Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I need to get this off my chest because it's bubbling up and bursting inside of me.

WE'RE SEEING MIKA ON FRIDAY.

OH. MY. GOD.

:woot_jump:

*uncontrollable screaming ensues*

Alright. *deep breath* I'm good.:biggrin2:

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I'm seeing Mika on Friday. In Los Angeles. With some of my most favourite-est people. :shocked::aah::pbjt:

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I'm seeing Mika on Friday. In Los Angeles. With some of my most favourite-est people. :shocked::aah::pbjt:

That dancing banana is symbolic of what my insides are doing right now. I can't wait to see everyone and see Mika again. :wub2::huglove:

It's still surreal right now. I'm getting those pre-gig jitters already. I'll be a mess come Thursday.:naughty:

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

yes!! :woot_jump: it's so amazing that i'm in this amazing city with amazing palm trees and amazingly good weather, and on top of that i'm going to meet many lovely MFCers and see a mika show here, this is so FAB! :wub2::fangurl::aah:

and maybe we'll even get a secret gig/pub party the day before the show, to top it all! *hopes*

yes!! :woot_jump: it's so amazing that i'm in this amazing city with amazing palm trees and amazingly good weather, and on top of that i'm going to meet many lovely MFCers and see a mika show here, this is so FAB! :wub2::fangurl::aah:

and maybe we'll even get a secret gig/pub party the day before the show, to top it all! *hopes*

Aren't the palm trees lovely? :fangurl:

My flights from Calgary usually head south along the coast over the water, then turn to head toward the land, crossing the beach before touching down at LAX. That moment when I can see the waves cresting and the palm trees in the distance never fails to make my heart jump into my throat. :tears::wub2:

Aren't you glad you decided to come to LA? :biggrin2:

its going to be really cool seeing u again!

and question...is this secret gig thing... could that really happen? *faint*

its going to be really cool seeing u again!

and question...is this secret gig thing... could that really happen? *faint*

Could it? Technically, I suppose it could. He will indeed be in LA on the 22nd, and we don't know of any other commitments that day. :teehee:

In fact, what time does Ellen tape? If it's afternoon, he could even do something later in the day on the 21st. :wink2:

I wouldn't get my hopes up, though. We all know Mika and his ideas that never come to fruition. :wub2:

Could it? Technically, I suppose it could. He will indeed be in LA on the 22nd, and we don't know of any other commitments that day. :teehee:

In fact, what time does Ellen tape? If it's afternoon, he could even do something later in the day on the 21st. :wink2:

I wouldn't get my hopes up, though. We all know Mika and his ideas that never come to fruition. :wub2:

hmmm would be fun :) i need more happy moments in my life right now :biggrin2:

hey i need help with twitter.... u guys are online now?

EDIT: Nevermind! got it! lol

Hmmm EVERYONE you better get dressed nicely! because ill probably have my camera to take pix of u all for my class homework.... :teehee: and i will actually need some of u to model for me :blush-anim-cl: whos in?

Hmmm EVERYONE you better get dressed nicely! because ill probably have my camera to take pix of u all for my class homework.... :teehee: and i will actually need some of u to model for me :blush-anim-cl: whos in?

Depends; have you seen Mika's tweet? He's talking about a dress code for this gig. Heaven only knows what he'll talk us into wearing. :teehee:

Awesome. I'm in for sure.:biggrin2:

Depends; have you seen Mika's tweet? He's talking about a dress code for this gig. Heaven only knows what he'll talk us into wearing. :teehee:

I honestly have no idea what he'll come up with, but he better let us know soon. I may need to go shopping....again.:teehee::biggrin2:

WTH! i just saw it.... but i already got the WIG! lmao!

yeah! I got that tweet literally 5 minutes after i bought what i was gonna wear! well, i can still wear it at the oakland concert if he does in fact announce something.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Unless he decides that We Are Golden is the theme, then I'm all set.:thumb_yello:

Alright, I have two extra tickets for HOLLYWOOD, General admission obviously.

Contact me at

everything.is.freaking.blue [at] gmail.com

We'll be in town the thursday before and obviously the day of the show, and we're staying in the area around the concert. We could meet up any time before within that window or at the show itself. Thanks.

Edited by dcdeb

oh damn! i just checked...iforgot we got a confirmation number...

and it says it was delivered on the 5th :boxed: and will stay there 15 days...

and than will be sent back... DAMN! it also says they left a notice and we got nothing....Grrrrrrr

ill check tomorrow :blink:

Aren't you glad you decided to come to LA? :biggrin2:

i am! :wub2:http://twitpic.com/m7sqt :biggrin2: just wish it was warmer again, but there's hope - my weather forecast says that it is because of that hurricane there over mexico and that it will be over 30°C again later this week. :original:

what exacly is the topic of this homework? :teehee:

wonder what mika's plans are concerning the dresscode... maybe he read this thread and wanted to make the black+white / moon+stars idea public. :naughty: but well, we'll see what he comes up with. just hope he does it soon so i can go shopping, if necessary! hope it's something where i can still use my original idea, otherwise, knowing me, i'll spend hours and lots of money in those costume shops. so far i resisted the temptation to buy anything there, but if mika's idea is something for which i don't have stuff with me, this would be a perfect excuse for me to go crazy in those shops! my poor money! :crybaby:

but well, i do have a few options besides the black+white... for example took some golden stuff with me as well. :wink2:

oh damn! i just checked...iforgot we got a confirmation number...

and it says it was delivered on the 5th :boxed: and will stay there 15 days...

and than will be sent back... DAMN! it also says they left a notice and we got nothing....Grrrrrrr

ill check tomorrow

Well at least they arrived. And tomorrow is day 15 so you should defintiely get over there!:shocked:

i am! :wub2:http://twitpic.com/m7sqt :biggrin2: just wish it was warmer again, but there's hope - my weather forecast says that it is because of that hurricane there over mexico and that it will be over 30°C again later this week.

wonder what mika's plans are concerning the dresscode... maybe he read this thread and wanted to make the black+white / moon+stars idea public. :naughty: but well, we'll see what he comes up with. just hope he does it soon so i can go shopping, if necessary! hope it's something where i can still use my original idea, otherwise, knowing me, i'll spend hours and lots of money in those costume shops. so far i resisted the temptation to buy anything there, but if mika's idea is something for which i don't have stuff with me, this would be a perfect excuse for me to go crazy in those shops! my poor money! :crybaby:

but well, i do have a few options besides the black+white... for example took some golden stuff with me as well. :wink2:

BLAH. I don't like the heat. I like the weather right now here. I'm about 30 miles away so it's probably similar.

I KNOW. I wondered the same thing.:teehee: I saw the tweet and was like "Wow Mika, what a coincedence, we were planning the same thing." I hope it's nothing too extravagant because my poor money is already crying :tears::naughty:

Again, I stress the fact that he better tell us soon. Kinda need to know.:mf_rosetinted:

i am! :wub2:http://twitpic.com/m7sqt :biggrin2: just wish it was warmer again, but there's hope - my weather forecast says that it is because of that hurricane there over mexico and that it will be over 30°C again later this week. :original:

wonder what mika's plans are concerning the dresscode... maybe he read this thread and wanted to make the black+white / moon+stars idea public. :naughty: but well, we'll see what he comes up with. just hope he does it soon so i can go shopping, if necessary! hope it's something where i can still use my original idea, otherwise, knowing me, i'll spend hours and lots of money in those costume shops. so far i resisted the temptation to buy anything there, but if mika's idea is something for which i don't have stuff with me, this would be a perfect excuse for me to go crazy in those shops! my poor money!

but well, i do have a few options besides the black+white... for example took some golden stuff with me as well.

i need to do portraits but it can be anything so i think it will be perfect having all of u with makeup and stuff i mostly need to take cate of light and stuff to make it look good :)

Well at least they arrived. And tomorrow is day 15 so you should defintiely get over there!:shocked:

BLAH. I don't like the heat. I like the weather right now here. I'm about 30 miles away so it's probably similar.

I KNOW. I wondered the same thing.:teehee: I saw the tweet and was like "Wow Mika, what a coincedence, we were planning the same thing." I hope it's nothing too extravagant because my poor money is already crying :tears::naughty:

Again, I stress the fact that he better tell us soon. Kinda need to know.:mf_rosetinted:

yes ill check today...they better still be there =P

and i told u guys i got the wig after all? hope it wont be annoying making sure its on straight...and wont be too hot :naughty:

Hey guys.........

I LOVE YOU!

Please have a good time. I know, SUCH a big request haha. It will be IMPOSSIBLE to fulfill.

Just don't stress out too much on having a good time! Go with the flow.

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN! :dance_man: :dance_man:

This is going to be a test for me... I'm going to stay positive the whole time, no matter how far I am from that gig haha.

WEEHEE HOO HOO HAA GOO BLEE JAA GAA! EEEHEEE HEEEEEE!!

Friday, Friday, FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!! :insane::groupwave:

:huglove: :huglove: