Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

lollipop_monkey

3 MORE DAYS!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Have we decided on an official dress code yet? If so, can you guys let me in on what it's going to be?

It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY!!!!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to do portraits but it can be anything so i think it will be perfect having all of u with makeup and stuff i mostly need to take cate of light and stuff to make it look good :)

yes ill check today...they better still be there =P

and i told u guys i got the wig after all? hope it wont be annoying making sure its on straight...and wont be too hot :naughty:

Cool! It sounds exciting! Willing to do whatever you need us to do.:biggrin2:

And yeah, I saw that! Hopefully it won't be too warm. Maybe you should wait until pretty close to the gig to put it on so you don't have to deal with it in the queue.

Hey guys.........

I LOVE YOU!

Please have a good time. I know, SUCH a big request haha. It will be IMPOSSIBLE to fulfill.

Just don't stress out too much on having a good time! Go with the flow.

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN! :dance_man: :dance_man:

This is going to be a test for me... I'm going to stay positive the whole time, no matter how far I am from that gig haha.

WEEHEE HOO HOO HAA GOO BLEE JAA GAA! EEEHEEE HEEEEEE!!

Friday, Friday, FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!

:huglove: We're gonna miss you there Vanessa. I know you'll be with us in spirit. Thanks for the lovely well-wishings.:wub2:

3 MORE DAYS!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!

Have we decided on an official dress code yet? If so, can you guys let me in on what it's going to be?

It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. It's almost Friday. IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY!!!!

Well, that all depends on if Mika decides to respond about his idea for the dress code which *ahem* the MFCers came up with first.:teehee: But I'm not sure...I don't know if the black-and-white thing is official or not...

Hey guys.........

I LOVE YOU!

Please have a good time. I know, SUCH a big request haha. It will be IMPOSSIBLE to fulfill.

Just don't stress out too much on having a good time! Go with the flow.

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN! :dance_man: :dance_man:

This is going to be a test for me... I'm going to stay positive the whole time, no matter how far I am from that gig haha.

WEEHEE HOO HOO HAA GOO BLEE JAA GAA! EEEHEEE HEEEEEE!!

Friday, Friday, FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!! :insane::groupwave:

:huglove: :huglove:

thank you! we will miss u there!

Well, that all depends on if Mika decides to respond about his idea for the dress code which *ahem* the MFCers came up with first.:teehee: But I'm not sure...I don't know if the black-and-white thing is official or not...

I vote we aim for the black and white thing. Unless Mika randomly decides on something else at the very last minute. :bleh:

Anyone else a US size 6-8 with extra clothes to share? I'm SO not going to have time to go shopping before this gig. :aah:

I vote we aim for the black and white thing. Unless Mika randomly decides on something else at the very last minute. :bleh:

agree with that! :thumb_yello: why let his tweet disturb our original idea? :teehee: if he says colourful tomorrow, well, then we'll just have to be spontaneous :naughty: - but if he says like outer space or something, the black+white would still fit, we could just add something for it then. :bleh:

Anyone else a US size 6-8 with extra clothes to share? I'm SO not going to have time to go shopping before this gig. :aah:

OK then, I've got my outift planned then. :biggrin2: Cool...now I get to use my suspenders and bowler hat.:naughty:

And yes, that's my size too. I have this adorable black cropped jacket with a big bow on it that would probably fit you, and a white skirt that I'm still debating about wearing...and if Mika changes the theme, I have stuff I can share.:biggrin2:

agree with that! :thumb_yello: why let his tweet disturb our original idea? :teehee: if he says colourful tomorrow, well, then we'll just have to be spontaneous :naughty: - but if he says like outer space or something, the black+white would still fit, we could just add something for it then. :bleh:

Ah indeed...it was our idea first.:teehee: Spontaneous is always good...and yeah, we can incorporate outer space into the black and white theme...geez Mika, why must you stir everything up at the last minute?:roftl:

sivan14 Mika was great! Had a little chat after. I think we decided on space theme or 50s? Lol

3 minutes ago from txt

MidwestClare #mika asked us to choose either space or 1950s themed. We said 1950s i think lol

4 minutes ago from txt

Post-Ellen show...

OK, so apparently ONE of these is our theme....which it is...who knows yet...

I had already thought of combining these two awhile ago and going as Jane Jetson. But all the costumes online are so slutty. :aah:

:lmfao:

Yeah, it seems like all halloween costumes online are the slutty ones.:naughty: That's why I put my own together.

I can easily work with the 1950's one....but space themed? urrrgh, not so much...:blink:

Yeah, I want to know when everyone's going to start lining up. Want to know when I should head out there as well. And do we know which entrance we're going to be lining up in front of? I was scrolling through the other pages of the thread and I guess there are 2 entrances, a front and side entrance. Anyone know which one's the right one?

Yeah, I want to know when everyone's going to start lining up. Want to know when I should head out there as well. And do we know which entrance we're going to be lining up in front of? I was scrolling through the other pages of the thread and I guess there are 2 entrances, a front and side entrance. Anyone know which one's the right one?

hmmm had no idea about that. i could be there as early as noonish. lol. thats about when i lined up for the roxy gig....:aah:

hmmm had no idea about that. i could be there as early as noonish. lol. thats about when i lined up for the roxy gig....:aah:

I lined up for the Roxy gig at around 3 pm, and I was like the 30-40th person in line. Were you at the beginning of the line? Did you get into the front row? I got into the 2nd row. Am going to try to be there in the early afternoon, but not sure exactly when. And does anyone know which entrance is the right one?

:)

I lined up for the Roxy gig at around 3 pm, and I was like the 30-40th person in line. Were you at the beginning of the line? Did you get into the front row? I got into the 2nd row. Am going to try to be there in the early afternoon, but not sure exactly when. And does anyone know which entrance is the right one?

:)

yeah, i was i think the 14th or 15th person. and yep, front row. he. was. so. close!! lol :mf_lustslow::roftl:

Yeah, it seems like all halloween costumes online are the slutty ones.:naughty: That's why I put my own together.

I can easily work with the 1950's one....but space themed? urrrgh, not so much...:blink:

no idea what to wear!!!

this is how we should dress up like... :naughty:

other001.jpg

was mika saying spaceman like this?!

38178088.jpg

If I had the time and the money I would totally do it, but alas...that is not the case.:blink:

I'm wearing my golden shiny skirt and will work with that. I think a lot of crazy makeup should help for sure. Gah, Mika....making this all complicated.:aah:

I just realized i have a gold thingy AND some black and white clothes! I'll just stick a bunch of different outfits in my car. lol.

still don't know when I am going to try to get there....do you guys know when you're showing up? i'm looking forward to meeting some MFCers for the first time! i was at the roxy gig but didn't meet anyone.

so, still no dress code decision... grrr @mika for waiting until last minute to tell us! :sneaky2::sneaky2: guess it's cause he can't make up his mind whether he'd prefer 50s or outer space, but if he waits any longer, he'll get none of it! :sneaky2:

will go shopping at art supply store today, just see what i'll find... probably get some face stuff for both options and then buy the costume last minute tonight or tomorrow morning in one of those costume shops around the corner. arrgh mika, it could've been so easy with the black+white theme, why does he have to complicate it like that! :sneaky2:

i went to goodwill today and found a spaceman costume! but....i didn't want to shell out the money for it yet. so if he says space i'll be wearing a costume made for a 10 year old! lol. still fits kinda....if not, ill do black and white I guess. and wear my colorful outfit in oakland. :)