awake on the way driving? im a bit worried.... it wont be easy... we have to be safe and make sure the driver is totaly awake...

Coffee and more coffee and extra coffee

Im suprised state side you have to get there so early :blink: