Mika in Munich - The Atomic Cafè/Bayern3 Live Clubs

robertina

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, didn't have mobile connection in the club and now we're in the hard rock cafe (8 from mfc+dmfc) i don't get a connection either, this sucks! am standing at the entrance now for a short moment to post the news.

gig was fantastic, smallest mika gig there ever was i think - certainly the smallest i've been to! his keyboard was just standing 1m away from us. all of mfc+dmfc were front row, only about 12 people, stage was similar to berlin just 2 steps up - just much smaller.

mika was on fire, he joked a lot, tried to speak german as much as possible, and at the beginning of WAG he stole our balloon chain (see my twitpic from this afternoon), waved it around, draped it over saranayde and then over the microphone stand. :-) gig lasted bit more than 1 hour.

after he came out to sign, we were at end of queue and gave him the songs for sorrow book of the german mfc we had made for him. he absolutely loved it and wanted a 2nd

copy for his sister. :-) and when we left, john said to us "cheers guys, without you there's no fun".

wow we're all so happy now. will write a proper report tomorrow, am not able yet to find the right words for this experience. but will post a pic or 2 on twitpic now.

damn, didn't have mobile connection in the club and now we're in the hard rock cafe (8 from mfc+dmfc) i don't get a connection either, this sucks! am standing at the entrance now for a short moment to post the news.

gig was fantastic, smallest mika gig there ever was i think - certainly the smallest i've been to! his keyboard was just standing 1m away from us. all of mfc+dmfc were front row, only about 12 people, stage was similar to berlin just 2 steps up - just much smaller.

mika was on fire, he joked a lot, tried to speak german as much as possible, and at the beginning of WAG he stole our balloon chain (see my twitpic from this afternoon), waved it around, draped it over saranayde and then over the microphone stand. :-) gig lasted bit more than 1 hour.

after he came out to sign, we were at end of queue and gave him the songs for sorrow book of the german mfc we had made for him. he absolutely loved it and wanted a 2nd

copy for his sister. :-) and when we left, john said to us "cheers guys, without you there's no fun".

wow we're all so happy now. will write a proper report tomorrow, am not able yet to find the right words for this experience. but will post a pic or 2 on twitpic now.

THANK YOU MELLODY:thumb_yello:

Looking forward to your report tomorrow

:bye:

Thanks for the report. It's really great that he wanted a copy for his sister :thumb_yello:.

Thx for the report:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for the report! And wow, so nice of John to say that:thumb_yello:

Ooh this melted me, how incredible!!! And yes, John is the man! :wub2:

Oh Mellody, thank you for this report!

Sounds fantastic, looking forward to hear more from you!:wub2:

THERE WERE ONLY 12 PEOPLE AT THE GIG?! :shocked:

nah, 12 in front row! was still really small though, it felt like the personal living room gig. :wub2:

waiting for the train home now. lol there were so many funny bits during the gig, got most of them on video. like mika saying that he wants to take his jacket off cause its hot... but his shirt was all sweaty so he said he wouldn't take the jacket off. and then someone said he should take the shirt off too and this started a bit of a discussion between mika and the fans, whether he should take his shirt off or not, ending with him showing us the middle finger (in a joking way of course), lol! got that on video i think. oh and he didn't take his shirt off. damn. :naughty:

nah, 12 in front row! was still really small though, it felt like the personal living room gig. :wub2:

waiting for the train home now. lol there were so many funny bits during the gig, got most of them on video. like mika saying that he wants to take his jacket off cause its hot... but his shirt was all sweaty so he said he wouldn't take the jacket off. and then someone said he should take the shirt off too and this started a bit of a discussion between mika and the fans, whether he should take his shirt off or not, ending with him showing us the middle finger (in a joking way of course), lol! got that on video i think. oh and he didn't take his shirt off. damn. :naughty:

That sounds funny, can't wait to see the vid. :biggrin2: