Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

he's left now but BBVix said she has had the most amazing time I better let her tell you about it when and IF she can get online soon (she's at work tomorrow tho) but she said she got a cute pic of him dancing and really getting into it..OH HOW I WISH I COULD HAVE GONE TOO.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

I'm pleased I actually made in to twitter....at all!:naughty:

Thank you.

I have never heard that term before either.

Boy, I am learning a lot today. Hahaha!

Me too! The word "dongle" almost sounds like a cutesy word that we use around kids instead of the crude version of something.

Like - *Scolding to her young boy - " put your dongle back in your pants!" * :naughty:

Me too! The word "dongle" almost sounds like a cutesy word that we use around kids instead of the crude version of something.

Like - *Scolding to her young boy - " put your dongle back in your pants!" * :naughty:

That's Funny!

I didn't have a clue what it was - but - I never thought of putting it back into my pants. Hahaha!

So what do you call mobile internet USB thingies in Canada?

I dunno....But I'd probably call it a mobile internet USB "thingy/doo-hickey". :naughty:

Yes - according to hubby - Canadians call it a dongle too. He has one. And I didn't even know... :mf_rosetinted:

From Caz's Facebook....(she asked for it to be put in the report thread)

Only a handful of mfcers, quite a few randoms. There were photographers there, saw his mum and zuleika. Fortune was there but didnt see him. Cherisse and andy were there too. Was slow at first but when mika started to dj everyone started dancing. I was rocking out and mika was watchin me and laughing lol. I asked him if he was gna play wag but he ... Read Moresaid he didnt have it and that if anyone did hed play it, so we got someones ipod lol! When i first met him i said thanku so much for doing this and he smiled and said it was no problem. Or something. And then when i left i said thanku for such an amazing nite and he said ur welcome. . .i think. . .and then he squeezed my shoulder. Have videos of people rocking out wag and rain. Mika took pix of us or videos, not sure. Cn u put this in the report thread? Thanks! X

Only a handful of mfcers, quite a few randoms. There were photographers there, saw his mum and zuleika. Fortune was there but didnt see him. Cherisse and andy were there too. Was slow at first but when mika started to dj everyone started dancing. I was rocking out and mika was watchin me and laughing lol. I asked him if he was gna play wag but he ... Read Moresaid he didnt have it and that if anyone did hed play it, so we got someones ipod lol! When i first met him i said thanku so much for doing this and he smiled and said it was no problem. Or something. And then when i left i said thanku for such an amazing nite and he said ur welcome. . .i think. . .and then he squeezed my shoulder. Have videos of people rocking out wag and rain. Mika took pix of us or videos, not sure. Cn u put this in the report thread? Thanks! X

Yay for not listening to mum this time. :mf_rosetinted: But kids should listen to their moms all the other times. :teehee:

Sounds like Mika had a really enjoyable time judging by his tweet. If he feels like he can be around fans in a social, friendly setting and not be mobbed and manhandled (I know MFC'ers wouldn't crowd him or be rude to him like that, but you know what I mean, others might) I hope that this means he will do something like this again in the future, not necessarily with the drinks being on him or anything, but just impromptu, fun 'get-togethers' similar to tonight's bash.

Maybe its just wishful thinking on my part, though, LOL?

:lmao: i think cazgirl is so cute! she spoke to him twice and both times is not sure what he said !! :huglove: caz!

Sounds like Mika had a really enjoyable time judging by his tweet. If he feels like he can be around fans in a social, friendly setting and not be mobbed and manhandled (I know MFC'ers wouldn't crowd him or be rude to him like that, but you know what I mean, others might) I hope that this means he will do something like this again in the future, not necessarily with the drinks being on him or anything, but just impromptu, fun 'get-togethers' similar to tonight's bash.

Maybe its just wishful thinking on my part, though, LOL?

It gives one hope for the future, doesn't it!:thumb_yello:

Yay for not listening to mum this time. :mf_rosetinted: But kids should listen to their moms all the other times. :teehee:

lmao well if BBVix hadnt listened to hers today she would not have known about this till it was all over cos she was at work all day, so YEY :thumb_yello: for us mums we are ace (and some of us are very green cos we couldn't go, yet selflessly allowed our daughters to go all the same) give me an OBE right now I deserve one.:naughty:

This is beyond awesome! I remember a while back, people were afraid he would be come less accessible to fans as time went by. Instead, he's more accessible than he's ever been! Serving ice cream to fans, throwing pub parties, answering twitter messages... it's really quite amazing to me.

oh god. and again, i regret not being able to decide soon enough about going to london on friday, before the flights got too expensive. though well, guess tonight's event is hard to top. :naughty: but for 2 gigs on friday it definitely would've been worth it!

he could do something similar like today in munich on sunday though, if he wanted to... it's a small club and it wouldn't be the first time that a star who plays there stays for a bit of partying afterwards. :biggrin2: