Elle? Elle Who?

Buzzbuzz

Hello there! I'm new to the forum. I like to go by Elle.

How I found out about Mika was a wile ago I was watching "The Graham Norton Show" on BBC America and I really liked the song he sung on the show, "Love Today". I forgot his name though (How do you forget a simple name like Mika? I swear I have a bad memory) Then my art teacher had her I-pod playing during class, and "Love Today" pops up! I wrote it down right away. Yet even though it got in my head and I started to love what I remembered, it took me months to actually look it up. Finally, I remembered where I wrote the name in my planner and looked him up (This was last February, and I heard him long before that! I really need to get better at remembering things!). Listening to all of his songs, I became a huge fan. My sister likes to poke fun at me for liking him but I don't care.

How I found out about this forum is less exiting though. I saw it on Mika's website, and recently decided that it would be a good idea to have an account. :biggrin2:

More about me:

I'm an American high school student. I love art, and draw all the time.

I love music, Doctor Who, and more, but that's enough about me, don't you think? :thumb_yello:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow! Thanks for all the greetings guys! This forum is very friendly!

Hello Elle--welcome to MFC! :welcomeani:

I'm Rosie. *proffers hand*

What grade are you in?

*Shakes hand* Well, I normally don't tell people (On the internet) but frankly they probably figure it out. I'm a senior in high school.

to us, long time members, it is exciting :wink2:

I bet. The person you model a website off of (or active on) has a link to it on his? How cool is that?

Welcome to the MFC....wooo a dr who fan :wub2: new or old?

I'm both! Or at least from what I've seen of the old episodes. I'm even knitting the scarf. ^_^

Hello there! I'm new to the forum. I like to go by Elle.

How I found out about Mika was a wile ago I was watching "The Graham Norton Show" on BBC America and I really liked the song he sung on the show, "Love Today". I forgot his name though (How do you forget a simple name like Mika? I swear I have a bad memory) Then my art teacher had her I-pod playing during class, and "Love Today" pops up! I wrote it down right away. Yet even though it got in my head and I started to love what I remembered, it took me months to actually look it up. Finally, I remembered where I wrote the name in my planner and looked him up (This was last February, and I heard him long before that! I really need to get better at remembering things!). Listening to all of his songs, I became a huge fan. My sister likes to poke fun at me for liking him but I don't care.

How I found out about this forum is less exiting though. I saw it on Mika's website, and recently decided that it would be a good idea to have an account. :biggrin2:

More about me:

I'm an American high school student. I love art, and draw all the time.

I love music, Doctor Who, and more, but that's enough about me, don't you think? :thumb_yello:

That's a lovely piece you wrote! I got to know and love Mika through listening to Love Today as well. But what makes me happy about what you wrote is that you are American and first got to know him by seeing him on a show on TV over there!

I'm English, but I'm longing for Mika to break into America, the way he has in the rest of the world. It is so tragic that he's been so badly ignored by the American media. But nevermind. This new album might help him to get better known on your side of the pond.

By the way! I love Doctor Who as well. I often wish the tardis would turn up, when Mika is doing something in a place I can't get to!

That's a lovely piece you wrote! I got to know and love Mika through listening to Love Today as well. But what makes me happy about what you wrote is that you are American and first got to know him by seeing him on a show on TV over there!

I'm English, but I'm longing for Mika to break into America, the way he has in the rest of the world. It is so tragic that he's been so badly ignored by the American media. But nevermind. This new album might help him to get better known on your side of the pond.

By the way! I love Doctor Who as well. I often wish the tardis would turn up, when Mika is doing something in a place I can't get to!

Aww, thanks! Yea, It is cool, though it was though a british TV show. :/

I think it' tragic too. I really want him to get big here as well, so I try and tell people about him and in brodcasting (School club: we do the school news on TV) I try and play his music (Sadly not yet on air. But I will!)

Oh, and for a concert poster I used him! I'm thinking about posting it up here soon.

WELCOME to the MFC Elle!!!! (again) :teehee:

:roftl:

Hahaha! XD