Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was Mika dancing to??? I need to know! And preferably see some footage. :teehee:

He stormed onto the dance floor as soon as Girls Just Wanna Have Fun came on. It was fab. And he was doing a few random moves every now and then behind the DJing desk which made me choke on my drink a few times, hahaha.

I'm still awake so I'll dig out the picture I took during that. (Was planning on being asleep by now but whatever).

He stormed onto the dance floor as soon as Girls Just Wanna Have Fun came on. It was fab. And he was doing a few random moves every now and then behind the DJing desk which made me choke on my drink a few times, hahaha.

I'm still awake so I'll dig out the picture I took during that. (Was planning on being asleep by now but whatever).

Mika was on the dance floor? Dang I missed it haha but glad the party finished not long after I left, at least I didn't miss much LOL XD I left at 10:20, what time did it finish?

I posted a small video of Mika dancing in my last post of pictures lol

Ah cheers. I had missed the link. Cute. :naughty:

Ha, bet you won't get much sleep anyway. Thanks for taking the trouble.

yeah, screw sleep, pics and vids are appreciated!! :biggrin2:

The elderly gentleman is my new hero. :wub2:

mine too :roftl:

He deserves a fanclub for himself! Who´s with me? xDDD

THAT WOULD BE ME! thT guy is awesome lol :naughty:

WHAT a cool night! so happy for you guys :wub2:

Mika was on the dance floor? Dang I missed it haha but glad the party finished not long after I left, at least I didn't miss much LOL XD I left at 10:20, what time did it finish?

I honestly have no idea what time it was. I left at about 11ish, which ended up being the same time Mika was leaving but I have no clue what time it actually finished altogether. For all I know it could still be going on. It got a little bit dead after the mass of dancing. He went outside so the songs got a bit crap again. =[

I honestly have no idea what time it was. I left at about 11ish, which ended up being the same time Mika was leaving but I have no clue what time it actually finished altogether. For all I know it could still be going on. It got a little bit dead after the mass of dancing. He went outside so the songs got a bit crap again. =[

lol no Mika has left the building now and so has everyone else xD

lol no Mika has left the building now and so has everyone else xD

Yeah he went when I did - I saw his mum and his brother and sister getting into a cab and I think they were waiting for him.

The journey back seemed to take foreverrrr. But it was definitely worth going up 'the other end' for that. I don't really do pubs/clubs because I'm socially retarded, but I think tonight prepared me for social outings at Uni just a little bit, haha.

Yeah he went when I did - I saw his mum and his brother and sister getting into a cab and I think they were waiting for him.

The journey back seemed to take foreverrrr. But it was definitely worth going up 'the other end' for that. I don't really do pubs/clubs because I'm socially retarded, but I think tonight prepared me for social outings at Uni just a little bit, haha.

Good!

I haven't got Mika Depression which is a good thing. I'm just insanely happy about everything I experienced. I spoke to him like 3 times :blush-anim-cl:

Good!

I haven't got Mika Depression which is a good thing. I'm just insanely happy about everything I experienced. I spoke to him like 3 times :blush-anim-cl:

Aww that's ace you got to speak to him. The only time I've ever spoken to him before I giggled like an idiot (at the Love Today signing at HMV) and then asked him to sign my ticket and if he was playing Glastonbury after Brixton last year.

I didn't get to speak to him tonight though. =[ He blanked me twice in as many minutes. :sneaky2: Nah, I'm only joking, I know it wasn't on purpose, he was having half a dozen people try and talk to him at once and he was trying to go home as well so I decided to leave it and see if he comes out after Scala so I can talk to him then.

:naughty::naughty: and what did he say to you? :fisch:

Don't you know? I thought you commented on it?

me: thank you so much for doing this, it's very kind of you

mika: *says something but can't remember what*

me: Are you going to play wag? (I actually said WAG, not we are golden xD)

mika: I don't have it on me. If someone has it on them then yeah I'll play it

me: okay! Someone has it! I'll be right back!

me: I've got to go now, but thank you so much for an amazing night

mika: *says something but can't remember what, and puts his hand on my shoulder*

I was all sweaty at the end of the night and probably stank a bit LMAO!!! I did want to hug him but thought I'd feel really gross, and whilst I was dithering about what to do or not Mika had already turned back to DJing and I saw Jennie and crew looking at me and I think they were giving me the thumbs up, I can't actually remember. I can't believe all of this actually happened :aah:

I PARTIED WITH MIKA :roftl:

Edited by CazGirl

Aww that's ace you got to speak to him. The only time I've ever spoken to him before I giggled like an idiot (at the Love Today signing at HMV) and then asked him to sign my ticket and if he was playing Glastonbury after Brixton last year.

I didn't get to speak to him tonight though. =[ He blanked me twice in as many minutes. :sneaky2: Nah, I'm only joking, I know it wasn't on purpose, he was having half a dozen people try and talk to him at once and he was trying to go home as well so I decided to leave it and see if he comes out after Scala so I can talk to him then.

the music was very loud as well, it was difficult having a conversation with anyone, let alone Mika

mika: *says something but can't remember what, and puts his hand on my shoulder*

I was all sweaty at the end of the night and probably stank a bit LMAO!!! I did want to hug him but thought I'd feel really gross, and whilst I was dithering about what to do or not Mika had already turned back to DJing and I saw Jennie and crew looking at me and I think they were giving me the thumbs up, I can't actually remember. I can't believe all of this actually happened :aah:

:blink: maybe it was just a dream caz!!! :roftl:

:blink: maybe it was just a dream caz!!! :roftl:

IT WAS NOT!!!! :shocked:

He looked straight at me in the eyes and was so kind :blush-anim-cl:

And I was by the MFC table when the good songs started, I can't remember what the song was though, maybe Michael Jackson? I stood there raving away on the spot and as I turned to look at him he was looking directly at me and laughing :roftl: I didn't stop dancing though, I carried on singing away and had a fabulous time :biggrin2:

Edited by CazGirl

And I was by the MFC table when the good songs started, I can't remember what the song was though, maybe Michael Jackson? I stood there raving away on the spot and as I turned to look at me he was looking directly at me and laughing :roftl: I didn't stop dancing though, I carried on singing away and had a fabulous time :biggrin2:

awww!!!:wub2:

i'm really happy you spent such a wonderful time!!!:thumb_yello:

thanks for sharing it with us,through tweets,reports,videos and pics!

:huglove:

And I was by the MFC table when the good songs started, I can't remember what the song was though, maybe Michael Jackson? I stood there raving away on the spot and as I turned to look at me he was looking directly at me and laughing :roftl: I didn't stop dancing though, I carried on singing away and had a fabulous time :biggrin2:

Oh, Caz, one truly gotta lurv you!:naughty::roftl:

TNX FOR EVERYTHING! :huglove:

awww!!!:wub2:

i'm really happy you spent such a wonderful time!!!:thumb_yello:

thanks for sharing it with us,through tweets,reports,videos and pics!

:huglove:

You're welcome!

Oh, Caz, one truly gotta lurv you!:naughty::roftl:

TNX FOR EVERYTHING! :huglove:

LOL, the music was very loud I couldn't hear people very well at all, but I know he said something like "thank you, you're welcome" "that's alright" "my pleasure"...you know, the usual standard polite stuff lol

You're welcome!

LOL, the music was very loud I couldn't hear people very well at all, but I know he said something like "thank you, you're welcome" "that's alright" "my pleasure"...you know, the usual standard polite stuff lol

I know, but the way you describe it it's blatantly funny! :lmfao: