Free Fan Show Monday 21.09.2009

Kasia_xxx

Kath are you a Gemini?

I just texted the same thing to Bexxy about the same time and wasn't on here at the time...spooky!

run all the way Bexxy!!! weeeee need tix!!!:thumb_yello:

xx

No.................libra......................which is why I am very balanced:naughty::biggrin2::wink2::roftl:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooh, I'll be feeling sick :blink: all day at work on Monday wishing that I'd been able to find a way of getting there for this!!

I hope lots of MFCr's get chance to go too...GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

BTW An ice-cream van in the LA sunshine is one thing but down Brick Lane in late Septemeber??? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:roftl::roftl: true enough!

Sorry you won't be able to be there:wub2:

ooooh, I'll be feeling sick :blink: all day at work on Monday wishing that I'd been able to find a way of getting there for this!!

I hope lots of MFCr's get chance to go too...GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

BTW An ice-cream van in the LA sunshine is one thing but down Brick Lane in late Septemeber??? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

you seem awful pale by the way you type are you sure you aren't coming down with something? you might need to take Monday and Tuesday off to recover?? :wink2:

xx

you seem awful pale by the way you type are you sure you aren't coming down with something? you might need to take Monday and Tuesday off to recover?? :wink2:

xx

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

If only my whole office didn't know Mika's every move due to me going on and on and on about it....I could get away with that!! LOL!!

I am gutted but C'est la Vie!!!

Wish you could be there, can't see many MFCers at this to be certain. They picked lunchtime for the issuing, so I don't see much queueing happening, unless people take the morning off, or they are not working at all.

Secretly hoping it's at Hammersmith, not too far froom the van, but it's not central, so maybe not.

Nope it wont be hammersmith, that the opposite side if london. Brick Lane is east london :wink2:. Im assuming that the gig will be somewhere in the brick lane, shorditch area. Its a nice trendy area :biggrin2:

They're days I hate living in Clacton and working at sodding Morrisons ... this is definitely one of those days :lmfao:

But laurel...no train strike on the 21st...thats one good thing. at least you can get there if there is a ticket avaliable.

I think shorditch is the nearest to Brick Lane ... or that is what I see on my map anyway ... someone correct me if I'm wrong :dunno:

Shorditch station doesnt exist anymore!! it was part of the east london line but closed a few years ago as they are now building an extention. (you must be looking at a very old map lol)

aldgate east is the station you need. :wink2::teehee: come out of the station, turn left and brick lane is right there!! aldgate east is on the district and hamersmith and city line.

Edited by sarah778

Bexxy try here http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/tube-shoreditch.php

they have hotels nearby etc and maps and loads of stuff...

I think on the underground you need the Metropolitan line (black)to Moorgate then change to the Hammersmith and city(lovely PINK) to Aldgate East? but I am prolly wrong as I am crap on tube maps!

xx

Edited by daisylou
typing too fast and need sleeeep!

Nope it wont be hammersmith, that the opposite side if london. Brick Lane is eat london :wink2:. Im assuming that the gig will be somewhere in the brick lane, shorditch area. Its a nice trendy area :biggrin2:

But laurel...no train strike on the 21st...thats one good thing. at least you can get there if there is a ticket avaliable.

Shorditch station doesnt exist anymore!! it was part of the east london line but closed a few years ago as they are now building an extention. (you must be looking at a very old map lol)

aldgate east is the station you need. :wink2::teehee: come out of the station, turn left and brick lane is right there!! aldgate east is on the district and hamersmith and city line.

My London book is from 2003 lol ... oh well ... Aldgate east it is then .... :wink2:

My London book is from 2003 lol ... oh well ... Aldgate east it is then .... :wink2:

:teehee:that would explain it!! shorditch station used to be next to Liverpool street station. you used to see the tube trains as you left liverpool street station on the main line trains. Its all blocked up now because the station has been dug up. ok im sounding like a geek now :blush-anim-cl:

gonna be a nightmare getting from Waterloo to Shoreditch (if the gig is shoreditch area) after Paul O Grady..wonder if easier if we all got together in a few cabs? suppose depends on how much time we have...Oooo i hate not being able to organise things! Take a nap is gonna be outta the question...high on meds it is then!

xx

gonna be a nightmare getting from Waterloo to Shoreditch (if the gig is shoreditch area) after Paul O Grady..wonder if easier if we all got together in a few cabs? suppose depends on how much time we have...Oooo i hate not being able to organise things! Take a nap is gonna be outta the question...high on meds it is then!

xx

Nope its not hard. You can get northen line (black one) up one stop to embankment. (or walk across the river to embankment station..thats what i would do :biggrin2:) then district line along to aldgate east.

Edited by sarah778

Nope its not hard. You can get northen line (black one) up one stop to embankment. (or walk across the river..thats what i would do :biggrin2:) then district line to aldgate east.

Sarah you are fab! I can't get to grips with tube maps at all as don't use then often enough, as you read I only go by colours..I am so blonde! :blush-anim-cl:

are you going? hope so you sound lovely ..and are SO helpful!!! :thumb_yello:

x x x

Sarah you are fab! I can't get to grips with tube maps at all as don't use then often enough, as you read I only go by colours..I am so blonde! :blush-anim-cl:

are you going? hope so you sound lovely ..and are SO helpful!!! :thumb_yello:

x x x

:teehee: Thank you :blush-anim-cl: Im glad i could help you. :biggrin2: Yep im going :thumb_yello: I cant wait :woot_jump:

:teehee: Thank you :blush-anim-cl: Im glad i could help you. :biggrin2: Yep im going :thumb_yello: I cant wait :woot_jump:

As you said .... thank lord there's not a train strike now ... or I would be seriously pissed off :lmfao:

Where in Essex do you live .... I can't remember

whatchya look like? and keep your fingers xd Bexxy and I get there too..or rather Bexxy gets in the queue early enough :wink2: as I can imagine an all night vigil happening ...again! :sneaky2:

be good to see ya..I am like my avvie..blonde, small, rather a big girl than lollipop and very pink! :roftl:

xx

Nope it wont be hammersmith, that the opposite side if london. Brick Lane is east london :wink2:. Im assuming that the gig will be somewhere in the brick lane, shorditch area. Its a nice trendy area :biggrin2:

Couldn't the gig be anywhere in London though?? The ticket give away ends at 2.30pm and the gig won't start til 9ish which gives averyone time to travel.

As they are giving away 700 tickets and presumably they'll have a decent sized guestlist the venue is going to be a 1000 capicity or less place.

As Hammermith is 5000+ what about somewhere like Koko? Maybe there is somewhere of a simliar size around Shoreditch...anyone know the area??

As you said .... thank lord there's not a train strike now ... or I would be seriously pissed off :lmfao:

Where in Essex do you live .... I can't remember

I live in romford.:roftl: But i would be coming from chelmsford on monday, so im very happy that the trains are running.:biggrin2:

whatchya look like? and keep your fingers xd Bexxy and I get there too..or rather Bexxy gets in the queue early enough :wink2: as I can imagine an all night vigil happening ...again! :sneaky2:

be good to see ya..I am like my avvie..blonde, small, rather a big girl than lollipop and very pink! :roftl:

xx

well ive got blonde hair, average height. i look about 17 even though im olden than that :naughty:. But no-one knows what i look like...im just mysterious :wink2::naughty:....no im just shy and don't speak to many people.lol.