Win a M&G with MIKA in LONDON! Play.com competition!

robertina

If you win and they decide to give you the tickets then you will be dipped in tar and rolled in feathers before you are sent rollin' back to your own corner in a barrel :sneaky2:

:thumb_yello: hahahah well if you break the law you go to jail, you DO NOT pass go and you defo DO NOT get £200 (guess I must be a goody 2 shoes cos I like to stay within rules in life as a whole, boring but safe) :roftl:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it would certainly be against the terms and conditions- "one entry per person"

OO thank goodness I didn't get round to using other addy's then cos I didn't read the T&C I just hit the enter button lol (now it just wouldn't DO to tarnish my whiter than white image on MFC :roftl:).

Not only acceptable, but a heroic act :mf_rosetinted: Then you might win more than once and get to play God with the tickets, which totally deserves the respect and forever lurve of the entire forum :fangurl:

Think I need to go back to rehab, I'm still too pissed off to post here :badmood:

Oh noess, stay, I am enjoying your posts!! :biggrin2:

Kata you missed off the blindfolded and gagged bit! :roftl:

Is it possible for the MODS (one will suffice) to highlight to MFCERS to READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY and is open to UK people only and then bold it so there CAN'T be any misunderstandings?

Just a suggestion...:wink2:

xx

Kata you missed off the blindfolded and gagged bit! :roftl:

Is it possible for the MODS (one will suffice) to highlight to MFCERS to READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY and is open to UK people only and then bold it so there CAN'T be any misunderstandings?

Just a suggestion...:wink2:

xx

Have you read the post carefully yourself, Daisy, because as far as I know, and see, this part is in bold already...

Sure, anything else ? Special t-shirts with those rules printed on them maybe? :naughty:

Sarcasm aside do think it's important that the MFC is not seen to support people breaking the T&Cs for any competition. Might not be a popular view but these are legal requirments not guidelines oe suggestions. Whether we mind other countries entering or whether they get away with it really isn't the issue.

You all think you are so ****ing funny.

So what if some people believe rules are rules.

If you want competitions exclusive to your country then it's a pity Mika isn't more popular there.

And yes

Rule Britannia!

I can think of plenty of worse places to live.

You all think you are so ****ing funny.

So what if some people believe rules are rules.

If you want competitions exclusive to your country then it's a pity Mika isn't more popular there.

And yes

Rule Britannia!

I can think of plenty of worse places to live.

I'm not saying people shouldn't follow these rules, Babs, just that there's no point turning a mistake made by one member into a big issue.

Sarcasm aside do think it's important that the MFC is not seen to support people breaking the T&Cs for any competition. Might not be a popular view but these are legal requirments not guidelines oe suggestions. Whether we mind other countries entering or whether they get away with it really isn't the issue.

Of course we shouldn't encourage it, and this is why we posted that this was an UK comp only on the first page. But mistakes happen, and there's no need to be harsh on people who entered genuinely.

Have you read the post carefully yourself, Daisy, because as far as I know, and see, this part is in bold already...

ok it is now, in which case people never saw it so make it bigger!!!

and as you NIKI27 are a MOD and therefore should take your position more serious rather than being facetious IMO it is uncalled for and is exaggerating the matter for the worse rather than the better!

Of course we shouldn't encourage it, and this is why we posted that this was an UK comp only on the first page. But mistakes happen, and there's no need to be harsh on people who entered genuinely.

That's just it -- we don't condone it at all, but this isn't the place for

attacks on someone regardless of whether you agree with them or not. :no:

It's just not worth it you know. At least I don't need rehab now, I seem to be entirely cured of any urge to ever go anywhere near Mika again :thumb_yello:

:shocked: Really? Whatever you do, do NOT tell my husband about this,

or else he will try to cure ME! And I do NOT NOT NOT want to be cured!

:roftl:

hmm, exclusive gig? wonder how exclusive that will be... of course i respect that the m+g competition is for uk ppl only but would just love to know more about the gig itself, whether it's a chance for everyone to see/hear mika perform his new album, or something as exclusive as we had in munich last sunday, which then of course would also be uk only. hopefully we'll soon hear more, i'd love to have a gig (which includes pick up off the floor and touches you! :naughty:) in europe so i won't have to fly to the US... :rolls_eyes: - some time within the next 2 months, not only next year... :bleh:

I put my phone number in there, that means they are gonna see that I'm not from the UK and if they still let me win then whohoo! And I don't see how that would be a problem for anyone on here. Not that I have a chance to win anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

Very simply: you would be robbing some legitimate (unlike you!) applicant of their chance to win. Not nice, respectful or fair.

Why do Uk only competitions carry all this crap on this forum, with chancers publicly defying rules and being condoned for it, when we are happy to let other exclusive competitions to the people who are allowed to apply. I'm seriously pissed off about it and have no intention of hiding or making apologies for it. And rest assured that if someone who doesn't qualify to apply wins tix by flukey chance over locals, i'll be happy to let Play know. I don't care how impopular it will make me. Rules are rules and this situation is getting ridiculous and setting the wrong precedent