lollipop_monkey

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a SH*TLOAD of stuff do. Three essays and a project :aah:

F*ck that :teehee:

BLAH! Stupid teachers. They don't understand that right now our focus must be on Mika and not their useless essays/projects.:naughty:

I think I'm gonna write them on Thursday so I have nothing to worry about that week.

Only 9 more days! So much anticipation! :groupwave:

Let the countdown begin!!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

WOOHOO!!!

Hope to see some of you there as to I've never met any of the MFCers at any of Mika's concerts. This'll be my 2nd gig. :biggrin2:

:woot_jump:

Hahaha, the countdown for me began the day I found out the dates for the concerts.:naughty:

YAYAY! What other gig did you go to?

:woot_jump:

Hahaha, the countdown for me began the day I found out the dates for the concerts.:naughty:

YAYAY! What other gig did you go to?

Same for me! I remember when we had about 50 days left...Now only 8 days left!!! WOOHOO! I went to his Roxy gig back in April! Amazing 1st Mika concert! Cannot wait! :partytime2:

Same for me! I remember when we had about 50 days left...Now only 8 days left!!! WOOHOO! I went to his Roxy gig back in April! Amazing 1st Mika concert! Cannot wait! :partytime2:

A little over one week :swoon:

That time flew by....but this week is gonna DRAAAAAAAAAAAG on forever.:blink:

That's awesome, I didn't make it to that one...my last gig was when he was at the Wiltern in LA in 2008.

A little over one week :swoon:

That time flew by....but this week is gonna DRAAAAAAAAAAAG on forever.:blink:

That's awesome, I didn't make it to that one...my last gig was when he was at the Wiltern in LA in 2008.

I agree. This week is going to last forever! But it's all going to be worth it!

I wasn't able to go to the Wiltern gig, but I heard it was a fantastic gig! The gig at the Roxy was acoustic and in a smaller setting, so it was a bit of a change. So this is gonna be my 1st gig with all the props, stage design, lights, etc. It's going to be amazing!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Only 8 days, 2 hours, 34 minutes until doors open!!! WOO!!! Do you guys have any idea when you'll be lining up? Am going to get there in the early afternoon, but am not sure of the time yet.

hey u guys got your tix? i havent yet...

oh and if u want me to paint your faces before the gig.... i could ... i like doing makeup :P

Edited by Sivan

I agree. This week is going to last forever! But it's all going to be worth it!

I wasn't able to go to the Wiltern gig, but I heard it was a fantastic gig! The gig at the Roxy was acoustic and in a smaller setting, so it was a bit of a change. So this is gonna be my 1st gig with all the props, stage design, lights, etc. It's going to be amazing!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Only 8 days, 2 hours, 34 minutes until doors open!!! WOO!!! Do you guys have any idea when you'll be lining up? Am going to get there in the early afternoon, but am not sure of the time yet.

Oh it will be so worth it.

It was! Best night of my life....(so far:wink2:). I heard about the Roxy gig way after it happened. I was on a yearlong hiatus from MFC and stuff, so i missed it. Very sad, but i'm glad you got to go and enjoy it. The full blown tour concerts are amazing. It'll blow your mind!

Wow, you've got quite a countdown! i'm not exactly sure when i'll be there yet either...

OK! im done with 2 exams this week.... and now i have time to think about mika and this gig! :naughty:

Lucky. I have two essays due that friday, an exam next monday AND an exam that monday after the gigs.:sneaky2:

hey u guys got your tix? i havent yet...

Yeah, I got mine like a week ago...:blink:

Oh it will be so worth it.

It was! Best night of my life....(so far:wink2:). I heard about the Roxy gig way after it happened. I was on a yearlong hiatus from MFC and stuff, so i missed it. Very sad, but i'm glad you got to go and enjoy it. The full blown tour concerts are amazing. It'll blow your mind!

Wow, you've got quite a countdown! i'm not exactly sure when i'll be there yet either...

Lucky. I have two essays due that friday, an exam next monday AND an exam that monday after the gigs.:sneaky2:

Yeah, I got mine like a week ago...:blink:

Hmmmm why havent i got it?!

good luck with the exams!

I don't know! I've heard so many people now say they haven't gotten them. I hope they come soon...:blink:

Haha, thanks! I'm not too worried, I'd just rather focus on Mika, not exams...:naughty:

i know how u feel! i couldnt think about it till today!

i was doing math and geology stuff for the last 2 weeks like a nut! what a headache!

i know how u feel! i couldnt think about it till today!

i was doing math and geology stuff for the last 2 weeks like a nut! what a headache!

blech. i like math, but studying for it is always stressful, i can imagine geology is the same way. BUT now it's done for you, and you can relax.:biggrin2:

so, is anyone bringing glow-in-the-dark-facepaint? :biggrin2: wanted to look for some glow-in-the-dark stuff here in vegas, surely would've found something, but had no time to go shopping as i became ill, pfft. :boxed: but hope i'll find some cool shops in LA as well. or maybe i'll just buy such glow-in-the-dark moon+stars stickers and stick them to my face with the make-up-glue. :bleh:

decided on my outfit for LA, well if it's not too cold... i have this black-and-white-dress with different patterns, a bit similar to mika's jacket, and luckily i took it with me to the US, without knowing he'd wear such a black&white style. :bleh: just hope then that there won't be too much pushing, as the dress is a satin fabric with some sequins on it that have already started falling off. :huh: oh well, but IF they fall off, the dress is nice also without them, so whatever. :bleh:

and as i said, in addition to that, some glow in the dark stuff for my face. has anyone seen any glow-in-the-dark sequins yet? :naughty: that would be perfect, but don't think it exists.

btw, who else thinks that he HAS to do good gone girl in LA? :bleh: he sings about california, meaning LA with the movies and all... i just have to think of LA every time i hear that song, and it would be a shame if he didn't sing it there!

Edited by mellody

so, is anyone bringing glow-in-the-dark-facepaint? :biggrin2: wanted to look for some glow-in-the-dark stuff here in vegas, surely would've found something, but had no time to go shopping as i became ill, pfft. :boxed: but hope i'll find some cool shops in LA as well. or maybe i'll just buy such glow-in-the-dark moon+stars stickers and stick them to my face with the make-up-glue. :bleh:

decided on my outfit for LA, well if it's not too cold... i have this black-and-white-dress with different patterns, a bit similar to mika's jacket, and luckily i took it with me to the US, without knowing he'd wear such a black&white style. :bleh: just hope then that there won't be too much pushing, as the dress is a satin fabric with some sequins on it that have already started falling off. :huh: oh well, but IF they fall off, the dress is nice also without them, so whatever. :bleh:

and as i said, in addition to that, some glow in the dark stuff for my face. has anyone seen any glow-in-the-dark sequins yet? :naughty: that would be perfect, but don't think it exists.

Oh I love the idea of sticking moons and stars on our faces!! That's a great idea. :biggrin2:

I think we should all wear black and white to this gig. What do y'all think? Mellody, would you be okay with that? I don't want you to get irritated that we're copying you. :teehee:

Ooh, glow-in-the-dark face paint...genius! I'll try finding some :wink2:

And your dress sounds nice :wub2:

I think we should all wear black and white to this gig. What do y'all think? Mellody, would you be okay with that? I don't want you to get irritated that we're copying you. :teehee:

Well I was going to wear my plaid shirt, but I suppose I could wear that in Oakland :shun:

Oh I love the idea of sticking moons and stars on our faces!! That's a great idea. :biggrin2:

sure, as long as you tell him that it was originally my idea, if he asks... :naughty: nah, well, i think it's not that far fetched with the black+white and glow-in-the-dark stuff, i'm just stealing mika's ideas again, turning them into costumes, like always... :teehee:

if some already have decided on costumes that aren't black+white, maybe they can still bring some white accessoire that glows in the blacklight, so we would all glow back at mika. :bleh:

sure, as long as you tell him that it was originally my idea, if he asks... :naughty: nah, well, i think it's not that far fetched with the black+white and glow-in-the-dark stuff, i'm just stealing mika's ideas again, turning them into costumes, like always... :teehee:

if some already have decided on costumes that aren't black+white, maybe they can still bring some white accessoire that glows in the blacklight, so we would all glow back at mika. :bleh:

I LOVE the moons and stars idea. I think all us MFCers should have at least ONE thing that makes us stand out and stand together...and yes mellody, we'd give you credit of course.:biggrin2:

if i borrowed some of your makeup glue, would that be cool? i'll pay you for it. it's just too late for me to order some of my own:blink:

And I did have an outfit already picked out for the gigs, but I'm up for adding a black and white ensemble to the mix. I can wear my outrageously colorful one to the oakland gig, it's all good. Black and white would give me a reason to wear my bowler hat and white suspenders.:biggrin2:

OK, I've just convinced myself for it. I cast my vote for an all black and white gig with moons and stars on our faces.

btw, who else thinks that he HAS to do good gone girl in LA? :bleh: he sings about california, meaning LA with the movies and all... i just have to think of LA every time i hear that song, and it would be a shame if he didn't sing it there!

Oooo, glow-in-the-dark does sound very outer-spacey! Goes well with the theme! Great idea. :)

I think it would be reasonable for him to play Good Gone Girl. Ya, I totally agree with the California references! I hope he does.

ONE MORE WEEK!

7 days. 13 hours. 39 minutes. 45 seconds. WOOOO!!! :groupwave: