Mika @ Blackpool Sept. 5th 2009 - PICS, VIDEOS AND GIG REPORTS

mari62

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They certainly did kath, they were a masterstroke.

And thanks again for texting me in France so that I could apply for the tickets :wub2:

I am just really glad that you got the tickets............I was dying for you to get back to see if you had got them!:naughty:

I am just really glad that you got the tickets............I was dying for you to get back to see if you had got them!:naughty:

Oh yes, I hadn't thought of that. It was about 3 weeks wasn't it? I just put it to the back of my mind because I couldn't check and wasn't expecting to win anyway.

Oh yes, I hadn't thought of that. It was about 3 weeks wasn't it? I just put it to the back of my mind because I couldn't check and wasn't expecting to win anyway.

No, I think we were all a bit surprised that so many people had got them. All turned out great:thumb_yello:

They certainly did kath, they were a masterstroke.

And thanks again for texting me in France so that I could apply for the tickets :wub2:

I'd like to see a picture of that too......

I'll do one tomorrow and upload it with the others:wink2:

Hi Ange, lovely to meet you. Your pictures are lovely but un-steal-able......

Why's that Ruth ? I don't know what I'm doing posting photo's online (as you could probably tell earlier :roftl:), is it because its a shared private album or something ?

Do I need to do something else with them so you can have copies (I don't mind at all) ?:blush-anim-cl:

Just watching 'red button':wub2: Shame they are only showing two songs but looks fabby all the same. It is FANTASTIC to see him with Sparkly's hat...even if it doesn't fit...mine didn't fit me either:naughty: