Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

has any of you heard anything from sunshine? she hasn't replied about the ticket, so no idea if i can have it or not... :blink:

so might still need a ticket, if anyone has a spare. :fisch:

I'll send her a message on Facebook :wink2:

Am so excited for this gig! Sorry I didn't post anything in this thread before. Haven't met any MFCers at Mika's gigs before. It's going to be my 2nd Mika concert! WOOHOO! I had a quick question: What time do you guys think you'll be lining up in front of the venue? I called Live Nation and they said it was a standing venue and there's no reserved seating. They said the seat and row #'s on the actual ticket were just for them to keep track of how many tickets they have sold and that they have nothing to do with reserved seating. I waited in line at the Roxy back in April for about 4 hours before doors opened. When are you guys going to start lining up in front of the Palladium?

Hope to see some of you at the show! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Excited, and sad that you won't be there :tears:

:flowers2::teehee::dog: Please don't be sad! Just be excited haha.

Next gig, I will bring you an ice cake. I will bring a ice scuplture of Mika that you can eat. If I can haul a giant freezer with me haha.

You're gonna have such an awesome and amazing time, you'll forget about everyone who isn't there anyway haha.

Just please tell Mika I say hi! He probably doesn't know who I am either way, but I say HELLO :lol3:

:huglove:

:flowers2::teehee::dog: Please don't be sad! Just be excited haha.

Next gig, I will bring you an ice cake. I will bring a ice scuplture of Mika that you can eat. If I can haul a giant freezer with me haha.

You're gonna have such an awesome and amazing time, you'll forget about everyone who isn't there anyway haha.

Just please tell Mika I say hi! He probably doesn't know who I am either way, but I say HELLO :lol3:

:huglove:

Sounds delicious :licks_lips:

Well if you say so... :huh:

Okay, if my mind is working :naughty:

EDIT: And if he asks why you're not there, what should I say? :teehee:

Sounds delicious :licks_lips:

Well if you say so... :huh:

Okay, if my mind is working :naughty:

EDIT: And if he asks why you're not there, what should I say? :teehee:

:lol3:

Oh, that is a good question :teehee:

Just the truth! I simply didn't go. I still love him and support him, but I just felt like I needed to stay home for this one. I just didn't want to feel like I could get everything I wanted, especially when we're not that abundant in the money department. :dunno:

Would it be okay if I sent you something through the mail to give to him?

Oh, that is a good question :teehee:

Just the truth! I simply didn't go. I still love him and support him, but I just felt like I needed to stay home for this one. I just didn't want to feel like I could get everything I wanted, especially when we're not that abundant in the money department. :dunno:

Would it be okay if I sent you something through the mail to give to him?

Okay, hopefully I can remember all of that. *recites* :lol3:

Of course you can! :huglove:

Okay, hopefully I can remember all of that. *recites* :lol3:

Of course you can! :huglove:

No, you don't have to tell him that!

I'm gonna write him a letter and I'll put that in there haha. Well, not all of it haha. I don't want to bore him.

If the stuff through the mail can get to you on time, then no worries about telling him anything haha. I can write it on paper :teehee:

Thank You chica!

I will send it as soon as I can

No, you don't have to tell him that!

I'm gonna write him a letter and I'll put that in there haha. Well, not all of it haha. I don't want to bore him.

If the stuff through the mail can get to you on time, then no worries about telling him anything haha. I can write it on paper :teehee:

Thank You chica!

I will send it as soon as I can

Alrighty then :naughty:

No problemo! I hope it can make it on time. It should be able to :wink2:

I hope so too haha.

How's ceramics!!??

I saw your "Rain" sculpture. I LOOOVE it. What are you working on now?

Aw, thanks :wub2:

Ceramics is great, but it's always dangerous to wear dark colors in that class because the clay gets everywhere :aah:

Um, right now we're working on boxes. Mine is triangle shaped :freak:

And we also made a plate (mine is really bad :lol3:) but we still have to glaze them and stuff.

I don't know why, but today especially, I've gotten a case of Mika-gig-anticipation-itis. I can't stop thinking about the concerts..weeee...I'm so beyond excited!:aah:

Me too. I've got that nervous feeling in my tummy :puking::lol3:

Haha, indeed. It's a great feeling.

I can't wait for that feeling to be multiplied X1000000000 while we're standing there in front of the stage...:swoon:

I hate that feeling :aah:

But then I see him and feel perfect :pinkbow: