• One Foot Boy
    • Toy Boy
    • Pick Up Off The Floor
    • I like Them All The Same
    • Lady Jane - Bonus Track

Love that!

WAG ... I dunno...

BIOTG :smoke:

Rain :winner_third_h4h: (as in, please release this as the third song!)

Dr. John :drunk_sing:

I See you :fangurl:

Blue Eyes :groovy:

GGG :drive:

Touches You :punk:

By The Time :dunno:

One Foot Boy :insane:

Toy Boy:pinkbow:

Pick Up Off The Floor :swoon:

Loverboy :arf2:

I like your option Droopsy!

I have listened to "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" for 7 hours today for the first time.

I still can't decide which is my favourite - they all are & there isn't a check for "all."

About an hour ago I realized that when I first listened to Life In Cartoon Motion I could have chosen a favourite & I didn't love every track.

Some tracks took a few listens before I loved them all.

The Boy Who Knew Too Much is brilliant!

I am so thrilled for Mika!

I am thrilled for me too.

I really think we are going to see impressive numbers throughout the world.

I really hope so.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm confused again! Haven't heard Loverboy yet. Is it on the itunes download only?

I don't know if it's on ITunes at all, but it's on the deluxe version that contains the Sadler's Wells concert on the second disk. My copy is still on its way so I'm going to have to wait till next week. :aah:

No one seems to like WAG, Blue Eyes and Lady Jane then:teehee:

I LOVE it, but I only had one vote and I gave it to Toy Boy as it didn't have votes and I haven't heard most of the songs! :roftl: I actually like Lady Jane better than any other song from the EP. :teehee:

He really chose the right single didn't he :lmfao:

Really. It looks kinda stupid, since it doesn't have votes:aah:

But seriously, I don't think WAG does really well here (not that I've checked the top40, but I just don't think it's high up there at the moment)

Edit: Just checked the top40, WAG is #20 here.:teehee:

And I don't know half of the songs in the top40, and the rest is pretty much crap.

Edited by xlindee

No one seems to like WAG, Blue Eyes and Lady Jane then:teehee:

He really chose the right single didn't he :lmfao:

I LOVE both WAG and Blue Eyes. I'd rate both of those songs as tied for second place.

But first place has to go to One Foot Boy. It's like crack for my ears. I literally cannot stop listening to it! :aah:

And you know, I don't think One Foot Boy is a radio friendly song. And Pick Up Off the Floor, even less so. So it's funny how what us diehards like doesn't seem to be what's commercial, what's radio friendly. :dunno:

I LOVE both WAG and Blue Eyes. I'd rate both of those songs as tied for second place.

But first place has to go to One Foot Boy. It's like crack for my ears. I literally cannot stop listening to it! :aah:

And you know, I don't think One Foot Boy is a radio friendly song. And Pick Up Off the Floor, even less so. So it's funny how what us diehards like doesn't seem to be what's commercial, what's radio friendly. :dunno:

I do think that By The time would make a decent single you know :teehee: Not as a first single, but later on. Have to agree about One Foot Boy though, if I don't fully "get" it ,then what's the chance my neighbour will? :freak: I still love it though :roftl: But of the songs my neighbour will get and I won't, I still think he should have chosen Rain over WAG :blink:

I chose GGG cuz it's the one I like to listen the most atm, but I know it'll change... depending on how I feel or after listening to them live.

And WAG is also my least fav but doing the editing for my WAG doesn't help :bleh:

Edited by Cassiopée
spelling

I chose GGG cuz it's the one I like to listen the most atm, but I know it'll change... depending on how I feel of after listening to them live.

And WAG is also my least fav but doing the editing for my WAG doesn't help :bleh:

Yeah with LiCM i went through periods of listening to one song more than the rest, I drifted from GK to LT to Lollipop, never OMS though. :naughty: