Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God- that's true- will remove it all if ever I go to a Mika event

In fact, will remove it all now, in case he decides to have a party on Teesside tomorrow evening

:lmfao:

I told Mana the other day to text me if Mika decided to take his clothes off, plan a secret gig in my living room or reveal his sexuality while I was at lunch. You never know what he's going to do these days. :roftl:

I told Danika an hour ago to request the Salmon Dance. I don't know if she got my tweet or it's just a coincidence. I hope he was dancing and someone videotaped it. :teehee:

Of course I would love to be there but I can't say I'm jealous. I'm just so happy that he can do this kind of thing and it seems like it's a real party this time and not people mobbing him for pics and autographs. This is what I had hoped Brixton was going to be. It's wonderful.

Rakpenguin63BIOTG

13 minutes ago from mobile web

Rakpenguin63DOLLY!!!

8 minutes ago from mobile web

Rakpenguin63CHAKA KHAN!

5 minutes ago from mobile web

Is this jemmalee's iPod or Mika's dj'ing? :teehee:

I told Mana the other day to text me if Mika decided to take his clothes off, plan a secret gig in my living room or reveal his sexuality while I was at lunch. You never know what he's going to do these days. :roftl:

I told Danika an hour ago to request the Salmon Dance. I don't know if she got my tweet or it's just a coincidence. I hope he was dancing and someone videotaped it. :teehee:

Of course I would love to be there but I can't say I'm jealous. I'm just so happy that he can do this kind of thing and it seems like it's a real party this time and not people mobbing him for pics and autographs. This is what I had hoped Brixton was going to be. It's wonderful.

wonderful indeed if only they could all be like that. (if you see me behaving like a :fangurl: in front of him please feel free to slap me with a wet herring) since it is easy to slip into a teenage head when he walks into a room lol.

I agree!

This is wonderful & unheard of that a star ( mind you Mika doesn't act like a star ) would throw this impromptu shindig for his fans on a minutes notice!

I am so Happy that everybody that got to go is having an amazing time!

If I was there it would feel like an out of body experience or I would be certain I was in bed dreaming big time.

Enjoy guys!

Mika does have the best fans as well so you guys deserve this too.

From CazGirl's Facebook:

Caroline Stacey trains, would love to stay the whole nite but know am v.lucky with what i got. Mika played sum of his songs, he posed 4 my cam and he squeezed my shoulder. ROLL ON SCALA

From CazGirl's Facebook:

Caroline Stacey trains, would love to stay the whole nite but know am v.lucky with what i got. Mika played sum of his songs, he posed 4 my cam and he squeezed my shoulder. ROLL ON SCALA

Awww :wub2:

Looking forward to the pics :boing:

So true, better keep up to date these days!:naughty:

Yes this looks like wonderful party, and it's amazing we can get so much info of what's going almost in real time!:wub2:

From CazGirl's Facebook:

And she was this close to not going! :shocked: Can u imagine?! She would have never received the shoulder squeeze. :teehee:

So what is "Tweeter"? I thought that was phone and "mobile web" was laptop and dongle?

Tweetie is when people are on their iPhones

Mobile Web is when they're just using their general phone browser

txt is when they text a number to update

and I don't know the others :naughty:

Tweetie is when people are on their iPhones

Mobile Web is when they're just using their general phone browser

txt is when they text a number to update

and I don't know the others :naughty:

And "chirp" is the sound a bird makes. :blush-anim-cl:

I am soooo not with all this new jargon either..

A USB stick that you use with a laptop to connect to the internet using the mobile phone network rather than regular internet (cable/wireless)

Thank you.

I have never heard that term before either.

Boy, I am learning a lot today. Hahaha!