Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was planning on getting there around 10-11...? But I want to know what everyone else is doing before I decide!

ooooOOOooOOoo early! I like it. :biggrin2: I have class until 11, then I was gonna eat a fast lunch and aim at getting there between 12 and 1?

sorry if sound really noobish... it's going to be my first mika concert...

just wondering, should i make any pictures? and where would be a good place to queue? i think i'm getting there around 5:00 , is that too late? also, can i bring a video camera to record, or is that illegal?

:blink:

thanks.... and SEE YOU THERE!!! I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDD! :aah:

sorry if sound really noobish... it's going to be my first mika concert...

just wondering, should i make any pictures? and where would be a good place to queue? i think i'm getting there around 5:00 , is that too late? also, can i bring a video camera to record, or is that illegal?

:blink:

thanks.... and SEE YOU THERE!!! I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDD! :aah:

i think 5 is ok if u dont care about not being very close to the stage...

u can bring a small camera, not a video camera... unless u have a video optoin on your small camera than its ok.

u guys.... i think im just going to do jeans, wig and maybe one of my old mika t-shirts.

the lollipop one or something.... will i suck if i do that?

i thought about doing the old costume i made...remember? the skirt and lollipop shirt... should i?!

u guys.... i think im just going to do jeans, wig and maybe one of my old mika t-shirts.

the lollipop one or something.... will i suck if i do that?

i thought about doing the old costume i made...remember? the skirt and lollipop shirt... should i?!

sure, why not? if you're not going with any of the 3 (:naughty:) suggested dress codes anyway, that costume would be great, it's super-cute! :thumb_yello:

mika has confused me, now i don't know anymore what to wear. :tears: bought some moon+stars stickers today, and a pack of sparkle stems, thought i'd put those in my hair or something, would surely look spacey... but then my black+white dress wouldn't fit so well anymore i think, might wear the black and blue one instead, arrgh, i don't know, why does mika have to tease us with this and then not make a decision! :aah:

sure, why not? if you're not going with any of the 3 (:naughty:) suggested dress codes anyway, that costume would be great, it's super-cute! :thumb_yello:

mika has confused me, now i don't know anymore what to wear. :tears: bought some moon+stars stickers today, and a pack of sparkle stems, thought i'd put those in my hair or something, would surely look spacey... but then my black+white dress wouldn't fit so well anymore i think, might wear the black and blue one instead, arrgh, i don't know, why does mika have to tease us with this and then not make a decision! :aah:

i think we all should forget about the theme and just look great on our own lol

I think we are all going to look awesome no matter what. Mika will still love us the same. He's the one who wants everyone to be unique and different anyway.:biggrin2:

LESS THAN 24 HOURS from now...we will be in his presence. :swoon:

I can't wait.:aah:

sucky thing is that mika wont recognize me with the wig....lol

Edited by Sivan

I finally chose my outfit....it's very plain. A black skirt and a white shirt :naughty:

And I'm gonna bring my pimp hat as well :glasses3:

Oooh, wanna see a picture of the pimp hat:thumb_yello:

arrgh, is this jinxed or what? the first ticket i was supposed to get was sent out too late by sandbag, so it was too late to send it to me, and the 2nd one i might not get in time before the doors open, as the person's car broke down so she doesn't know yet when she'll arrive! :aah::hair: i really hope i can still get a ticket at the box office!

arrgh, is this jinxed or what? the first ticket i was supposed to get was sent out too late by sandbag, so it was too late to send it to me, and the 2nd one i might not get in time before the doors open, as the person's car broke down so she doesn't know yet when she'll arrive! :aah::hair: i really hope i can still get a ticket at the box office!

u can also buy a ticket online and print it ! they have that option so just need to find a place with a printer... at the hotel maybe?