• Good Gone Girl
    • Touches You
    • By The Time
    • One Foot Boy
    • Toy Boy
    • Pick Up Off The Floor
    • I like Them All The Same
    • Lady Jane - Bonus Track

Appologies if this thread exists somewhere else already...

Just listening to the stream and I love all of them, each of the new songs is unique, beautifully sang, spacious sound, everything. Big WOW!!!!:thumb_yello:

After these few times of listening to the whole of TBWKTM I've shifted from Dr. John to Touches You. What are your favourites?

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Until now it has to be "Good gone girl" as I feel like it's been written especially for me.

If you are 17 like I will be in 1 month, listen to the song on the bus! You'll feel a lot better knowing that your Ipod shares your pain and sings it in your ear: "Hey, you, what's a good girl like you doing in this crazy world?" :roftl:

Can't wait for it either! :boing: I want to discover all of it's secrets... :devil: I think this will be an amazing experience due to all the stuff (****) I've collected in my head about him and what's the album supposed to be about. :naughty:

pick up off the floor! :biggrin2::wub2:

and touches you, i see you, one foot boy, biotg, ggg, and basically all except for by the time, i don't like that one. might get used to it later, maybe when i heard it live... but so far i don't like it.

how about a poll for this thread? :biggrin2:

My fave as well :wub2: closely followed by One Foot Boy :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: My second fave is still Toy Boy, can't get enough of it.

Ok, ok...I like them all! Except maybe Rain...that chorus...erm...:boxed: I will get used to it. I hope. :naughty:

:biggrin2: My second fave is still Toy Boy, can't get enough of it.

Ok, ok...I like them all! Except maybe Rain...that chorus...erm...:boxed: I will get used to it. I hope. :naughty:

Toy Boy would be my #3 :mf_rosetinted::wub2: And I did get used to Rain already, I don't even hear the Tokio Hotel rip-off in it anymore :boing::lmfao:

:naughty:

You always *have* to be different! :roftl:

I swear it's not on purpose, I just don't like that kind of songs (and that much falsetto :shocked:) :boxed: I really hated Love Today when I first heard it as well and I didn't really forgive him for that one until he finally gave me a drumstick...now I love it of course :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

So, there's still hope for me? :boing:

:lmfao:

Try blasting it out on the car stereo, if that doesn't do the trick then you might be hard to convert :blink: