Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

:huglove:

you might feel even worse than me

the worst part was to leave London since it's always the worst thing ever!!! but leaving London and knowing that your friends will all hang out in the evening and have a good time makes it even harder... knowing that Mika is there too makes it worse too and seeing pics now and read about it while I'm alone at home is nearly too much :boxed:... even though I love the updates

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are rules depending on age, being with parents and eating. But it's 18 to drink. Dressed up you'd prob get away with it.

It's all academic anyway.

I've gone from Golden to green during these few hours :wink2:

honestly, I WAS jealous, but by now with all the twitt-pics, I've such a good feeling like I am with them all there. Great - although they cannot hear me, thanks for the pics, I really love them! :fangurl:

Edited by faballa

the worst part was to leave London since it's always the worst thing ever!!! but leaving London and knowing that your friends will all hang out in the evening and have a good time makes it even harder... knowing that Mika is there too makes it worse too and seeing pics now and read about it while I'm alone at home is nearly too much :boxed:... even though I love the updates

I wish I could teleport you there. :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

I would die of embarrassment as he would stumble across all of my Mika media :teehee:

:lmfao: :lmfao: Imagine all the snippets and leaked demos... :lmao: (I think I might even have his laugh-ringtone on there somewhere. :blink::lmfao:)

God- that's true- will remove it all if ever I go to a Mika event

In fact, will remove it all now, in case he decides to have a party on Teesside tomorrow evening

if he does I hope it's over Teesside Park lol I m at work till 7pm tomorrow (yeey it's usually till 9 but I got a shift change for ...a change lol).

Rose

he's playing songs from jemmas ipod

4 minutes ago from mobile web

BIOTG

1 minute ago from mobile web

#oh lol BBVix rang me to let me hear it but it was so noisy I couldn't make out if it was live on a piano or not lol guess it was Jem's ipod lol.